LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 14th 06, 05:24 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
tomcat,
In most cases, it'll take as much or more energy in order to
extract those raw elements for rocket fuel than of the
subsequent energy that'll be derived. And if time means
anything, whereas the amount of time required for this
process of extracting such raw elements is likely going to be
what makes you quite dead long before having obtained the
first few kg.

The last time I'd checked; energy in = energy out X %Eff.
And I believe that you'll obviously have to somehow manage to
live long enough or it really doesn't matter, or does it?

It matters little if the energy in is greater than the energy
out when it comes to rocket fuel. The money is in the cargo,
not in just producing more energy for sale. A mining base
camp can handle the electroylsis and take months to prepare
for a landing, then do a refuel, and after a weeks R&R the
crew will be on their way to Venus or Uranus.

It will probably cost about $300,000 dollars a year to hire a
miner, but even that is cheap compared to the He-3, diamonds,
gold, emeralds, etc. that just lay around on planetary bodies.
Send some dance hall girls up to keep the miners company. It
will be just like the old west with Calminity Jane and Annie
Oakly.

By god, there's a couple of dance hall girls for you.

(Calamity Jane: "...this feller went sweet on me...one day he said
'I wanna suck your cock.'")

Ahh yes, it's . . . 'back to the future'.

tomcat

Old April 15th 06, 10:12 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
It matters little if the energy in is greater than the energy out when
it comes to rocket fuel. The money is in the cargo, not in just
producing more energy for sale.

tomcat,
But it does matter if you've spent your wad on a perpetrated cold-war
and upon the coming attraction of our trigger happy and otherwise LLPOF
Bush WW-III, and as such if you haven't the money and thus not the
initial resources as to obtaining such payloads is where the primary
argument hits that brick wall.

The United States has money. With a 2.7 trillion dollar budget, with
the possibility of adding a 'value added tax' or 'national sales tax',
either one of which would be fairer than the current personal income
tax system, the United States could easily raise an additional trillion
or so for whatever reason it wishes.

Without the benefit of China's LSE-CM/ISS, there's no other proven
and/or affordable method of safely nor much less efficiently extracting
said elements from our extremely nearby moon. Even if we had a
sufficient fleet of those Chinese commercial fly-by-rocket landers
that'll actually work, their cost and lethal aspects of operations per
payload tonne are going to suck most if not all of the profits, thus
energy upon our badly polluted and global warming Earth will still be
at more than $1/kwhr, and climbing.

Not true. U.S. technology is extremely high. The Chinese haven't
beaten us yet. If the United States has the will then Moon miners
could be at work by the end of the decade.

It also somewhat matters if you're not going to live long enough to
benefit from such efforts.

Some people, half jokingly, say that summer temperatures may reach 180
deg. F. in 5 years or so. They say that hurricanes may be category 5
on a regular basis. And, that earthquakes may flood California,
turning San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco into offshore
islands.

Even if these 'extreme' predictions are ture, the United States has the
ability to survive. It will, however, take planning and foresight. It
will take leadership and work.

Going underground makes a lot of sense in this situation. We have the
ability to do that. The earth moving equipment that built the
interstate road system can excavate huge areas where underground
buildings can be built. Such structures would have near perfect
insulation against heat or cold. High winds would simply pass over the
top of these buildings.

Dome homes that can withstand 200 mph winds are possible. At the North
Slope in Alaska oil companies have built a huge hex dome that can do
just that, not to even mention arctic temperatures.

So we have the ability to survive, if we have the 'Will' to do so.
Bujt we can't wait until the disaster is upon us before we begin
construction. We must start . . . now.

Otherwise, I'd have to agree that the greater value of what's situated
upon and within our moon is more than likely worth the expenditures and
lives for our having to obtain such elements. Too bad that we're so
deeply invested into having caused so much terrestrial collateral
damage and carnage of the innocent. Too bad we haven't implemented the
composite wind, solar-stirling and PV alternatives that's been worth
obtaining a clean 25 kw per given m2 of installed tower footprint. Too
bad we're all of such a pathetic bunch of dumb and dumber morons that
are so greedy, arrogant and bigoted that we only know best how to be a
pagan brown-nosed minion on behalf of whatever your Skull and Bones
cult has in mind.

