Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old July 28th 08, 05:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Twitty Alt Astronomy is my big web site. Even if I like thinking about
the Micro better than the macro world. Funny you mentioned walking
Rudy I woke up and had trouble wALKING TO THE BATH ROOM this morning.
Had to wobble there. Like I tell old people like me If you can walk do
not squawk. You know Twitty when Ruth stopped walking she went into A
Florida nursing home,and that was the beginning of the end. I am OK I
bought a 357 and can not miss at an inch AWAY Rudy pulls me around so
that means I have to walk faster,and that is good bert

Old July 28th 08, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I used to know a "scientist" who lied to Congress, BEERTbrain! lmao!

His peers blacklisted him for that.

He tried to commit suicide with a gun and MISSED the first time. The
second time later on he was successful.

Besides lying he couldn't even aim straight.

Saul Levy

Old July 29th 08, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Same weather as yesterday Heavy monsoon showers Heat index 101F Still
have power. More and More commissioners posted signs every
where in Florida. All work for and get their bucks from Severn Trent.
That relates to our weather It is the same pattern Severn Trent Mafia
corrupts,and the republican officials have deep pockets. They even
laugh when you mention this to them. What makes this so sAD IS ITS SO
VERY TRue Bert

Old July 29th 08, 03:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul That astronomer must have been a new born republican. I
wonder how many republican congressional sons are fighting the war in
Iraq? What if the war has only poor families who have sons that are
getting killed. This would be another way for republicans to get rid of
the poor. They do it so well and so openly here in Florida. Charlie
Crist our governor is just doing the same thing as Bush our president.
They are carrying out the wishes of the Godfather. Sad but true. I
think the public now knows the reality of this,and Bush popularity is
about 22% the lowest of any president in history Lower than Nixon
Bert

Old July 30th 08, 12:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Rain will be very heavy again today more than 2 inches in Osceola.
Grass can not be cut. Stake & ale went bellied up yesterday as
you know. Today the Orlando Stake & ale went up in smoke. Hope they did
not have Allstate,or they wasted their matches. Homeless families on
the rise every month as small business close their doors. Progress
Energy with high fraudulent bills make it impossible for them to make
any money. Salvation Army doing all it can. Gov Charlie Crist looks
just the other way being a true blue republican.. He has not once
talked about homeless families. Florida has the most homeless per
capita by far. Charlie Crist knows the food banks are empty and looks
the other way. If Central bank(Mafia) needed money he would see to it
the same day Just like Fannie May was given a big money
transfusion,but no help by congress to put food in a starving stomach.
It all fits well with what i have been posting. The Mafia has taken
over Florida first and it has spread to all of USA America is not of
the people. It exists now for the big special interest groups Banks
Utility Co. insurance Co and Mobil Exxon Bert

Old July 30th 08, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 29, 7:55 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus saul That astronomer must have been a new born republican. I
wonder how many republican congressional sons are fighting the war in
Iraq? What if the war has only poor families who have sons that are
getting killed. This would be another way for republicans to get rid of
the poor. They do it so well and so openly here in Florida. Charlie
Crist our governor is just doing the same thing as Bush our president.
They are carrying out the wishes of the Godfather. Sad but true. I
think the public now knows the reality of this,and Bush popularity is
about 22% the lowest of any president in history Lower than Nixon
Bert

Those born-again Republican astronomers and pretend-Atheists of the
DARPA kind have never had to fight for much of anything.

The lowest ratio group of our brave troops are those of the Republican
Mafia.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth