The Planets of the Solar System work Together

Old October 1st 18, 05:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Planets of the Solar System work Together

Now if we could only find that blasted ninth planet--probably some super Earth way

out beyond the orbit of Pluto--that is sending comets and meteors to the inner

Solar System and messing everything up!
Old October 2nd 18, 10:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 2/10/2018 2:17 AM:
Now if we could only find that blasted ninth planet--probably some
super Earth way out beyond the orbit of Pluto--that is sending comets
and meteors to the inner

Solar System and messing everything up!

I'd be more worried for Planet X now, seems as we don't even have a
Planet IX now!!

--
Daniel