Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old March 2nd 10, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Mar 1, 6:28*am, Brad Guth wrote:
Lo and behold, it seems that numerous cosmic encounters and even
mergers of galactic proportions isn’t nearly as uncommon as some of
our perpetual naysayers and singular Big Bang rusemasters of devout OT
thumpers might care to suggest. *For one thing, the electrostatic
force is supposedly 4.17e42 stronger than the Newtonian force of
gravity, so unless there are positron emitting stars, it seems the
electron emitting stars are keeping their distance in spite of
gravity.

Our Milky Way Galaxy and its Companions (we are not alone)
*http://www.public.asu.edu/~rjansen/l...ocalgroup.html

The Hipparcos Space Astrometry Mission: (mainstream media ignored)
*http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/are...cfm?fareaid=20
*http://www.spacedaily.com/news/milkyway-04m.html

Local galactic motion simulation:
*"The Geneva-Copenhagen survey of the Solar neighbourhood", by B.
Nordström et al.
*http://www.aanda.org/content/view/71/42/lang,en

According to several physics and astronomy kinds of *peer reviewed and
science journal accepted observationology (deductive interpretation of
eye-candy plus other collaborative peer replicated research), our
Milky Way is made up of at least two galactic units, with more of the
same on their blue-shifted way towards encountering us (namely
Andromeda). *Seems hardly fair considering that everything was
supposedly created via one singular Big Bang, not to mention that
hundreds to perhaps thousands of galaxies seem rather nicely headed
into the Great Attractor (including us) for their final demise and/or
rebirth.

Don’t forget to appreciate those Hubble, KECK and multiple other
archives (including those of what our FAS has compiled) depicting
“colliding galaxies”, as well as soon to become ESA color/hue enhanced
and expanded upon via a trio of their impressive orbital
observatories, not to mention whatever the renewed and improved Hubble
plus our next generation of orbital observatories should further
document. *It may even become hard to find galaxies as massive as ours
and Andromeda that are entirely original without their having grown
via mergers.

Where's the all-knowing expertise from our FAS, telling us whatever
they seem to know best or at least suspect is most likely, and where
exactly are those public funded supercomputer simulations. *Surely
these brown-nosed clowns, faith-based bigots and closed mindsets of
our Usenet/newsgroup proprietors that are continually enforcing their
mainstream status quo (much like my personal rabbi shadow tries to do
by trashing everyone in sight) are hopefully not speaking on behalf of
our FAS or any other professional group that attempting to
constructively contribute on behalf of the greater good.

I'm asking nicely; *how can the Newtonian physics laws of gravity be
conditional?

How can those Newtonian laws plus those of orbital mechanics which
apply for Sedna, the likes of 2005-VX3 and everything else we can
think of, and yet not apply for that of whatever exist between Sirius
and our solar system?

Do those electrons (negative charged ions) of stars or similar
electron charged bodies repel that much?

I don't mean to be technically condescending or willfully disregarding
of other established interpretations, as always touted and enforced by
the usual preponderance of our alt.astronomy naysayers on behalf of
sustaining their mainstream status quo, but merely asking as to the
best available swag of what took place as of somewhat recently within
our solar system and upon Earth, as of a few years after Sirius B had
its helium flashover, whereas I truly believe this consequence wasn't
all that insignificant or entirely unrelated to our Selene/moon having
encountered Earth, and having ever since contributed to the last ice-
age thaw that abruptly started as of 11, 711 years ago, and obviously
hasn’t stopped thawing us out ever since.

However, how can our passive solar system of 2.02e30 kg have been so
unaffected by the original 25e30 kg worth of the nearby Sirius star/
solar system, and even as of today by the remaining 7e30 kg worth of
Sirius(abc) that we are moving ourselves towards at 7.6 km/sec?

Of the original proto-Sirius molecular cloud 12.5e6 solar masses that
existed as recently as some 250 (+/- 25) odd millions of years ago is
also of something truly horrific, that by rights should have affected
our nearby solar system and the frail environment of Eden/Earth,
especially as that massive cloud got blown/expanded further away from
having created the Sirius star system.

