Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 31st 08, 12:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Cactus saul All the news I get on credit card companies is bad news. I
only have Visa,and in reality use my debit card for every thing. Less
aggravation,and no monthly bills. Do not use my Wal Mart card any more.
I am old but MSP does not give me gas so leave out farting. Banks are
buying money at 1% and credit cards are charging ???? TreBert

Old November 1st 08, 05:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I still use my credit card, BEERTbrain! I get cash back on every
purchase.

Pays for my diet cokes at the bar!

Saul Levy

Old November 1st 08, 02:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Best you find a Tucson gay bar to drink your diet cokes it
would be less hazardous.It fits TreBert

Old November 1st 08, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–²Relf[_31_]

Default Saul Levy vs. treBert vs. Jeff Relf.

Saul Levy, a McCain supporter, has been unemployed for 20 years;
yet he's rich enough to frequent bars to pick-up girls.

He drinks diet cokes in bars, you drink Bud Light at home,
I drink tap water at home .. and I don't party or pick-up girls.

Old November 1st 08, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Weather cloudy with light scattered showers. Not a good weekend for the
beaches. High of 80F. Progress Energy creating more and more health
problems,as it pollutes and turns electricity off. Children are
dying,and Progress Energy CEO Willian D Johnson still is smiling. Here
we are witnessing in Florida what a Mafia run utility company can
do.when its money makes it above Florida laws,and that means Progress
Energy answers to no one. Watched a movie called Rosewood and it
could easily be called Kissimmee. Had a very evil sheriff that
threatened and killed black people. It was a true story and happened
70 years ago. Having an EVIL sheriff today like Bob Hansel it is
happening as I type. Bob Hansel has blood on his hands. Fact is its the
blood of children. He could help save their lives,but turns his back on
them. Severn Trent Avatar Osceola biggest home builder has built 79
thousand homes in Poinciana and no side walks. Not even where school
busses run. Sheriff Bob Hansel drives down these streets. He knows how
many children have been killed. He also knows he works not for the
people that elected him but only for Severn Trent that line his deep
pockets with lots of money. Things are in reality are worse than
Rosewood 70 years ago. An up to date movie should be made on Osceola
and its evil corrupt republican officials Sheriff Bob Hansel could
play himself TreBert

Old November 1st 08, 04:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

What was that, BEERTbrain? lmao!

When did I ever say my bar was hazardous? Nice if a ****ING JACKASS
like you could post a quote here!

The more you say these things, the more I know what a FOOL you are!
Are you trying hard to give all the JOO HATERS something to hate you
for? You ARE succeeding!

Saul Levy

Old November 1st 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Wow, you're FULL OF ****, Jeff! lmfjao!

I HATE BEER as I've said here many times already. I DON'T SUPPORT
McCain who's a GOD-DAMNED LIAR! Haven't picked up any girls yet!
Maybe tonight I hope! lol I'm chasing the prettiest waitress. She's
a good girl, something you know little about.

You are nothing more than a RETARDED ****WIT!

SHOVE YOUR ASSININE LOGIC UP YOUR ASSININE ASS!

Saul Levy

Old November 1st 08, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 1, 7:58 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
Saul Levy, a McCain supporter, has been unemployed for 20 years;
yet he's rich enough to frequent bars to pick-up girls.

He drinks diet cokes in bars, you drink Bud Light at home,
I drink tap water at home .. and I don't party or pick-up girls.

Sooooo........why aren't you living in a monastery, Jeff?

Double-A

Old November 1st 08, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 1, 8:07*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Weather cloudy with light scattered showers. Not a good weekend for the
beaches. *High of 80F.

Cloudy and mild here with light sprinkles. Threatening rain and wind
later today. Hope I get back from the library to the mall before that
sets in.

[...]

All the big home builders around here have gone belly up!

*Sheriff Bob Hansel drives down these streets. He knows how
many children have been killed. He also knows he works not for the
people that elected him but only for Severn Trent that line his deep
pockets with lots of money. *Things are in reality are worse than
Rosewood 70 years ago. *An up to date movie should be made on Osceola
and its evil corrupt republican officials * Sheriff Bob Hansel could
play himself * TreBert

Or with himself.

Double-A

Old November 1st 08, 06:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff I would give up Bud light for a good piece of ass. Sex is #1 Its a
Freudian world. Cactus Saul is going to get raped drinking diet coke in
a Tucson bar. He must **** it he has to buy a girl a bloody Mary,or a
screw driver go figure TreBert