You're right there is a lot of arrogance and greed in the U.S., as with
many other countries. But the innocent aren't so innocent. Right now
American soldiers are engaged in an 'occupation', not an active war.
That means that they take action only if fired upon. Operations they
conduct are conducted because an armed threat is present and active in
that particular area. The truth is Americans would like nothing better
than to have our troops leave Iraq and Afghanistan. It is very
expensive having them over there and they are taking some casualities.

We need more nuclear reactors. Public protests, and the high cost of
containment domes, have stopped one of the most advantageous power
sources we have ever had. Breeder reactors make their own fuel, and
enough extra to fuel other reactors as well. If He-3 were brought in
from the Moon, at 3 billion dollars a ton, we would have 'clean'
nuclear reactors not requiring containment domes. Now, supplement
Breeder and He-3 reactors with wind and solar power and the United
States would have an energy surplus into the future that would be the
envy of the world.

It will not cost us a tenth that amount if we select only the
terminally ill or of life-term inmates (as well as an option for death
row inmates that we'll not have to pay a red cent) as miners to the
moon. There are folks in Iraq that would rather pay to get transferred
to the moon, and we certainly have more than a sufficient number of
rich folks that haven't had a gram of respect nor remorse for humanity
or that of our environment, that would pay us $100 million per month
for the privilege of their being accommodated upon the moon.

Discipline might be a problem with prisoners. Initially, paying
$300,000 a year for top notch works would be better. Later, when Outer
Space is booming, then prisoner labor might make sense, especially on
Asteroids and Moons.

A Hotel on the Moon for the rich and famous is very likely to be a
profitable proposition. I think that is where we are heading right
now. Most of the hotel should be, safely, underground, with
observeration decks made of Lexan Glass on the surface. Perhaps even
an all night bar and lounge. There is nothing more beautiful then an
Earthrise. Billionaires will pay millions for the experience.

So, the bulk of our workforce and of those visiting that are all going
to prematurely die (mostly from the inside out) anyway, are more than
likely offering another win-win for humanity as well as for the bottom
line of extracting whatever. We could even establish our very own
marrow bank for the task of accommodating the individual bone marrow of
those working the moon, so that if the price were right (such as taking
back all that we've paid a give worker), in which case the available
cash of their own bone marrow could be implanted once having been TBI
to near death and subsequently having returned home for there last
ditch effort as surviving to see another day.

You are exaggerating the dangers of radiation and downplaying our
ability to deal with radiation. This is also a good reason for putting
buildings underground on the Moon. A few hundred feet of Moon
Dust/Dirt should protect quite adequately. It would also protect
against meteorites.

We have materials, polyethelene is one, that can stop 'hard' radiation.
If there is 'lead' on the moon it can be put to good use as well.
Water can also stop 'hard' radiation, and water exists at the Lunar
Poles.

tomcat

Old April 16th 06, 08:39 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 13 Apr 2006 07:29:33 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

Thus we have John Griffin going postal once again. As usual
contributing absolutely nothing and otherwise only into the usual
topic/author stalking and bashing mode.

You're contradicting yourself, again. I'm pretending to be surprised.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 21st 06, 04:28 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

You're contradicting yourself, again. I'm pretending to be surprised.
Science is all about contradictions. Unlike yourself and of your
me-first paganology of putting Jesus Christ on a stick, that which
continually sucks and blows, whereas I actually make mistakes and apply
contradictions every day of my life. It's called being human.

BTW; none of my "contradictions" has caused the expense of trillions
upon trillions, nor having caused collateral damage nor gotten an
innocent soul dead. How about yourself, and of your beloved resident
LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) that has an imprint of your nose between his
butt-cheeks?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 21st 06, 05:34 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Guth is all about ****ing idiotic remarks.

Unlike yourself and of
your me-first paganology of putting Jesus Christ on a stick,
that which continually sucks and blows, whereas I actually
make mistakes and apply contradictions every day of my life.
It's called being human.

