Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old November 14th 08, 01:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Nov 13, 11:21 am, Double-A wrote:
On Nov 13, 10:39 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

BG on the news just now Charlie Crist is allowing Progress Energy to
again raise its rates even with the cost of fuel going down. Charlie
Crist is a very evil man,and children of poor Florida families will sit
in the dark. No Sesame Street for them. No hot water for them. That
again shows what I have been posting FLORIDA IS A FASCIST STATE
TreBert

Doesn't Florida have a commission that has to approve utilities' rate
increases? Just one man makes all the decidions? Just like in
Hitler's Germany, huh?

Double-A

If you so happen to own the local government, those are merely puppet
commissions without teeth, or any other kind of balls or guts.

They need to toss most everything out the window and start over from
scratch. If need be nationalize those utility companies and seize all
of their offshore bank accounts, because it's the only right thing to
do.

Those Zionist/Nazis and republican Mafia can bitch all they want from
the moon.

~ BG
Old November 14th 08, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 10:39 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG on the news just now Charlie Crist is allowing Progress Energy to
again raise its rates even with the cost of fuel going down. Charlie
Crist is a very evil man,and children of poor Florida families will sit
in the dark. No Sesame Street for them. No hot water for them. That
again shows what I have been posting FLORIDA IS A FASCIST STATE
TreBert

Sounds like all of poor and middle class Florida is getting screwed.

Notice how Saul Levy never has a bad word to share about the cost and
shortage of energy, fresh water, food, housing, medical care or any
number of artificially made spendy things.

Notice how Saul Levy and his republican Mafia company never accepts
anything about global warming, of oceans rising or the ever expanding
dead-zones.

~ BG
Old November 14th 08, 06:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Asians tanked the DOW, pushing Cheney and McCain “ out the window ”.

Investors ( i.e. savers, e.g. Asians ) are at the top.
They can fire your commissioners ( a.k.a. “ the good old boys ” ).
Asians tanked the DOW, pushing Cheney and McCain “ out the window ”.

Old November 14th 08, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Progress Energy new pitch on TV is See us in a better light They
over bill,and now I found out the increase Charlie Crist granted them is
25%,and kicks in January 1 09 William D Johnson and Charlie Crist will
get each a 5 million year bonus for this over billing. No one to
complain too Florida is a fascist state TreBert

Old November 14th 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Bg Only the wealthy kids have side walks to wait for the school bus In
poor areas they get killed waiting for the bus on the grass with no
street lights that work. You are right about Florida commisioners they
are known as the Good old boys,and just fallow orders from Severn Trent
TreBert

Old November 14th 08, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Wow Hot typing on the porch at 9am Will break records as index high
will be 92F Feels like July. Sunny and light wind no clouds Hope it
stays this way for the 8pm shuttle . Very tricky at night next to the
shore. Well today as Saul would say proves global warming. The ice is
melting at the poles. This raises the water level and prompts this
question. Will man use his brains and energy to save our coastal cities
from being flooded out? Put a lot of people to work. Boston many moons
ago was raised by fill from all its many surrounding hills. It was done
by man power,and the use of horse and wagon. It will have to be done
again. NY,LA Washington will be done first. I might have to give my
Pulse Energy Machine away free so the energy needed will be on hand.
Maybe I could exchange it for a loan to M&M to save the empty homes?
TreBert

Old November 14th 08, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Burning wood, DA? There are no controls at all.

Saul Levy

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:16:37 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

On Nov 13, 5:41*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *This post has the heading that Progress Energy over billed its
Florida customers,and do not have to give a penny back. Channel 9
news(CBS) proved this and reported it. Now Progress Energy runs two
minute costly adds on how burning clean coal is helping to keep energy
costs down. All run on CBS channel 9 news. Tried to call them and was
put on hold. I waited 15 minutes hung up and tried calling again and
again,but was put on a phone block. *Get the picture ? * TreBert

Coal is the most polluting way of generating power.

Double-A

Old November 14th 08, 04:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I wouldn't trust BEERTbrain either, DA! He IS a LIAR!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:11:20 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

If the government bails out a bank, they can do withn it what they
please (even using it to fund executive bonuses). If they bail out
M&M, they will expect you to account for every penny of it!

Double-A

Old November 14th 08, 05:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul My virtual friends in the group will tell you I never lie.
You have no right to call me a LIAR. If some of my far out predictions
do not come to pass that does not make me a LIAR Listening to your tiny
despicable brain that gives your tongue to say such hateful things only
proves to us fair minded people that you are a low life. Sad but your
posting here proves it TreBert

Old November 14th 08, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I didn't know Cheney was running for anything, Jeff! lmfjao!

Could have fooled me!

NO ****ING WAY!

Saul Levy