LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 1st 06, 05:37 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Mental Dwarf "LIBERATOR" wrote:

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of
our 'visitors' may be from there.

Which "visitors"? What evidence do you have the there is
"life" on Venus?

Avoidance and disinformation is evidence.

Do you know why your reply is one of the most idiotic and
laughable verbal turds ever posted here? Hint: It comes from one
of the most idiotic and laughable turds who ever posted here.

We know nothing, NASA has propped us on skilled tactful
disinformation.

If you had stopped after three words, you'd have had a complete
sentence and a slogan for you and poor Crazy Brad, who is
probably just barely intelligent enough to wish you wouldn't
degrade him by trying to ingratiate yourself to him. He has way
too many problems without your kind, cretin.

Old April 1st 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

tomcat wrote: This is one of the worst 'name calling' contests
I have ever seen on the Usenet.

Not actually, as you simply have not been looking for the
really bad stuff. Otherwise I'll agree that this topic is
going just a wee bit postal. Perhaps I should fire off a few
more lose cannon rounds for good measure.

I think you should just repeat that cool little tantrum where you
replied to my comments about Venus with a demand that I tell you
more about the moon's atmosphere.

tomcat; You need to stick to ideas and facts.

Ideas and facts?
You've got to be kidding, as these mostly pagan Usenet
rusemasters have shown absolutely no intentions of their
allowing a free flow of ideas, much less the sharing of facts,
such as the following taboo/nondisclosure of basic facts.

Earth's atmosphere = 5.2e15t, at roughly 1% being of 52e12t as
water. * Venus atmosphere = 4.8e17t, if that were 1% h2o =
4800e12t as water.

BFD.

That proves to Crazy Brad that there's life on Venus. Extending
whatever passes for logic in Crazy Brad's head, it must also
prove there's life on the sun.

If the average h2o component of the Venusian atmosphere were
0.3% = 1440 teratonnes h2o
If the average h2o content of that Venus atmosphere were but
0.1% = 480 teratonnes h2o
If the average h2o content of that Venus atmosphere were but
0.01% = 48 teratonnes h2o

BTW; I've found several references as to the 0.3% amount being
the case of Venusian h2o. There's certainly no buoyancy
limitations within that thick soup, not to mention the 90.5%
gravity factor (make that 90% gravity at the 50+km altitude of
them clouds).

As long as you're honestly taking into account the vast
surrounding ocean of that thick soup of the Venusian
atmosphere as being where the vast bulk of their free water
has been rather nicely sequestered (mostly as having been
situated within those acidic clouds, the rest emerging from
within surface mud flows), as for then it seems that our
nearby hot and nasty Venus is essentially flooded in
sufficient water, and at least technically it's extremely easy
(AKA physics-101) as to artificially extract pure h2o on
demand. -
Brad Guth

Hilarious. Crazy Brad reacts to mention of the fact that there's
no evidence of life on Venus by looking up and forwarding a load
of tangential data about its atmosphere. It seems that Crazy
Brad is saying that since we believe water is essential for life,
life is essential whereever there's water. That's why you're
funny, Crazy Brad. Now tell us about life on the sun, being
careful to include an estimate of the total volume of water
there.

Old April 1st 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 31 Mar 2006 22:42:33 -0800, "LIBERATOR"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
. com:

Avoidance and disinformation is evidence.

Damn. You're ---- THAT close to a clue.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 2nd 06, 08:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 31 Mar 2006 13:07:24 -0800, "tomcat" wrote:

This is one of the worst 'name calling' contests I have ever seen on
the Usenet.

You need to stick to ideas and facts.

Tell it to teh Guthball, first, hypocrite

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Old April 2nd 06, 09:10 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote:

Actually Venus is quite important. I suspect that some of our
'visitors' may be from there.

Which "visitors"? What evidence do you have the there is "life" on
Venus?

Avoidance and disinformation is evidence.

Yeah, your avoidance and disinformation is evidence is evidence that
you're a ko0k.

I hope you aren't using teh Guthball's over-processed images
as evidence. Brad is so bad at photography that he believes that
all the thousands of photographs that were taken on the moon are
"fakes".

I never used any of his photos, I use NASAs data entirely. It's all
disinformation, thus they want the citizenry to be dumb to Venus,
because, obviously, there is life there.

Make up your mind. If NASA's data is disinformation, your conclusions
are false. If NASA's data are good, there is no life on Venus.

Pretty simple, really.

But we have to establish a real presence
in Outer Space before we go to a civilized planet and negotiate for
anything.

"Negotiate"? Amd just which "civilized planet" are you referring to?

For all we know there is life and civilizations on many of our 9
planets. Saturn and Jupiter, I'd without a doubt insist there's life
there, and civilized, established life.

Proof? Of course not.