BTW; none of my "contradictions" has caused the expense of
trillions upon trillions, nor having caused collateral damage
nor gotten an innocent soul dead. How about yourself, and of
your beloved resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) that has an
imprint of your nose between his butt-cheeks?
-
Brad Guth

Guth, you moron, you need to heed this brand new old adage: When
you run out of ****, get off the pot.

Go away and work up a new schtick, moron.
Old April 21st 06, 06:59 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Wow! isn't our lord/rusemaster John Griffin funny.

Besides whatever's most likely still alive and kicking on Venus (as
will soon be further advanced on my behalf by way of the ESA Venus
Express mission), LL-1 has actually been providing a nearby and
extremely nifty zone of zero-point energy, though somewhat interactive
in a good sort of way.

How's that for a "new schtick", moron.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 22nd 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Wow! isn't our lord/rusemaster John Griffin funny.

Besides whatever's most likely still alive and kicking on
Venus (as will soon be further advanced on my behalf by way of
the ESA Venus Express mission), LL-1 has actually been
providing a nearby and extremely nifty zone of zero-point
energy, though somewhat interactive in a good sort of way.

How's that for a "new schtick", moron.

Pretty ****in' sorry. DUH. Sorry is the best you can do, so
your choice of stupid gobble doesn't actually matter, except that
some of us might like a little variety in your laughable
squawking now and then.

By the way...there is not one rational reason to believe there's
life on Venus.

Brad, did you know that Superman was fiction?

Old April 22nd 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default griffdumb speaks [ LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
DUH.

i see you're improving.

carry on

Old April 22nd 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin,
So you're not the least bit opposed to China establishing their LL-1
platform, and of their logically creating the one and only LSE-CM/ISS ?

By the way...there is not one rational reason to believe there's
life on Venus.

Obviously you don't believe in pictures, not even the likes of any 36
look/pixel worth of our own radar images. Obviously you also don't
believe in the regular laws of physics, or believe in any form of
science that rocks your sinking fleet of sorry ships.

BTW; Since when has intelligently designed life that has since evolved
been all that rational?

Other life as having come about via pure happenstance is often found as
being a whole lot less rational. Obviously, other than human life, you
and of your naysay bigotry on steroids doesn't take such irrational
forms of other life into account. And yet you can't but wonder why I
call folks like yourself, as having no regard for other life, as being
certified Third Reich.

ET's with a sufficient degree of their applied duh-101 technology,
whereas most certainly should be doing just perfectly fine and dandy,
especially since there's no local shortage of clean and 100% renewable
energy at their disposal. What's so irrational about any of that?

Brad, did you know that Superman was fiction?

But at least "Superman" utilized the regular laws of physics to his
advantage, obviously believed in radar imaging and seemingly gave back
to the rest of us way more than a flying hockypuck worth of his honest
consideration on behalf of humanity and that of our environment (Unlike
yourself, I don't think Superman ever so much as contributed
flatulence), whereas you're not ever going to be a happy camper until
every last Muslim and/or nonJew is either quite dead or sequestered as
your personal brown-nosed minion status, and you get to take control
over every last drop of their oil.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 22nd 06, 09:18 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 22 Apr 2006 11:33:53 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

John Griffin,
So you're not the least bit opposed to China establishing their LL-1
platform, and of their logically creating the one and only LSE-CM/ISS ?

By the way...there is not one rational reason to believe there's
life on Venus.

Obviously you don't believe in pictures, not even the likes of any 36
look/pixel worth of our own radar images.

No, it's just that no one believes in your interpretation of these
pictures. It figures that you can't tell the difference.

Obviously you also don't
believe in the regular laws of physics, or believe in any form of
science that rocks your sinking fleet of sorry ships.

Nope, the regular laws of physics helped put men on the moon six
times. What intelligent people don't believe in are Guthian "laws of
physics", since they consist solely of the beliefs and delusions of
Brad Guth.

[...]

Venus' Atmosphe
Pressu 92 Bars
Primary component: 97% Carbon Dioxide
Surface Temperatu more than 400 °C (750 °F)

Why don't you go there at your earliet opportunity, Brad? No pressure
suit required.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?