Alien Review - Survival

Old December 24th 03, 05:53 AM
Darla

Default Alien Review - Survival

You are strange, shy creatures.

In email you appear to be more intelligent and inquisitive than here in
public.

Generally, here in public you would rather try only to be entertaining,
rather than to seem the least bit inquisitive.

You need to trust yourselves more.

Some of you have asked about the heartbeats and lifespan thing.

I shall post something on this under the heading of "heartbeats."

You have some interesting ideas in email regarding the survival mechanism
possessed by your females and the sexual dichotomy that has evolved on your
planet.

Some of you even suggested that the harsh environment on your planet could
account for the dichotomy and for a relatively fast-paced evolution.

It took my species nearly three times as long to evolve to where your
species is today.

And yes, we Did evolve in a less harsh environment.

It could very well be that back when sexual reproduction was forming
alongside asexual reproduction, the harshness of your environment made the
gender dichotomy a definite evolutionary advantage over the way most of the
rest of the galaxy reproduces.

Nature felt the need for a protective subspecies, the male, to protect the
survival mechanism found in the female.

Of course, there are still a few holes in this speculation.

Can you name a few?

Darla

Old December 24th 03, 06:54 AM
C.Swartz

Darla ) wrote...

Some of you have asked about the heartbeats and lifespan thing.

What about Wally's question: What does the variation of light curves in
Cepeheid Variables tell us?

You never did answer it. Nor, do I believe you can. Because your an
f'ing human living in a fantasy world, Darla.

-Chris
Old December 24th 03, 08:03 AM
Darla

"C.Swartz" wrote in message
Darla ) wrote...

Some of you have asked about the heartbeats and lifespan thing.

What about Wally's question: What does the variation of light curves in
Cepeheid Variables tell us?

You never did answer it. Nor, do I believe you can. Because your an
f'ing human living in a fantasy world, Darla.

-Chris

Try not to be angry with me, C.Swartz.

Anger sometimes leads to tremendous irrationality as noted in spelling and
logic.

If you want to believe that I cannot answer this question, if you would
rather accept that I am human and enjoying some wonderful fantasies at your
expense, then have a wonderful faith in this.

I would rather have you believe what you want to believe as long as you
steadily increase your knowledge.

So keep your belief system intact, Chris; stay inside the womb and avoid the
butt-slap.

I would be the last living thing in the universe to want to burst your brain
cells.

When you are ready to leave your bubble, then ask a question of your own.

Wally is a big boy and can take care of his own fantasies. G

May YOU be creative as well?

Darla

Old December 24th 03, 08:50 AM
Painius

"Darla" wrote in message...

"C.Swartz" wrote in message

Darla ) wrote...

[...]

'Lo Darla --

Then why not answer Wally's question *and* tell us if
we are right or wrong about it from your perspective?
If you really want people to believe that you're a five
million-year-old alien, it's the least you can do, isn't it?

--
happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Painius
http://painellsworth.net/

Old December 24th 03, 05:54 PM
C.Swartz

Darla ) wrote...
"C.Swartz" wrote in message
Darla ) wrote...

Some of you have asked about the heartbeats and lifespan thing.

What about Wally's question: What does the variation of light curves in
Cepeheid Variables tell us?

You never did answer it. Nor, do I believe you can. Because your an
f'ing human living in a fantasy world, Darla.

-Chris

Try not to be angry with me, C.Swartz.

Anger sometimes leads to tremendous irrationality as noted in spelling and
logic.

If you want to believe that I cannot answer this question, if you would
rather accept that I am human and enjoying some wonderful fantasies at your
expense, then have a wonderful faith in this.

When you are ready to leave your bubble, then ask a question of your own.

Wally is a big boy and can take care of his own fantasies. G

May YOU be creative as well?

Darla

Darla. Quit the BS and answer the question.
-Chris
Old December 24th 03, 07:13 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:03:56 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

"C.Swartz" wrote in message
Darla ) wrote...

[...]

You are the only one playing fantasies, Darla. You are a fourth rate
Sheldon Nidle.
At least he's original,.

Nothing original about you.

Now, about Cepheid Variables. Are you going to ignore the question, or
are you going to continue to be the pompously stupid liar we know you
are?

Merry Christmas to everyone (except Darla), BTW.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old December 24th 03, 08:28 PM
Darla

"Painius" wrote in message

'Lo Darla --

Then why not answer Wally's question *and* tell us if
we are right or wrong about it from your perspective?
If you really want people to believe that you're a five
million-year-old alien, it's the least you can do, isn't it?

