Our Lord 4-27-72

Old February 5th 12, 07:48 PM posted to sci.space.history
mier

Default Our Lord 4-27-72

Our Lord says,
"Men, at this moment, are fighting the way of this
child. Men, at this moment, are saying, ' It could be
true.' And men, at this moment, are saying, ' I don't
want it to be. I will have to change and I will have
to look to The Holy Trinity, whereas I am just used to
looking at what I see, at what I know.' And they call
out My Name and they say, 'Jesus', but they do not
know the beauty of this Name, the reality of this Name
nor the purpose of this Name. All they know is that
they are communicating with the human Me. I am sorry,
My children, I am no longer human. I do not want
children just to see Me in a human way. I am The
Son of The Divine. I am The Sacred Heart. I am the
One Who is the connection between you and God. Can
you not see this? Many theologians are standing back,
devising many ideas to bring Me to mankind. And I
say to them on this day, through this child, 'Be sure
that you include The Whole Trinity.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 27,1972 AT 4:35 P.M.

OUR LORD

"When man looks at this Miracle, he does not
see It for what It truly is. He sees a child walking in
direct Command of God's. He sees a child in flesh
and blood. He sees a child obedient to a Will beyond
hers. He sees a child ready to please only Divine Way.
And now I say to you, 'What man does not see is the
crucifixion way. What man does not see is the tolerance
of man. What man does not see is the blood that is
shed through walking Divine Way. What man does not
see is submission totally of a human will to Divine
Will. What man does not see is a complete love, a
desiring to perfect this love only God's Way. What
man does not see is a desire for purity that must be.
What man does not see is the Goal of Sainthood. What
man does not see is that My Crucifixion is being redone
in a different way; but this time, not by a son, but by
a daughter who walks totally for The Holy Trinity.'

I am The Son of The Father. Children are calling
My Name. Not all children are meaning what they say.
Not all children are seeing the Beauty of My Way.
Not all children are seeing Where I truly stand in
Heaven, for they are humanizing Me. Not all children
accept how I walked: in dignity and in purity. Not
all children realized that the Wisdom that was sent
through Me was The Father's Wisdom. And again it
is happening in your time through a child such as thee.
The Wisdom that is being transmitted through her is
Divine Wisdom, The Father's Way, The Father's Will,
The Father's Plan, to teach all men the Beauty of The
Holy Trinity.

[...]

I bless you, My children, with God's Love. And
I bless you with My Heart and I say, 'The Light you
receive is the Wisdom from God. The Light you receive
is Heaven's Will through a child such as thee.'
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.