A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Amateur Astronomy
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Eyes on the solar system

Old March 29th 15, 10:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Eyes on the solar system

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 10:13:43 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

You need to base the calendar on 400 years not 4 years. You haven't even
comprehended the Gregorian calendar.
Keep striving to improve your understanding to the level of mediocre.You've
got a long way to go!

The sun rises and sets 1461 times across 4 years corresponding to 1461 rotations of the planet. The parent observation splits into the calendar framework of 365/ 366 days/rotations or the raw proportion of 365 1/4 rotations per circuit.

In your illness you actually believe that there are 366 1/4 rotations within each orbital circuit which makes you the type of creatures living nightmares are made of.

The JPL website posits the false 23 hours 56 minutes 04 second value despite the entire history of the Lat/Long system and the 24 hour system determining that February 29th serves a purpose linking rotations to orbital circuits on a proportional basis.

I have a lot to say about the Christian Churches for allowing your breed to fester but they must take responsibility by recovering the fact that governs the beginning and end of astronomy.

How many times does the planet turn within an orbital circuit ?. You won't answer for the same reason the co-pilot wouldn't answer, the only difference is that you use a watch to destroy lives via the schools and colleges as opposed to an aircraft. Enemies of all that is good about humanity in your push towards a meaningless view of astronomy and terrestrial sciences.

Old March 29th 15, 11:39 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 1:21:51 AM UTC-6, oriel36 wrote:
The people in the space agency still insist in assigning a 23 hour 56 minute 04
second rotation period for the Earth in direct conflict with the principles
which tie the 24 hour system to the Lat/Long system

The solar day is 24 hours long, and so time zones are 15 degrees wide.

No conflict at all - the physical rotation period of the Earth being different,
because the Earth orbits the Sun, doesn't contradict the fact that the length
of the day, which is so important a cycle, relates to the Sun and not the stars.

John Savard
Old March 30th 15, 04:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 3:39:05 PM UTC-7, Quadibloc wrote:

of the day, which is so important a cycle, relates to the Sun and not the stars.

John Savard

.... as previously explained to Gerald, perhaps 1461 times already...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...ur/qRAB45cWbG0

.... so clearly, at this point in time, Gerald is just an outright liar, when stating that "no one" sees things his way...

\Paul A
Old March 30th 15, 09:32 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 4:04:23 AM UTC+1, palsing wrote:

John Savard

... as previously explained to Gerald, perhaps 1461 times already...

... so clearly, at this point in time, Gerald is just an outright liar, when stating that "no one" sees things his way...

\Paul A

Calling me a 'liar' doesn't work no more than all the other insults and more importantly this week where the human spirit is celebrated -

"I have offered my back to those who struck me, my cheeks to those who plucked my beard; I have not turned my face away from insult and spitting.The Lord comes to my help, this is why insult has not touched me, this is why I have set my face like flint and know that I shall not be put to shame." Isaiah

Attached to the sacred week of Christians is an astronomical component where it was noticed that the planet doesn't turn exactly 1461 times over four annual circuits but that using full days there is a slight drift in the position of the stars known as the precession of the Equinoxes. When the drift went past 7 days the effect became pronounced enough that Easter drifted hugely towards the Solstice as Good Friday is based on the predicted date on the first Friday after the full moon beyond the March Equinox. They only noticed the drift but I have explained it in terms of the proper references and where it ties in with human timekeeping and more importantly, planetary cyclical dynamics.

I celebrate what you cannot insofar as all the components are in place to explain how the average 24 hour day substitutes for constant rotation as weighed against each other - the terms 'average' and 'constant' are interchangeable being one of the nuances that are visible via the Lat/long system.

You have to love yourself so much that you are prepared to hate astronomy at its most immediate as the Sun arcs from horizon to horizon within each 24 hour day and the stars come into view with each rotation.

Now do you understand the Christian saying ? -

"He who loves his life loses it " Jesus

When you find yourselves loving your own pretense thereby excluding the spectacle of creation you will miss out on the Universal existence that encompasses our journey through this world from birth to death. We preserve the Eternal life in us by that spirit which rejects what is false and accepts what is vibrant,productive,creative and all those other things which elevate human existence instead of trying to diminish human existence by trying to insult me.

Given half a chance people will be drawn to the great astronomical events that go on constantly outside the confining celestial sphere monstrosity which limits you to 'stargazing' as a nighttime exercise. It is in the poetry of human existence that spiritual people are shut out from the vibrancy that runs through creation because of the obscuring effects of empirical bluffing and voodoo but the sense of winder and curiosity has always been there -

http://biblehub.com/niv/job/38.htm

This week must be difficult for the empiricists who lack the spirit to be astronomers or put the life of Christ in context of human greatness.

Old March 30th 15, 09:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

I would encourage readers not to interact with the Gerald Kelleher troll. You will be wasting your own time and, more importantly, you will also be encouraging Gerald to continue in his self-harming activities.