--
happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Painius
http://painellsworth.net/

Actually, Painius, I am older, much older.

I will not say How much older, because 5 million years Already seems to be
way over the limit for most people.

I Will say that I was already quite "seasoned" when our expedition first
entered your star system 5 million years ago.

It appears that, once official contact has been made, most of you will
expect extraterrestrials to be Just Like Yourselves, especially in the
category of lifespan.

Oh, on a practical note, you might expect us to live a LITTLE bit longer
than you.

But even if you are staring at one of us right in the face, you will find
very long lifespans to be incredible.

You will soon prove to yourselves that it is possible to continue life
without aging.

My species has the ability to control aging processes.

We can stop the processes and reverse them.

We even have a tradition that after a certain period of time has expired, we
allow ourselves to age physically almost until the point of death-by-aging.

Then we reverse the process and return to whatever age we desire.

It is supposed to serve to humble us or something.

I find the process boring, myself and, were it not for tradition would get
out of it.

You will please note that this does Not mean that we have conquered death.

Death is a fact of life even for us.

When one of us dies accidently, this creates an opening to bear a young one
for those of us who remain.

I have had two young ones, Nician, who is my oldest, and one other.

Both were sired by my mate.

My mate has borne one, a recent birth sired by myself.

As for what you call Cepheid variable stars and the variation of their light
curves, the argument has grown away from learning and toward exposing me as
a fraud.

Since such an act is shall we say unlikely, then interested parties are
invited to look up the answer for themselves.

Do not expect to fully understand the answer unless you have a sound
prerequisite base in astronomy.

I Will say only that we have a few more classifications of these types of
stars than you have.

And that your extraterrestrial telescopes will aid your scientists in the
reclassifications.

This will sharpen your knowledge of the universe and raise your awareness
levels to unprecedented heights.

All in time.

Do you have any questions for me?

Darla

Old December 24th 03, 08:43 PM
Darla

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote...
in message ...

You are the only one playing fantasies, Darla. You are a fourth rate
Sheldon Nidle.
At least he's original,.

Nothing original about you.

Now, about Cepheid Variables. Are you going to ignore the question, or
are you going to continue to be the pompously stupid liar we know you
are?

Yes! G

Merry Christmas to everyone (except Darla), BTW.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

Since many of the people reading this do not celebrate Christmas, do accept
our wishes for a Grand holiday period.

Even you, Wally.

And you can expect the coming New Gregorian Year to be one of the Happiest
you have ever known!

Darla

Old December 24th 03, 09:16 PM
Bill Sheppard

I'd been skipping over this thread along with Min's, but noticed Painius
has jumped in. So I thought I'd wander in too and say howdy. Darla
asked,

Do you have any questions for me?

Yeah. Have us lowly humans been put here by some higher order of beings,
as some sort of cosmic lab experiment? I mean, here we're stuck with our
measly three score and ten, and then zip. And above all things, we
believe space to be functionally void- a big "nothing". Our science is
even predicated on this void-space paradigm(VSP).
What does your species understand about the nature of space
and the mechanism of gravity? And how does a hyperdrive work? Test for
you.g
And is *your* species likewise part of the 'lab
experiment'? Maybe we're all cosmic lab rats together, trying to figure
out how to extricate ourselves from the condition. If such is the case,
the first order of business would be to understand we *are* lab rats. We
could make up a song-
to the tune of
"If You're Happy let it Show"-

If you're a labrat and you know, clap your hands.
If you're a labrat and you know, clap your hands.
If you're a labrat and you know,
If you're a labrat lat it show.
If you're a labrat and you know
clap your hands.

Old labrat
(oc)
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=

Old December 24th 03, 09:38 PM
C.Swartz

Darla ) wrote...

As for what you call Cepheid variable stars and the variation of their light
curves, the argument has grown away from learning and toward exposing me as
a fraud.

Darla

Indeed, and you confirm yourself to be a fraud by not answering the
question.

-Chris

Alien Review - Please Note: Darla Misc 7 December 12th 03 04:22 PM
Alien Review - Oasis Darla Misc 40 December 7th 03 07:55 PM
Alien Review - Holly, Candles, and Big Fat Elves Darla Misc 2 December 5th 03 10:24 AM
Alien Review - A Question For You? Darla Misc 20 December 4th 03 01:10 PM
Alien Review - Email Questions Mervo Misc 10 November 26th 03 11:30 AM