Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old November 14th 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Four hours to go and the Endeavour lifts off. Weather perfect no wind or
clouds. I will predict that NASA Mafia will not moth ball the shuttles.
Reason times are even tough for the Godfather,and he is not going to
kill a goose that lays golden eggs. These shuttles are old and were
never safe,but they bring in cash money treBert

Old November 14th 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Such is progress, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Remove the blood before you use it! Same for oil. Same for nuklar!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:02:59 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Nov 13, 11:16 am, Double-A wrote:
On Nov 13, 5:41 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double A This post has the heading that Progress Energy over billed its
Florida customers,and do not have to give a penny back. Channel 9
news(CBS) proved this and reported it. Now Progress Energy runs two
minute costly adds on how burning clean coal is helping to keep energy
costs down. All run on CBS channel 9 news. Tried to call them and was
put on hold. I waited 15 minutes hung up and tried calling again and
again,but was put on a phone block. Get the picture ? TreBert

Coal is the most polluting way of generating power.

Double-A

Next to oil, it's also directly and indirectly bloody, and it's mostly
our own damn fault.

~ BG

Old November 14th 08, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Aw, poor BradBoi! lmfjao!

I've complained about medical care costs! You are a M O R O N,
BradBoi!

As I told WartPiggy: There are NO SHORTAGES of anything you said
below. The last time I was in the supermarket (last week) ALL SHELVES
were FULL of FOOD and NON-FOOD items. We have TONS of empty,
foreclosed houses. Move in any time you want, BradBoi!

There is NO GLOBAL WARMING. We are now headed into another ICE AGE
(10 years of cooling).

The oceans are NOT RISING!

What DEAD ZONES?

You are a M O R O N and I N S A N E TO BOOT! Get a SANITY test. I'd
like to see the results! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:13:11 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

Sounds like all of poor and middle class Florida is getting screwed.

Notice how Saul Levy never has a bad word to share about the cost and
shortage of energy, fresh water, food, housing, medical care or any
number of artificially made spendy things.

Notice how Saul Levy and his republican Mafia company never accepts
anything about global warming, of oceans rising or the ever expanding
dead-zones.

~ BG

Old November 14th 08, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

What I've proven here beyond any doubt, BEERTbrain, is that YOU ARE A
LIAR!

No cite; nothing but ridicule is what you deserve!

Are you so SENILE that you MAKE UP STORIES to GAIN YOUR OWN ENDS, show
how CLEVER you are and don't even know that you are LYING?

Cite or **** OFF, you stupid old man! Otherwise, I can't believe a
DAMN THING YOU POST!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:32:58 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul My virtual friends in the group will tell you I never lie.
You have no right to call me a LIAR. If some of my far out predictions
do not come to pass that does not make me a LIAR Listening to your tiny
despicable brain that gives your tongue to say such hateful things only
proves to us fair minded people that you are a low life. Sad but your
posting here proves it TreBert

Old November 15th 08, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 14, 6:22*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Bg *Only the wealthy kids have side walks to wait for the school bus *In
poor areas they get killed waiting for the bus on the grass with no
street lights that work. *You are right about Florida commisioners they
are known as the Good old boys,and just fallow orders from Severn Trent
TreBert

Back at Severn Trent headquarters in England they are known as the
"Buba boys".

Double-A

Old November 15th 08, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 14, 6:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Wow *Hot typing on the porch at 9am *Will break records as index high
will be 92F *Feels like July. Sunny and light wind no clouds * Hope it
stays this way for the 8pm shuttle . *Very tricky at night next to the
shore. * Well today as Saul would say proves global warming. The ice is
melting at the poles.

Ice was forming on the foot bridge where I slept last night. COLD!

This raises the water level and prompts this
question. Will man use his brains and energy to save our coastal cities
from being flooded out? Put a lot of people to work.

We had coastal flooding yesterday, but not due to global warming, just
seasonal heaving rains swelling costal rivers.

*Boston many moons
ago was raised by fill from all its many surrounding hills. It was done
by man power,and the use of horse and wagon. *It will have to be done
again.

Boston is built on fill dirt? Just wait until they have an
Earthquake! Remember what happened to those apartment houses built on
fill dirt in SF when they had the last big quake? In an Earthquake
that fill dirt acts like liquid!

*NY,LA Washington will be done first. *I might have to give my
Pulse Energy Machine away free so the energy needed will be on hand.
Maybe I could exchange it for a loan to M&M to save the empty homes?
TreBert

Why not use your loan money for the same purpose as the banks: more
executive bonuses!

Double-A

Old November 15th 08, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 14, 6:17*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *Progress Energy new pitch on TV is *See us in a better light * *They
over bill,and now I found out the increase Charlie Crist granted them is
25%,and kicks in January 1 09 * William D Johnson and Charlie Crist will
get each a 5 million year bonus for this over billing. *No one to
complain too *Florida is a fascist state * TreBert

I past by the power company's alternative energy source booth outside
of Haggen's today. The would like you to sign up for more expensive
electricity from "greener" sources such as wind power. I should stop
and tell them that I am not longer a consumer of any energy at all.
Since living in the park, I have become completely green!

Double-A

Old November 15th 08, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 14, 1:03*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Such is progress, BradBoi! *lmfjao!

Remove the blood before you use it! *Same for oil. *Same for nuklar!

Isn't that "nukular"?

Double-A

wrote:
On Nov 13, 11:16 am, Double-A wrote:
On Nov 13, 5:41 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double A *This post has the heading that Progress Energy over billed its
Florida customers,and do not have to give a penny back. Channel 9
news(CBS) proved this and reported it. Now Progress Energy runs two
minute costly adds on how burning clean coal is helping to keep energy
costs down. All run on CBS channel 9 news. Tried to call them and was
put on hold. I waited 15 minutes hung up and tried calling again and
again,but was put on a phone block. *Get the picture ? * TreBert

Coal is the most polluting way of generating power.

Double-A

Next to oil, it's also directly and indirectly bloody, and it's mostly
our own damn fault.

~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Old November 15th 08, 01:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul You can not understand my posts,because you have a little
brain. When it goes over your head you get frustrated and start to
swear. Start trying to bring a person down to your low level wit. You
could never have been an Astronomer for that would take brains. They
felt sorry for you and let you take a look in the telescope. Where is
the site of those 26 astronomy papers you wrote Jeff asked you for.
When I stated I take the fastest pictures in the world I showed them to
all. To sum you up You are a mental big mouth PHONEY A never
was,and never will be. TreBert

Old November 15th 08, 01:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I missed this one so here's my reply, BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

The ICE is NOT MELTING at the POLES! This PROVES that an ICE AGE is
COMING! Wait until Florida FREEZES IT'S ASS OFF!

Quit being a MORON for global warming! You aren't being CLEVER!

Saul Levy