Really good things about a really bad winter

Old November 25th 03, 05:48 PM
Starstuffed

Default Really good things about a really bad winter

In no particular order:

So what if that new eyepiece was not delivered today?

"Look kids, Dad is going to spend time with the family tonight!"

Your co-workers notice something different about you. . .could it be that
you seem to be awake on the job?

You get to follow "Antiques Roadshow" all around the country. I keep
waiting for someone to bring in a really fine antique telescope to this PBS
gem.

One can take more time to try and understand what the heck Brian Tung is
talking about.

--
-------

Martin
To reply remove "ilikestars" from my email address

Old November 25th 03, 11:29 PM
R. Martin

Starstuffed wrote:

In no particular order:

So what if that new eyepiece was not delivered today?

"Look kids, Dad is going to spend time with the family tonight!"

Your co-workers notice something different about you. . .could it be that
you seem to be awake on the job?

You get to follow "Antiques Roadshow" all around the country. I keep
waiting for someone to bring in a really fine antique telescope to this PBS
gem.

One can take more time to try and understand what the heck Brian Tung is
talking about.

The British version of ARS has had at least one antique scope on.
I don't know if you'd call it "fine" (it wasn't a Clark refractor ;-)
but some kind of Cassegrain or Gregorian on one of those almost
unusable alt-az mounts of circa 1800, which this scope was).

Regards,
Russell