~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~

Old December 13th 08, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default ~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~

Twitty Obama should have considered you for HUD You would have been my
#1 pick. For brain power. Compassion,and knowing what it is like not
having a roof TreBert

Old December 15th 08, 10:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Is Twit a Clintonite, BEERTbrain? lmfjao!

If not, then NO WAY, JOSE!

Saul Levy

#1 pick. For brain power. Compassion,and knowing what it is like not
having a roof TreBert

Old December 16th 08, 01:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Twitty is a smart free thinking street person. She is loved
by all. She is a nice person,and best you be nice. TreBert

Old December 17th 08, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

She is a twit, BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

She is well named at least. Just because you love her doesn't mean I
have to. I doubt I could stand her.

Saul Levy

Old December 17th 08, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Your post knocking Twitty is appalling. It only shows your
negative thinking. Why are you so nasty? Trebert

Old December 17th 08, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I don't like twits, BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

I'm very fond of SMART women.

Saul Levy

Old December 18th 08, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Reality is Twitty is smarter than you. Kinder than you,and
is our poet. You are the opposite and set yourself up as our critic,and
that is a laugh TreBert

Old December 18th 08, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

That 4 line poetry doesn't interest me, BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

But you NEED a critic and ridicule for your theories!

Saul Levy

Old December 19th 08, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I don't give to meters either, Twit! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:39:30 -0800 (PST), Twittering One
wrote:

In Atlanta, they have Don't-Give-to-Panhandler meters on the street,
where they encourage people to deposit coins instead of giving to a
real face.

Old December 19th 08, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Dec 18, 5:51*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
I don't give to meters either, Twit! *lmfjao!

Saul Levy

With all the money you save by only drinking Pepsi at the bar, you
must have lots of loose change left over with which you could help the
less fortunate.

Double-A