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Even our cranky David J. Tholen has to agree that such a nearby
stellar composite mass as represented by whatever Sirius(abc) started
out as 25e30 kg (a whole lot worse yet when it was just a molecular
cloud), and even as little as it remains today (7e30 kg) is
unavoidably in charge of our galactic area, not to mention having
affected our global environment from time to time.

So, unless we can point to something other of any similar nearby
vibrance of molecular mass and subsequent stellar energy that was
anything but passive, all we have to work with as having affected our
environment over the past 250 some odd million years, is pretty much
limited as to whatever Sirius(abc) had to offer.

~ BG
Old March 3rd 10, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 20, 9:44*am, Brad Guth wrote:
The real David J. Tholen (David Tholen) knows better than most of us
combined. *We are in fact tidal bound to the still massive Sirius star/
solar system (for the same reason little red and icy Sedna that's
never closer than 76 AU isn't going anywhere), though not nearly as
strongly as when that massive molecular cloud was only recently
forming those extremely vibrant nearby stars, whereas the complex
environment within our relatively passive solar system as well as that
of Earth has been affected by this nearby source of gravity and
energy.

Unfortunately, the spooks, moles and clowns as the resident impostors
of Usenet have no moral fiber between the entire lot of themselves,
and the original owners of a given name are usually fully aware of
this. *So why hasn't David Tholen or any other real Tholen spoken a
good or bad word about their impostor?

On the other hand, if I were in charge of running our NASA or DARPA
according to the mutually perpetrated cold-war era, plus all the usual
cloak and dagger ways of our past, present and future, whereas if our
resident impostor ‘tholen’, Marty and of course those ‘seans’ didn’t
already exist, as such I’d sure as hell invent as many brown-nosed
impostors and rusemasters as possible (including faith-based clowns
like Art Deco and Saul Levy), especially once this open Usenet method
of global publishing went so easily public as a free-for-all
investigative news and story telling medium that virtually everyone
with half a brain (even if it’s K12 dysfunctional) has access to.

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

On Mar 3, 6:43 am, "Hagar" wrote:
: Yea, those pesky ice-ages, they come and go, with regularity.
: It's just unfortunate that you Climate Change nutters want to
: completely bury any reference to the Medieval Climatic Anomaly.
: Pretty much like Ostriches stick their heads in the sand, you
: Liberal Loons stick your heads up your asses, whenever something
: happens that you poor ****s can't come to grips with.
: Oh yea ... and you start babbling nonsense .... like brain-farts.

Actually there were a couple of rather abrupt changes in ice-age
cycles, such as those of 41,000 years and those of merely 25,000 year
cycles that came about as we go back in time. It's exactly as though
our orbit or elliptical association with Sirius or the mutual
barycenter/centroid was nearby at first, as well as the all-inclusive
mass of the Sirius star/solar system was much greater.

Like the icy and reddish planetoid Sedna, a trans-Neptunian object
that has a fairly sharp elliptical trek that never manages to directly
orbit the sun (only gets within 76 AU before it heads way the hell out
past 975 AU), but otherwise never goes away from us because of those
pesky Newtonian forces at play.

With Sirius we may never get any closer than one light year, although
encounters of 0.1 ly might have been the case when there was so much
extra gravity influence (25e30 kg) , and it’s otherwise exactly as
though the Sirius star system had lost considerable mass a couple of
times, and perhaps once more as Sirius(B) rebuilds itself to 1.4+
solar mass and once again goes crazy on us, and obviously this gets a
whole lot worse yet for us if Sirius(B) merges with Sirius(A).

Our current elliptical trek velocity with Sirius is only 7.6 km/s, and
it’s predictably speeding up as we get closer.

Old March 3rd 10, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Clearly the mainstream status quo wants nothing but conditional laws
of physics to apply on behalf of defending their interpretation as to
how everything works, and otherwise utilized in order to disqualify
and/or banish all other interpretations via obfuscation and denials of
whatever evidence or deductive interpretations come along.

