Broken Cell Phones as a Unit of Barter

Old January 2nd 15, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Broken Cell Phones as a Unit of Barter

Once a cell phone becomes obsolete or breaks, it couldn't possibly have any value afterwards... Right? Oh, no, an obsolete cell phone actually has greater value than when it was bought brand new because a cell phone is an intelligence gathering device... The market for used cell phones insinuates that a cell phone is a unit of barter. I suppose the process of intelligence gathering is hard to make sense of since people don't give information to intelligence gatherers willingly unless there is leverage, threat, or incentive. Asking for information from an on-line account holder doesn't give the same information as what an on-line account holder has on his cell phone. There is a sense in which money has intelligence value based on the sentiment the money's owner has for the money's quantifiable properties... A cell phone, by way of analogy, has intelligence value because the phone's owner has sentiment for the information stored on the device. Statistics is a thing that clarifies my existence in terms of what I contribute to the collective intelligence of the universe. What is sensible is to believe that I don't control statistics and what is statistics is not a threat to me. The reality of statistics is that sentiment causes people to be delusional in their belief that they control statistics or that sentiment has no means to betray itself.
Old January 15th 15, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, January 2, 2015 at 1:46:59 PM UTC-8, Kevin Barry wrote:
[...]

Cell phones in Hell answer with "drop dead" In Heaven its "Have a nice day? In pergatory its "Please wait" TreBert
Old January 18th 15, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

[...]

Reality is only pergatory girls are used as operators .They put every caller on hold. They work cheap,as they have nothing but time. TreHBert