NASA's three largest mistakes

Old April 24th 15, 05:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default NASA's three largest mistakes

On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 11:00:18 AM UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:30:47 -0700 (PDT), wsnell01 wrote:

On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 10:08:44 AM UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:31:35 -0700 (PDT), wsnell01 wrote:

(You probably meant methanethiol, not methane. Methane production in humans is minimal but given your scientific illiteracy, your mistake is to be expected.)

It's arguable that Rich is human.

Are you saying that he is a 'bot?

No, I'm saying he's something like the anus of a cow.

That's OK, you're a horses ***.

Old April 24th 15, 05:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:24:20 -0700 (PDT), "Chris.B"
wrote:

On Friday, 24 April 2015 17:00:18 UTC+2, Chris L Peterson wrote:

No, I'm saying he's something like the anus of a cow.

Are we back below the belt again?

I find it hard to believe that RichA is a herbivore.

But now that you come to mention it...

He does have a fixation with grass and fences.

"The green-green grass of home, tra-la!"

Admittedly, the comparison is a bit insulting to cows. The product of
their asses is considerably higher quality than most of what we get
from Rich.
Old April 24th 15, 05:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:06:26 -0700 (PDT), "Chris.B"
wrote:

On Friday, 24 April 2015 07:24:31 UTC+2, Chris L Peterson wrote:

The methane you fart out of your mouth every time you say something
probably contributes to half our global warming.

i.e. Not below the belt then?

Not every insult is below the belt.
Old April 24th 15, 05:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

wrote:

On Friday, 24 April 2015 17:00:18 UTC+2, Chris L Peterson wrote:

No, I'm saying he's something like the anus of a cow.

Are we back below the belt again?

I find it hard to believe that RichA is a herbivore.

But now that you come to mention it...

He does have a fixation with grass and fences.

"The green-green grass of home, tra-la!"

Admittedly, the comparison is a bit insulting to cows. The product of
their asses is considerably higher quality than most of what we get
from Rich.

Let's see...

You don't like the ISS, so you and Rich are in agreement there.
You don't like the Shuttle, so maybe you and Rich are somewhat in agreement there.

That leaves just the global warming thing... yet you spew about 80 pounds of CO2 into the air traveling to every astronomy club meeting. Do you not believe in global warming? Are you a "denier," peterson? Your actions certainly suggest that you are.
Old April 24th 15, 05:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Friday, 24 April 2015 01:24:31 UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:25:21 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

1. The ISS. An horrific $160B disaster. An orbiting money pit.
2. The discontinuance of the Shuttle program. With NOTHING to replace it.
3. Squandering multi-millions and space missions for "global warming" research.

The methane you fart out of your mouth every time you say something
probably contributes to half our global warming.

You are fined one credit for not using the now approved term, "climate change." The People's Directorate made that change over 3 years ago.
Old April 24th 15, 08:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

wrote:

1. The ISS. An horrific $160B disaster. An orbiting money pit.
2. The discontinuance of the Shuttle program. With NOTHING to replace it.
3. Squandering multi-millions and space missions for "global warming" research.

The methane you fart out of your mouth every time you say something
probably contributes to half our global warming.

You are fined one credit for not using the now approved term, "climate
change." The People's Directorate made that change over 3 years ago.

As I pointed out to you the term climate change was used in a UN speech
given by Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s.
She was of course trained as a chemist so she couldn't deny the science.
Old April 26th 15, 01:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

wrote:

1. The ISS. An horrific $160B disaster. An orbiting money pit.
2. The discontinuance of the Shuttle program. With NOTHING to replace it.
3. Squandering multi-millions and space missions for "global warming" research.

The methane you fart out of your mouth every time you say something
probably contributes to half our global warming.

You are fined one credit for not using the now approved term, "climate
change." The People's Directorate made that change over 3 years ago.

As I pointed out to you the term climate change was used in a UN speech
given by Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s.
She was of course trained as a chemist so she couldn't deny the science.

I'll point this out to you:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...e-sceptic.html

(Take home: She recanted later.)
Old April 26th 15, 03:31 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

wrote:

1. The ISS. An horrific $160B disaster. An orbiting money pit.
2. The discontinuance of the Shuttle program. With NOTHING to replace it.
3. Squandering multi-millions and space missions for "global warming" research.

The methane you fart out of your mouth every time you say something
probably contributes to half our global warming.

You are fined one credit for not using the now approved term, "climate
change." The People's Directorate made that change over 3 years ago.

As I pointed out to you the term climate change was used in a UN speech
given by Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s.
She was of course trained as a chemist so she couldn't deny the science.

I'll point this out to you:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...e-sceptic.html

(Take home: She recanted later.)

Christopher Booker is another climate change denier. Look through all these
articles and you will see the same false info that all such people have.
And as for Margaret Thatcher (pause to spit at the mention of the name)
look up what she suffered from in the 21st century.