On Mar 3, 6:43 am, "Hagar" wrote:
: Yea, those pesky ice-ages, they come and go, with regularity.
: It's just unfortunate that you Climate Change nutters want to
: completely bury any reference to the Medieval Climatic Anomaly.
: Pretty much like Ostriches stick their heads in the sand, you
: Liberal Loons stick your heads up your asses, whenever something
: happens that you poor ****s can't come to grips with.
: Oh yea ... and you start babbling nonsense .... like brain-farts.

Actually there were a couple of rather abrupt changes in ice-age
cycles, such as those of 41,000 years and those of merely 25,000 year
cycles that came about as we go back in time. It's exactly as though
our orbit or elliptical association with Sirius or the mutual
barycenter/centroid thereof was nearby at first, as well as the all-
inclusive mass of the Sirius star/solar system was much greater.

Like the icy and reddish planetoid Sedna, a trans-Neptunian object
having a fairly sharp elliptical trek that never manages to directly
orbit the sun (only gets within 76 AU before it heads way the hell out
past 975 AU), but otherwise never manages to go away from us because
of those pesky Newtonian forces at play, whereas the exact same laws
orbital and elliptical dynamics apply to our solar system and that of
Sirius(abc).

With Sirius we may never get any closer than one light year, although
encounters of 0.1 ly might have been the case when there was
originally so much extra gravity influence (25e30 kg) , and it’s
otherwise exactly as though the Sirius star system had lost
considerable mass a couple of times, and perhaps it’ll happen once
more as Sirius(B) rebuilds itself to 1.4+ solar mass and once again
goes crazy on us, and obviously this gets a whole lot worse yet for us
if Sirius(B) merges with Sirius(A).

Our current elliptical trek velocity with Sirius is only 7.6 km/s, and
it’s predictably speeding up as we get closer. In other words, it’s
technically impossible for us to not be gravitationally linked by the
tidal forces imposed by the still massive Sirius star/solar system,
and this should be especially obvious since we’re clearly headed back
towards Sirius. The only ones objecting to this interpretation are
the most devout ZNRs and their mainstream of brown-nosed minions that
topic/author stalk and bash for sport.

Old March 3rd 10, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

how everything works, and otherwise twisted and utilized in order to

On Mar 3, 6:43 am, "Hagar" wrote:
: Yea, those pesky ice-ages, they come and go, with regularity.
: It's just unfortunate that you Climate Change nutters want to
: completely bury any reference to the Medieval Climatic Anomaly.
: Pretty much like Ostriches stick their heads in the sand, you
: Liberal Loons stick your heads up your asses, whenever something
: happens that you poor ****s can't come to grips with.
: Oh yea ... and you start babbling nonsense .... like brain-farts.

Actually there were a couple of rather abrupt changes in those pesky
ice-age cycles, such as those of 41,000 years and those of merely
25,000 year cycles that came about as we go back in time. It's
exactly as though our orbit or elliptical association with Sirius or
the mutual barycenter/centroid thereof was nearby at first, as well as
the all-inclusive mass of the Sirius star/solar system was much
greater.

Like the icy and reddish planetoid Sedna, a trans-Neptunian object
having a fairly sharp elliptical orbital trek of 12,059 years that
never manages to directly orbit the sun (only gets within 76 AU before
it heads way the hell out past 975 AU), but otherwise never manages to
break away from us because of those pesky Newtonian forces at play,
whereas the exact same laws orbital and elliptical dynamics apply to
our solar system and that of Sirius(abc).

With Sirius we may never get any closer than one light year, although
encounters of 0.1 ly and possibly even 0.086 ly might have been the
case when there was originally so much extra gravity influence (25e30
kg) , and it’s otherwise exactly as though the Sirius star system had
lost considerable mass a couple of times, and perhaps it’ll happen
once more as Sirius(B) rebuilds itself 1.4+ solar mass and once again
goes crazy on us, and obviously this gets a whole lot worse yet for us
if Sirius(B) merges with Sirius(A). Also, imagine how much extra
vibrant Sirius(B) had to have been before becoming that red
supergiant.

