Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH

Old October 14th 11, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH

On Oct 14, 10:55*am, "David Staup" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 7:31 am, "David Staup" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 3:17 pm, "David Staup" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of
yours.

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

snip the rest of your beliefs

I asked for observations, not imaginations

now be specific

Most of whatever got recorded by Einstein, Planck and numerous others
were initially imaginations. *So, just *imagine what this
interpretation could lead to.

science starts with observation not imagination.

so, last chance, from what observations do you base your hypothesis?

I have taken observations of others as having researched into account,
and I tend to agree with much of what has been observed and
interpreted by others. However, in order for any massive
concentration of sufficient gravity to prevent photons from escaping a
BH, as such is going to demand something greater than c for that force
of gravity to have an impact on those nonzero mass photons. My swag
is a deductive interpretation of what I can observe, and namely that
observation is of a neutron star that doesn't seem to have a
sufficient mass of concentrated gravity to influence photons, even
though its surface at 2e11 times greater than Earth should rather
easily exceed 300,000 km/sec (even good for 70+ radii distance).

Turn this argument around, and perhaps gravity is at best 0.5c.
However, in order for the gravity wave to be out of phase with photons
and thus capable of preventing or canceling photons from propagating,
yet gravity still influencing external matter as observed, is most
likely going to require 2c.

Either way, the interpretation of gravity being the same as c just
doesn't compute.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old October 14th 11, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of
yours.

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

snip the rest of your beliefs

I asked for observations, not imaginations

now be specific

Most of whatever got recorded by Einstein, Planck and numerous others
were initially imaginations. *So, just *imagine what this
interpretation could lead to.

science starts with observation not imagination.

so, last chance, from what observations do you base your hypothesis?

Gravity waves Hmmmm If they come in concave they will crush you to
the center of the Earth. It they come in convex they will blow you
away. You can thank that to me "convex & Concave" gravity theory. O
ya TreBert
Old October 14th 11, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

[...]

you have made observations? others have made observations?

SPECIFIC: specified, precise, or particular

Old October 14th 11, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

[...]

Any passing neutron star or black hole would tare us apart from a
great distance, thereby eliminating any need of lithobraking
encounters, but instead rather greatly enlarging upon that target of
its tidal radii zone of death for us.

Our moon imposes a tidal gravity force of 2e20 N as is, and taking
that only up to 2e21 N would make life on this planet extremely
problematic if not insurmountable. A one time passing neutron star of
only 2 Ms (4e30 kg) of 0.1 AU distance (1.5e7 km) would likely be the
end of life as we know it, and there's lots of those out there as
wandering/rogue stars, not to mention nastier ones and BHs.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old October 14th 11, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

GIVE THAT SENILE OLD GOAT A NO-BELL PRIZE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Old October 15th 11, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

[...]

When are you going to observe the best available science? ("never" is
not a very good answer unless you are a pretend Atheist that only acts/
reacts like a Semite)

BTW; Your inability to constructively interpret science isn't my
fault.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old October 15th 11, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

[...]

LOL
wrong answer goofy

Old October 15th 11, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

[...]

Double ditto, right back at you.
Old October 15th 11, 01:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

[...]

oooh you really got me with that one

such rapier wit

chuckle, chuckle, LOL, ROTFLOL

Old October 15th 11, 03:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

[...]

No wit intended.

So when are you going to tell us how much time we got left before the
big gravity wave does us in?