bad luck today

Old January 25th 07, 06:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default bad luck today

was up today at 6am to get ready to go to mojave, scope was in car so didn't
worry about it. now the scope in home as I got a guy to give me a ride home
but the car is sitting 1/2 the way to mojave with a blown sheaded tire and
as I don't have AAA or anyone, so the car is still sitting there and this is
a bad time of month too as I do't have the $$ to get a spare put on the rim
I have, that cost me $15.00 and I'm down to only 5 bucks. So I'm not going
to the corner this weekend, going to take a long walk today to get my stuff
out of the car and put a note on it so it'll not be riped off.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Old January 25th 07, 10:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AustinMN

Starlord wrote:
as I don't have AAA or anyone, so the car is still sitting there and this is
a bad time of month too as I do't have the $$ to get a spare put on the rim
I have, that cost me $15.00 and I'm down to only 5 bucks. So I'm not going
to the corner this weekend, going to take a long walk today to get my stuff
out of the car and put a note on it so it'll not be riped off.

SL, If I lived out near there I'd offer you a ride, but it's a bit of a
drive from Minneapolis. Anybody else in the area that can help him
out?

Austin

Old January 26th 07, 07:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

It was a LONG LONG walk to the tire shop who has a new owner and cost more
now too he hit me for the full $20.00 which I had bumbed as a lone from the
manager of the park, it was almost sundown by the time I got there and a big
surpze awaited me there, someone had tried to rip the ing switch out but
that old a ply has a total metal setion where the switch is and they totaly
screwed it up. The manager came up to see what was going on and he used his
AAA to have it towed home so I was home by 9:30pm

I now own him $20 for the tire and I figure $10 for the AAA card uses.

friday is going to be a bad day as I'm all sore from the walk up there,
having bad knees and hips, and being a diabeica(I know it's mispelled) has
wore me out got to hit the bed real soon.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"AustinMN" wrote in message
oups.com...
Starlord wrote:
as I don't have AAA or anyone, so the car is still sitting there and this
is
a bad time of month too as I do't have the $$ to get a spare put on the
rim
I have, that cost me $15.00 and I'm down to only 5 bucks. So I'm not
going
to the corner this weekend, going to take a long walk today to get my
stuff
out of the car and put a note on it so it'll not be riped off.

SL, If I lived out near there I'd offer you a ride, but it's a bit of a
drive from Minneapolis. Anybody else in the area that can help him
out?

Austin

Congratulations ESA and Best of Luck stork Policy 6 January 15th 05 04:32 AM
Good luck Huygens Jo UK Astronomy 2 December 25th 04 12:03 PM
Good luck Cassini! Bruce Palmer History 41 July 14th 04 06:12 PM
SpaceShip One - good luck! Alan Erskine Space Shuttle 31 June 24th 04 08:13 PM
Good luck all Martin Frey UK Astronomy 3 June 8th 04 03:52 PM