Gerald, because of the very severe and life-long condition from which he suffers, is unable to accept anything that differs from his own unique view of the world. Getting him to change his mind is not possible nor is getting him to respond to questions.

Equally important is that many regulars remain totally unconvinced that Gerald believes most of the voodoo he keeps chanting out. Some of his favourite topics from the past have been quietly dropped from his menu and this probably reflects the fact that he has finally realised that on that particular issue he was 100% wrong?

The way he seems to endlessly repeats variations of the same anti-social behaviour is just a symptom of his serious illness. He quite literally cannot stop himself from posting - it has pretty much become his "life". It is hard to find any evidence that he has an existence outside his handful of trivial obsessions.
Old March 30th 15, 11:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]
external usenet poster

oriel36 wrote:
On Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 9:34:43 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

Don't try and patronise me sonny boy.

You are not being patronized, you are being buried in an open forum using
imaging which shows all that is good about 21st century technology when
there is a heart and mind behind it -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=612gSZsplpE

Three years from 1995 to 1998 condensed into 20 seconds and showing dual
rotations to the central Sun where the planet's circle of illumination is just out of view.

Creation can't have any attraction for you and it is not me who says that
but the very imaging which makes observing these facts possible.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:
Old March 30th 15, 01:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 11:23:14 AM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
On Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 9:34:43 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

Don't try and patronise me sonny boy.

You are not being patronized, you are being buried in an open forum using
imaging which shows all that is good about 21st century technology when
there is a heart and mind behind it -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=612gSZsplpE

Three years from 1995 to 1998 condensed into 20 seconds and showing dual
rotations to the central Sun where the planet's circle of illumination is just out of view.

Creation can't have any attraction for you and it is not me who says that
but the very imaging which makes observing these facts possible.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:

The co-pilot who drove the plane into the ground was pre-occupied with how others would view him and the same murderous intent shows in you and your cult who willingly ignore the purpose of the Lat/Long system with the 1461 days/rotation framework which links timekeeping to the great planetary cycles.

You are not locking students out of this one as long as I can celebrate the human spirit which give us the components of timekeeping from the evolution of the extra rotation which takes the 24 hour day of February 29th to the use of the average 24 hour day to substitute for rotation once in 24 hours..

God curses nobody, you curse yourselves into continuing with a catastrophic error that grew into a monstrosity and eventually a real tragedy for humanity . This holy week is built on the triumph of the human spirit over those who would diminish human existence into a set of laws.

" I do not set aside the grace of God, for if productive and creative human endeavor (righteousness) could be gained through the law then Christ died for nothing!" Paul

People like to believe that those in authority have common sense and watching two decades where forum members here continue to avoid a toxic intrusion into astronomy at the most immediate experience of planetary dynamics is like experiencing the silent treatment that captain got when his co-pilot descended into silence before intentionally crashing the plane.

Ultimately the human spirit triumphs despite the obstacles of you and other academics who lock yourselves into a rotating celestial sphere and never felt a dawn and twilight as a property of a single rotation.

That quote from a poem you brought up and turned back to yourself shows cold and heartless creatures who neither know how to correct a mistake and for what reasons, only enough to drive astronomy into the ground and with it terrestrial sciences.

Old March 30th 15, 04:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

How could anybody read Gerald's latest postings without being very concerned about his mental health??
Old March 30th 15, 05:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 1:32:12 AM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:
On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 4:04:23 AM UTC+1, palsing wrote:

John Savard

... as previously explained to Gerald, perhaps 1461 times already...

... so clearly, at this point in time, Gerald is just an outright liar, when stating that "no one" sees things his way...

\Paul A

Calling me a 'liar' doesn't work no more than all the other insults and more importantly this week where the human spirit is celebrated -

Understand that every time you claim that "...after a decade in this forum where not a single observer has promoted the actual system where days and rotations keep in step", you are repeating a lie, and are therefore proven to be a liar.
Old March 30th 15, 06:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 5:57:32 PM UTC+1, palsing wrote:

Understand that every time you claim that "...after a decade in this forum where not a single observer has promoted the actual system where days and rotations keep in step", you are repeating a lie, and are therefore proven to be a liar.

Listen to me very carefully.

A co-pilot set out last week to purposely crash a plane into an Alpine ravine thereby using one of the greatest innovations of the 20th century, an airplane in this case, to achieve his purpose.

You horrible people come here each and every day with the notion that there are 366 1/4 rotations inside an orbital circuit by using one of the greatest innovations of the 17th and 18th century, in this case an accurate watch, to drive astronomy into the ground.

There is a lethal indifference to common sense and there is something chilling about the abnormality where the captain pleaded with the co-pilot to let him in but was met with a silence of a person determined to carry out his own personal agenda at the expense of innocent people.

Listen to me you horrible piece of work and all those like you - there is nothing other than 365 1/4 rotations within an orbital circumference which spreads out to 1461 rotations inside four orbital circuits which in turn is formatted as full rotations within the calendar framework. Be silent if you wish or scream all you like, it doesn't change those facts which you cretins have tried to do.