Budget cut for NASA?

Old November 24th 09, 01:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
David Spain

Default Budget cut for NASA?

Michael Gallagher writes:

So as nerve-wracking as the next few months will be for NASA
employees, maybe those of us whose jobs DON'T hang on it should calm
down a little. Granted, I keep doing "Obama Space Policy" searches in
Dogpile all the time. But pontificating about what WILL or WON'T
happen when Obama may not have even made up his mind yet may just be a
little counterproductive. Just a thought.

So, right now we're in a quantum superposition where all outcomes are possible!
Why decide until you actually look into the treasure chest and see the cash?
And why force the system into needless de-coherence with idle speculation!

Everyone enjoying the Constellation Lunar Base Program so far?

:-)

Dave
Old November 30th 09, 03:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Nov 23, 5:59*pm, David Spain wrote:
Michael Gallagher writes:
So as nerve-wracking as the next few months will be for NASA
employees, maybe those of us whose jobs DON'T hang on it should calm
down a little. *Granted, I keep doing "Obama Space Policy" searches in
Dogpile all the time. *But pontificating about what WILL or WON'T
happen when Obama may not have even made up his mind yet may just be a
little counterproductive. *Just a thought.

So, right now we're in a quantum superposition where all outcomes are possible!
Why decide until you actually look into the treasure chest and see the cash?
And why force the system into needless de-coherence with idle speculation!

Everyone enjoying the Constellation Lunar Base Program so far?

:-)

Dave

The only treasure chest cash to behold is an overdrawn credit card
that's drawn on the China National Bank.

Our "Constellation Lunar Base" is a joke, mostly because we don't have
the basics needed to back any of it. We don't even have Selene L1 to
work with, much less a viable fly-by-rocket lander or any Saturn VX.

~ BG
Old December 3rd 09, 01:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
hereandthere

It's inevitable. Profitable programs are still in operation.
Most would rather go watch a couple of dudes and bad ass hoes kick the
**** out of an entire war-like conflict with excellent sound and AV at
the theater.
Rather than NASA's someday, don't mind the crippling breeze. "Like my
Car!".

On Nov 17, 10:54*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
This would pretty much end Constellation and even kill off Ares and
Orion in LEO:http://nasawatch.com/archives/2009/1...re-a-10-b.html

Pat

NASA may face budget woes Ray Vingnutte Misc 3 September 15th 05 07:43 AM
CRS report on NASA budget Allen Thomson Policy 1 June 3rd 04 06:28 PM
New NASA budget Dholmes Policy 12 February 6th 04 07:46 PM
Automatic NASA budget increases Ultimate Buu Policy 3 August 28th 03 02:00 AM
NASA budget to increase dramatically... Jorge R. Frank Space Shuttle 5 July 29th 03 08:54 AM