Happy Birthday, NASA!

Old October 2nd 13, 11:54 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jens Schweikhardt

Default Happy Birthday, NASA!

55 Years and counting!

http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2013/09/29

I noticed that the NASA web is "offline". Not a birthday we would wish
for. What other effect does the budget freeze have on NASA?

Regards,

Jens
--
Jens Schweikhardt http://www.schweikhardt.net/
Old October 2nd 13, 05:41 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

On 10/2/2013 6:54 AM, Jens Schweikhardt wrote:
55 Years and counting!

http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2013/09/29

I noticed that the NASA web is "offline". Not a birthday we would wish
for. What other effect does the budget freeze have on NASA?

Regards,

Jens

http://www.nasa.gov/

In 2013 yields a real treat on its birthday + 1.

http://www.ntrs.nasa.gov/

Yields:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

You may wish to resume space exploration at a later time.
Perhaps with an organization with a non-dysfunctional sponsor.

Dave

Old October 3rd 13, 02:41 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 3:54:30 AM UTC-7, Jens Schweikhardt wrote:
55 Years and counting!

http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2013/09/29

I noticed that the NASA web is "offline". Not a birthday we would wish

for. What other effect does the budget freeze have on NASA?

Regards,

Jens

--

Jens Schweikhardt http://www.schweikhardt.net/

With 97% classified as unessential, it's a wonder they can get anything accomplished without having to step allover themselves.

Old October 12th 13, 04:25 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_19_]

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:41:09 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
With 97% classified as unessential, it's a wonder they can get anything accomplished without having to step allover themselves.

....You know, the shutdown could have a positive benefit after all: Since his welfare checks will be stopped, Guthball will be too busy standing on streetcorners holding up a sign "Will Troll For Food" to actually do any trolling, and we won't see any posts by the retarded *******.

OM
Old October 12th 13, 04:12 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 3:54:30 AM UTC-7, Jens Schweikhardt wrote:
55 Years and counting!

http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2013/09/29

I noticed that the NASA web is "offline". Not a birthday we would wish

for. What other effect does the budget freeze have on NASA?

Regards,

Jens

--

Jens Schweikhardt http://www.schweikhardt.net/

99.9% of the NASA web stuff is fully archived and automated, thus no good reason for shutting it off. They are just having another snit/tantrum like most government and public funded folks that see absolutely nothing wrong with their getting fully paid for not working.

I should hope that a maximum of 50% pay and 50% benefits is the absolute best offer they get for the hours and days of their being off the job, and if they so much as bitch once about it is when they should be terminated.

Old October 13th 13, 05:08 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_19_]

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:12:13 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
and if they so much as bitch once about it is when they should be terminated.

....If only your psychotic catamitic ass could be as easily terminated.

OM

Old October 17th 13, 04:17 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 9:08:29 AM UTC-7, OM wrote:
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:12:13 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

and if they so much as bitch once about it is when they should be terminated.

...If only your psychotic catamitic ass could be as easily terminated.

OM

In other words, you are good with the MIC and associated agencies extorting from the republic w/o remorse, and with no improvements or refinements whatsoever.

How would cutting your retirement and benefits by 50% make any difference as to your way of living large?

Happy Birthday! Double-A[_3_] Misc 5 March 1st 13 10:22 PM
Happy 50th Birthday NASA canopus56[_1_] Amateur Astronomy 1 July 31st 08 02:57 AM
Happy Birthday NASA Christopher Policy 1 October 1st 06 10:34 PM
Happy Birthday NASA Christopher Policy 1 August 1st 06 04:14 PM
Happy 45th Birthday NASA Sam Seiber History 2 July 30th 03 12:41 AM