Heat-based theory connected to Newton's theory through Shell Theorem

Old August 30th 04, 06:19 PM
Peter Fred

Default Heat-based theory connected to Newton's theory through Shell Theorem

The following in easier-to-read format is posted at
http://www.thermal-force.com/shell.htm.

The basic equation of my heat-based gravity theory describes how the
surface gravity of thin spherical shell is related to the heat
conducted through it i.e.

g = sqrt(2L/m_shell*t).

This equation is derived from the expression

L*t = m_shell g (1/2 g* t^2).

which in Newton's terminology can be written as

U = mgh.

The t is assumed to be 1 second.

It is through the Shell Theorem that Newton has proved that " a
spherically symetric mass attracts particles outside it, just as
though its mass were concentrated at its center."

(for more on shell theorem see
http://www.sparknotes.com/physics/gr...section3.rhtml)

Thus, if heat is made to conduct through a spherical shell, then an
expression describing how particles outside that shell are
gravitationally attracted to that shell can be written as

g = GM/r^2

Here M is the mass that that could be concentrated at the center of
the spherical shell and is equal to all the mass that resides in the
spherical shell. Thus I can write

sqrt(2L/m_shell*t) = GM/r^2

With this last equation I have made my heat-based gravity theory equal
to Newton's mass-based gravity theory.

The question is which gravity theory is primary or more fundamental. I
hope the answer to this question lies in the facts of the case and to
a long-standing historical prejudice that is sacrosanct and
inviolable. If you are in anyway inclined to, at least consider, that
my heat-based gravity theory is more fundamental, then I would first
go to my website and see my experiment it is shown that heat made to
flow up through a convex-up copper hemispherical shell produces an
INCREASE in the weight of that hemispherical shell.

(www.thermal-force.com/Copper.htm).

If you are interested in more support for a heat-based gravity theory,
my email address is .

Peter Fred