One good thing NASA's Earth Explorer is doing (One of very few good things)

Old April 5th 12, 09:31 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Default One good thing NASA's Earth Explorer is doing (One of very fewgood things)

On Apr 4, 8:54*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Clearly the whole truth and nothing but the truth seems to upset you.
Why is the best available research, science and its truth so upsetting
to you?

You are confusing me with somebody who has no sense of humour. Humour
is the ultimate filter for bull****, superstition and fantasy. It is
the power which all despots most fear.

Never mind the Rothschilds and your publicity seeking hoards of goose-
stepping, Jewish Nazis, Fudmistresses... or whatever nonsense you keep
repeating like a brainless parrot.

The greatest danger to the West is to continue to pay some of the most
evil men on the planet for the theft of their nation's wealth. It
certainly makes them handy trading partners when they need Western
weapons to repress their own people. Who then become angry, alienated,
unskilled, economic immigrants in our own backyard. Or salaried
"fundamentalist" terrorists. Which means that citizens in the West can
have their rights curtailed in the cause of fighting the very
terrorism our so-called leaders cheerfully subsidise.

A major cause of death globally (excluding disease) is oil-driven
transport. What do they do about this? They put party balloons in
vehicles to protect the driver from the consequences of their actions.
Yet, by far the easiest and cheapest modification to vehicles. To
automatically reduce the appalling death toll worldwide. Is a simple,
four inch long, sharp spike. Right in the middle of the steering
wheel. Action and consequence are finally reconnected. After a century
of murder and mayhem.

How much is a barrel of oil worth really? About the same as several
cubic metres of our own blood. Plus the millions of dollars wasted
worldwide to protect its massively subsidised abuse.
Old April 5th 12, 10:48 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 5, 1:31*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
[...]

You clearly understand how we've been screwing with Karma, and now
it's getting closer to payback time because our options for continuing
this ruse are simply fewer.

Our true government isn't elected or appointed, just like Russia,
China and Japan has no real government of their people.

The cold-war era was totally bogus, as in fabricated and having been
sustained by mutual Zionist oligarchs, that you might care to think of
as American and Russian mafias.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old April 29th 12, 03:00 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Robert Miles

On 3/27/2012 11:11 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 25, 8:19 pm, wrote:
Brad wrote :

On Mar 23, 10:41 pm, wrote:
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote in
:

On Mar 23, 5:29 am, "$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto"
wrote:

[snip]
Hydrogen is still unlimited, and it's essentially as renewable as
oxygen. Carbon is not essential to creating good amounts of energy,
much less capable of clean energy, and otherwise a much smaller global
carbon footprint of perhaps 10% is technically doable.

The oceans are full of a combined form of hydrogen and oxygen, but that
form is not a good source of energy. The sun and most stars are mostly
hydrogen, but still out of our reach.

Where do you get the energy for freeing hydrogen from the many other
elements it combines with? I haven't seen any mention of a significant
natural source of free hydrogen anywhere on Earth.

If this BOINC project ever starts doing much again, you may want to
connect your computer to it to see if you can help them find a cheaper
way of freeing hydrogen:

http://hydrogenathome.org/hydrogen/

Or, if you prefer, you can start studying computer programming and
Linux, then move close t0e them, and volunteer your time to help them
get past the problems they're currently having with writing good
software for their project.

Why are you and others of your oligarch sucking kind always so opposed
to creating and using hydrogen peroxide?

Who are you writing to? I haven't heard of any major group opposed
to creating hydrogen peroxide, only a lack of a significant natural
source for it, and a requirement for energy to create it artificially.

Robert Miles