A cool Mini Help Desk for your website

Old November 24th 09, 11:09 PM posted to fr.rec.humour,scot.politics,alt.accounting,sci.space.policy
Sunny Joolwee

Default A cool Mini Help Desk for your website

Do you know how to build a Mini Help Desk widget on your website, e.g.
FAQ page? Check he
http://www.silkwise.com/content/viewthread_thread,14737

It is free at the moment. takes only a few minutes to install and has
search, post question, answer, and many other functionalities. A few
example site please see:
DVDRepairTips.com: http://www.dvdrepairtips.com/faq.html
OrderArtwork: http://www.orderartwork.com/faq.htm
Dailydeals4you.com: http://www.dailydeals4you.com/faq
Old November 25th 09, 04:36 AM posted to fr.rec.humour,scot.politics,alt.accounting,sci.space.policy
HardySpicer

No and I don't want to know - now **** off.
Old November 25th 09, 07:02 AM posted to fr.rec.humour,scot.politics,alt.accounting,sci.space.policy
Robert Henderson

In message
,
Sunny Joolwee writes
Do you know how to build a Mini Help Desk widget on your website, e.g.
FAQ page? Check he
http://www.silkwise.com/content/viewthread_thread,14737

It is free at the moment. takes only a few minutes to install and has
search, post question, answer, and many other functionalities. A few
example site please see:
DVDRepairTips.com: http://www.dvdrepairtips.com/faq.html
OrderArtwork: http://www.orderartwork.com/faq.htm
Dailydeals4you.com: http://www.dailydeals4you.com/faq

But...but...where are the creatures Soupcreature and Guig squealing
OT.....
--
Robert Henderson
Personal website: http://www.anywhere.demon.co.uk