Japan is Radio Active

Old March 8th 12, 03:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Japan is Radio Active

City near nuclear plant before melt down was 10,000,and now is zero.Radiation from Japan hitting LA Cancer rates going up,as the food we eat gives us blood cancer,Colon cancer,and cancer of the brain.Time will show the reality of this radiation. H-bombs could be more merciful Trebert
Old March 8th 12, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ivan I. Deer

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 07:43:27 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

City near nuclear plant before melt down was 10,000,and now is zero.Radiation from Japan hitting LA Cancer rates going up,as the food we eat gives us blood cancer,Colon cancer,and cancer of the brain.Time will show the reality of this radiation. H-bombs could be more merciful Trebert

And, the humongous solar flare debris that is hitting this planet now
may do even more such damage to we anthropoids and other creatures
that live here.
Old March 8th 12, 04:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:43:27 AM UTC-5, G=EMC^2 wrote:
City near nuclear plant before melt down was 10,000,and now is zero.Radiation from Japan hitting LA Cancer rates going up,as the food we eat gives us blood cancer,Colon cancer,and cancer of the brain.Time will show the reality of this radiation. H-bombs could be more merciful Trebert

Earth gets plenty of harmful Sun radiation. Adding radiation to our water and soil add to it.Humankind always found ways to rub itself out. Russia,and Japan have given the world ill winds. TreBert
Old March 8th 12, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THE HUGE SOLAR STORM DID NOTHING MUCH AS I SAID YESTERDAY IT WOULDN'T!

GO CLLEAN OUT THE **** IN YOUR PANTIES!

BEERT'S JUST A SENILE OLD GOAT!

Saul Levy

Old March 8th 12, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU ****ING SENILE IDIOT!

SHUT THE **** UP, IDIOT!

Saul Levy

Old March 9th 12, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 8, 7:43*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
City near nuclear plant before melt down was 10,000,and now is zero.Radiation from Japan hitting LA *Cancer rates going up,as the food we eat gives us blood cancer,Colon cancer,and cancer of the brain.Time will show the reality of this radiation. H-bombs could be more merciful Trebert

Japan’s Nuclear Energy Industry Nears Shutdown, at Least for Now

"OHI, Japan — All but two of Japan’s 54 commercial reactors have gone
off line since the nuclear disaster a year ago, following the
earthquake and tsunami, and it is not clear when they can be
restarted. With the last operating reactor scheduled to be idled as
soon as next month, Japan — once one of the world’s leaders in atomic
energy — will have at least temporarily shut down an industry that
once generated a third of its electricity." - New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/09/wo...-industry.html

Double-A

Old March 9th 12, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 7:26:33 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Mar 8, 7:43*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

Portland could be getting that radiation? AA have they ever test the snow,rain,or soil. This radiation can build up. I'm afraid since it relates to spilled milk so best we might just cover it up. TreBert
Old March 9th 12, 04:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

On Mar 8, 7:43 am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++

Well Bert, it always was wise not to eat the yellow snow...so nothing's
changed.

Old March 9th 12, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:43:27 AM UTC-5, G=EMC^2 wrote:
City near nuclear plant before melt down was 10,000,and now is zero.Radiation from Japan hitting LA Cancer rates going up,as the food we eat gives us blood cancer,Colon cancer,and cancer of the brain.Time will show the reality of this radiation. H-bombs could be more merciful Trebert

Waste Management wants no part of nuclear waste. Radio active ocean water around Japan means radio active fish. Radio active fish create another food problem TreBert
Old March 9th 12, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/09/wo...ting-down-its-...

Double-A

Portland could be getting that radiation? *AA have they ever test the snow,rain,or soil. This radiation can build up. I'm afraid since it relates to spilled milk so best we might just cover it up. TreBert

There was work of radiation being detected on the west coast a year
ago. From then on the news was blacked out!

I remember them worrying about strontium 90 in the milk here from the
Soviet nuclear atmospheric tests when I was a kid. It could lodge in
your bones.

Double-A