The Space Ship is the Aliens

Old October 25th 11, 12:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default The Space Ship is the Aliens

Reality is organic life is not good for space travel. Robots
are(silicone) Robots are an extension of the space ship. Humankind
built the first thinking computer. After that robots took care of
themselves. Time & space are infinite in their way of
thinking.Humankind has only finite thinking TreBert
Old October 25th 11, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 25, 7:40*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Reality is organic life is not good for space travel. *Robots
are(silicone) Robots are an extension of the space ship. Humankind
built the first thinking computer. After that robots took care of
themselves. Time & space are infinite in their way of
thinking.Humankind has only finite thinking * TreBert

Reality is humankind is destroying the Earth. Darwin knew that. We
will build robots so they can enslave us. That will be our protection
from ourselves. We have "artificial intelligence" now,but are much to
egotistical to realize reality. TreBert
Old October 25th 11, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 25, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 25, 7:40*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Reality is organic life is not good for space travel. *Robots
are(silicone) Robots are an extension of the space ship. Humankind
built the first thinking computer. After that robots took care of
themselves. Time & space are infinite in their way of
thinking.Humankind has only finite thinking * TreBert

Reality is humankind is destroying the Earth. Darwin knew that. We
will build robots so they can enslave us. That will be our protection
from ourselves. We have "artificial intelligence" now,but are much to
egotistical to realize reality. *TreBert

We must look inside buckyballs. TreBert
Old October 25th 11, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THIS FROM A SENILE OLD GOAT!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Old October 25th 11, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU'RE ALSO AN IDIOT!

SENILE OLD FOOL!

Saul Levy

Old October 26th 11, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 25, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 25, 7:40*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Reality is organic life is not good for space travel. *Robots
are(silicone) Robots are an extension of the space ship. Humankind
built the first thinking computer. After that robots took care of
themselves. Time & space are infinite in their way of
thinking.Humankind has only finite thinking * TreBert

Reality is humankind is destroying the Earth. Darwin knew that. We
will build robots so they can enslave us. That will be our protection
from ourselves. We have "artificial intelligence" now,but are much to
egotistical to realize reality. *TreBert

How small can a robot be? Take our todays laptop it has a "Pentium
chip" that is only about 20 atoms across(WOW) Its in the quantum micro
realm Hmmm It could even go with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.
Computer might be governed by the QM. This thought just jumped in
Can that Pentium chip fit inside a buckyball ? TreBert
Old October 26th 11, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

A CPU IS USELESS WITHOUT MUCH MORE, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

YOUR SENILITY IS MUCH WORSE NOW!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:28:47 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"

Old October 29th 11, 02:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 26, 10:28*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 25, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Oct 25, 7:40*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Why are buckyballs always found around meterorites and comet
craters ? TreBert
Old October 29th 11, 04:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Oct 29, 9:09*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 26, 10:28*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Oct 25, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Oct 25, 7:40*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Buckyballs are used to send deep space messages by highly advanced
intelligent aliens. We are much to stupid to open them and read. The
message is done in atomic chips. Humankind might never have enough
time to evolve to a III level. We kill our own kind. We harbor to much
hate. We fear the unknown and our Gods might do us in. So sad So
true TreBert
Old October 29th 11, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SENILE OLD GOAT TALK!

IT DRAGS ON LIKE THIS ALL THE ****ING TIME!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:03:17 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

On Oct 29, 9:09*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 26, 10:28*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Oct 25, 1:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Oct 25, 7:40*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

Photons as a Space Ship G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 27 November 30th 07 11:40 PM
Air Ship To Space? ChrisV01 Technology 14 September 4th 04 03:09 AM
Space Ship 1 Double-A Misc 156 June 26th 04 10:56 AM
Next Space Ship Name => CALYPSO Dave Kenworthy Space Shuttle 4 March 2nd 04 08:21 PM
Space Ship One Go Date? ed kyle Policy 4 December 25th 03 04:08 PM