NASA sure the hell doesn't want
us to know. It's their special little jewel, knowing about life on
other planets. They have thier little circles of cronyism and lie their
asses to us while using our tax money to achieve the knowledge they
have.

Yeah, sure. You really do believe that your fantasies are "proof"
that there's a "NASA conspriacy", don't you?

Instead of continually playing the sorts of brown-nosed game that you
seem to have so much love and affection for. How about instead, would
you like to work out a few of the specific details as related to
accomplishing our moon, LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

First, the Moon. That is our natural 'stepping stone' to the Planets.
It has to be developed as a base, mining colony, and pit stop, for
interplanetary ships.

Yes, going back to the moon would be good, especially if a permanent
is established there.

For what? What is the sense of doing anything with our moon? It's a
waste in my opinion.

What, you mean you don't buy into Bradly's ko0k fantasy that the
Apollo missions were "faked"?

As for being a "waste", Luna could very well be a useful stepping
stone as a base. Depends on what resources are actually there.
We may well see, if we ever get back. Still, get to Luna, and you
are pretty much halfway to anywhere in the System. It's the gravity
thing, ya know. 9.8M/s^2: it's not just a good idea, it's the law.

What exactly is your first hand science, physics or life-based
expertise?
I am a little like Harrison Ford (Hans Solo) and Tom Cruise (Top Gun)
rolled into one. And, add a little of William Shatner (Star Trek) with
a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Spock).

Are you sure it's not more like Harrison Ford (Allie Fox) and Tom
Cruise (Oprah guest) rolled into one? With a little of William
Shatner (T. J. Hooker) with a tiny pinch of Leonard Nimoy (Galvatron)?
WEG

Yawn.

Awww, poor widdle ko0k. Don't like it when someone's bragging is
interrupted?

Besides promoting whatever as based upon your NASA's
infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics that's
keeping your good ship LOLLIPOP from rocking; What exactly is your
prime interest or focus?

It is time for mankind to sally forth into Outer Space, no excuses, no
panic attacks, no horsing around. It doesn't matter whenther it is
NASA or Private Enterprise. The technology exists right now. It is
time to get going.

The technology has existed since the Apollo program landed on the
moon. The way to "get things going" is to find homesteads that people
can get cheap/free, and to find "Gold in them thar hills".

It's not impossible, just difficult and expensive.

ESL!

We know nothing, NASA has propped us on skilled tactful disinformation.

Correction: You know nothing because you have lied to yourself and
convinced yourself that facts are "lies". Sux2BU, I suppose.

ESL!

Old April 2nd 06, 06:46 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Hey Brad...Introduce us to some more of your "help." This bimbo
is ****in' hilarious.

I noticed that for all it's worth, that you could't call "LIBERATOR" a
LLPOF bimbo.

Their what, illiterate mental dwarf? Who are they, and how did
they get into this? Apparently the spirochettes in your head are
talking to you.

John Griffin,
They is them, the other brown-nosed guys, those MIB (AKA incest cloned
spooks and moles) that are your pagan army of your all essential Third
Reich minions (AKA butt-wipes) being every bit as phony baloney stealth
as WMD.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 2nd 06, 07:21 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin,
Clearly "LIBERATOR' has you firmly by your private parts, and is
squeezing. You'd think that yourself being such a pagan incest cloned
bigot of a brown-nosed minion to our resident warlord's Third Reich
(aka Skull and Bones) that you could do one better.

Isn't it simply amazing when such good folks have formulated their
born-again pagan mindsets into such a dedicated focus at creating and
of having sustained a perpetrated cold-war (at least there has been no
stinking rules about any of that), just so that thousands of WW-II
folks and of their close friends (AKA partners in crimes against
humanity) could maintain their government and subcontractor jobs along
with such vast benefits forever, not to mention all of the secret
fundings of science, technology and of special interest activities that
only directly benefitted the upper most 0.1% of humanity, and
indirectly at best the upper most 10% perceived some degree of benefit
at the risk and ultimate demise of their own kind (apparently Hitler
didn't have such a bad idea after all).

I'm certainly well enough convinced that our NASA(aka MI6~NSA/CIA/DoD)
had obtained all of "the right stuff", such as from the spoils of WW-II
having obtained all those smart German Third Reich rocket-scientists
and of their Jewish collaborators with their nifty petrol-chemical
industries that so nicely managed to perform the greatest show on
Earth. That accomplishment rightfully goes for the USSR contingency
and of whomever else was willing to play along with the game plan of
snookering humanity and of raping mother Earth for all it was worth.

I'll tell you what, the very next time I'm having another one of my
personal one on one talks with Usama bin Laden, I'll ask of his honest
opinion about our supposed "play by the rules" of such high standards
and accountability. I wonder what I'm going to be told?

tomcat; It is time for America to develop alternative fuel sources.
It is time to unleash some of that "black project" science and technology.

But you're the one that's not doing a constructive damn thing but
having been ignoring the hard-facts (AKA evidence excluding until them
NASA/Apollo cows come home) as well as having avoided the better of
technological solutions and/or as having consistently and actively
obstructed upon every possible alternative. Why is that?

So, where's all of your expertise and support of taking action on
behalf of the green/renewable 25 kw/m2 of footprint of obtaining clean
energy that's doable as is?

tomcat; You can knock Nazi ethics and morality, but don't knock their
engineering.

I have never once knocked their vast engineering expertise or of their
advance (ET like) rocket-science along with their Jewish
petrol-chemical expertise that's still collaborating as we speak. I'm
nothing but seriously impressed as all get out.

With regard to my pointing of lose cannons; How about aiming them at the Aliens.

I think the White House and of the born-again pagonology within is
off-limits.

tomcat; Earth needs to be united. If we don't work together it may well be
the end of mankind.

We've had countless thousands upon thousands if not 10's of thousands
of supposedly intelligent years to work out a few bugs, and obviously
we'll need another few thousand years in order to accomplish the simple
task of our working together, especially since there remains so many
greedy, naysay and bigoted mindsets like your self that would just as
soon take us directly into WW-III over the dregs of fossil fuels rather
than contribute to the solutions at hand.

In spite of whatever the mainstream status quo has had to say, or of
whatever their infomercial-science has had to offer, clearly there's
enough observable evidence of the rational infrastructure of what has
been and may still be other intelligent life as having been
existing/coexisting on Venus. At least there's nothing within the
regular laws of physics of even of biology that's the least bit
technically insurmountable about Venus, that's even as according to the
infomercial-science 0.3% factor of the Venus atmosphere being so nicely
accommodating on behalf of Venusians or ETs being surrounded by 1440
teratonnes worth of good old h2o, and of having unlimited
green/renewable energy to burn is simply providing far more than anyone
with so much as a pea-brain of an intellectual bigot could possibly ask
for.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 2nd 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On 1 Apr 2006 16:41:36 GMT, John Griffin
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in
message :

Earth's atmosphere = 5.2e15t, at roughly 1% being of 52e12t
as water. * Venus atmosphere = 4.8e17t, if that were 1% h2o
= 4800e12t as water.

BFD.

That proves to Crazy Brad that there's life on Venus.
Extending whatever passes for logic in Crazy Brad's head, it
must also prove there's life on the sun.

Only on the dark side! Duh!

Oh...yeah, of course. That's Brad.

ROTMFFLMMFAO!

Old April 2nd 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Hey Brad...Introduce us to some more of your "help." This
bimbo is ****in' hilarious.

I noticed that for all it's worth, that you could't call
"LIBERATOR" a LLPOF bimbo.

No, you didn't. Noticing requires an input mode.

Their what, illiterate mental dwarf? Who are they, and how
did they get into this? Apparently the spirochettes in your
head are talking to you.

John Griffin,
They is them, the other brown-nosed guys, those MIB (AKA
incest cloned spooks and moles) that are your pagan army of
your all essential Third Reich minions (AKA butt-wipes) being
every bit as phony baloney stealth as WMD.

You're making me feel guilty. You have far more than enough
problems without being slapped around in newsgroups.

Oh, well...SLAP!

-
Brad Guth

Old April 2nd 06, 08:01 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
Clearly "LIBERATOR' has you firmly by your private parts, and

I'm glad that's "clear" to you--like it's clear to you that some
gobble about air on the moon answers comments about Venus. I'd
hate like hell for it to be related to conditions outside your
fantasyland. If "LIBERATOR" is a normal sized, non-skanky,
disease-free female and she gets a grip on my crank, it will be
with her snatch.

[...]

That's exactly what you should get, Crazy Brad -- a long sentence
(to some kind of mental rehabilitation institution). It's pretty
funny that you forgot it was a question before you ran out of
breath.

I'm certainly well enough convinced that our NASA(aka
MI6~NSA/CIA/DoD) had obtained all of "the right stuff", such
as from the spoils of WW-II having obtained all those smart
German Third Reich rocket-scientists and of their Jewish
collaborators with their nifty petrol-chemical industries that
so nicely managed to perform the greatest show on Earth. That
accomplishment rightfully goes for the USSR contingency and of
whomever else was willing to play along with the game plan of
snookering humanity and of raping mother Earth for all it was
worth.

I hope you're dimly aware (your limit) that you're babbling.

I'll tell you what, the very next time I'm having another one
of my personal one on one talks with Usama bin Laden, I'll ask
of his honest opinion about our supposed "play by the rules"
of such high standards and accountability. I wonder what I'm
going to be told?

You'll still wonder afterward. You still wonder about everything
you've ever been told, due to your learning dysfunctions.

Good grief. Logomania strikes again.