Our current elliptical trek velocity with Sirius is only 7.6 km/s
(roughly 7 fold faster than Sedna), of perhaps an increasing orbital
period of 105,000 ~ 110,000 years, as well as that of our predictably
speeding up as we get closer. In other words, it’s technically
impossible for us to not be gravitationally linked by those
substantial tidal forces imposed by the still massive Sirius star/
solar system, and this should be especially obvious since we’re
clearly headed back towards Sirius. The only ones objecting to this
interpretation are the most devout ZNRs and their mainstream army of
brown-nosed minions that continually topic/author stalk and bash all
other interpretations for sport.

Old March 4th 10, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

of physics to apply on behalf of defending their faith-based approved
interpretation as to how everything works, and otherwise inverted or
twisted physics as reutilized in order to disqualify and/or banish all

On Mar 3, 6:43 am, "Hagar" wrote:
: Yea, those pesky ice-ages, they come and go, with regularity.
: It's just unfortunate that you Climate Change nutters want to
: completely bury any reference to the Medieval Climatic Anomaly.
: Pretty much like Ostriches stick their heads in the sand, you
: Liberal Loons stick your heads up your asses, whenever something
: happens that you poor ****s can't come to grips with.
: Oh yea ... and you start babbling nonsense .... like brain-farts.

Actually there were a couple of rather abrupt changes in those pesky
ice-age cycles, such as those of 41,000 years and those of merely
25,000 year cycles that came about as we go back in time. It's
exactly as though our orbit or elliptical association with Sirius and
the mutual “Sirius supercluster” barycenter/centroid thereof was
relatively nearby at first, as well as the all-inclusive mass of the
original Sirius star/solar system was much greater (not to mention the
originating molecular cloud of 1e6 fold greater yet).

Like the icy and reddish planetoid Sedna, a trans-Neptunian object
having a fairly sharp elliptic orbital trek of 12,059 years that never
manages to directly orbit the sun (only gets within 76 AU before it
heads way the hell out past 975 AU), but otherwise it never manages to
break away from us because of those pesky Newtonian forces at play,
whereas the exact same laws orbital and elliptical dynamics apply to
our solar system and that of the Sirius(abc) grip.

With Sirius we may never get any closer than one light year, although
encounters of 0.1 ly and possibly even 0.086 ly might have been the
norm back 250500 MY when there was originally offering so much extra
gravity influence (25e30 kg) to work with, and it’s otherwise exactly
as though the Sirius star system had lost or rather blown away
considerable mass a couple of times (possibly including the loss of
Sirius C), and perhaps it’ll happen once more as Sirius(B) eventually
rebuilds itself 1.4+ solar mass and once again goes crazy on us, plus
Sirius(A) should start becoming a red giant, and obviously this nearby
stellar outcome only gets a whole lot worse for us if Sirius(B) merges
with Sirius(A). Also, imagine how much extra bluish vibrant Sirius(B)
of 8.5 Ms had to have been as of long before becoming that red
supergiant which only somewhat recently (64128 MYBP) terminated into
becoming a white dwarf.

The one thing most all of modern astronomy can agree upon is that
Sirius which could have originally been a trinary system isn’t a tenth
as old as our solar system, and thereby represents a recent
contribution that’s of sufficient mass and energy as having affected
our environment from time to time. Of course the faith-based
naysayers are not buying into any of this, so we might as well toss
out all use of physics and science because no matters what, it seems
they could care less what anyone else interprets about the surrounding
stars and their Eden that was created only for white Zionists to
dominate.

Our current elliptical closing velocity with Sirius is only 7.6 km/s
(roughly 7 fold faster than Sedna), of perhaps an increasing orbital
period of 105,000 ~ 110,000 years, as well as that of our predictably
speeding up as we get closer. In other words, it’s technically
impossible for us to not be gravitationally linked by those
substantial tidal forces imposed by the still massive Sirius star/
solar system, and this should be especially obvious since we’re
clearly headed back towards Sirius. The only ones objecting to this
interpretation are of course the most devout ZNRs and their mainstream
army of brown-nosed minions that continually topic/author stalk and
bash all other interpretations for sport.

Any one of many existing public funded supercomputers and its multi-
body orbital 3D simulations of well known items, such as our solar
system and the dozen or less nearby stars, should be easily
accomplished along with accommodating our personal what-if variables
that could easily manage this openly subjective research, but oddly
this kind of public funded resource having been excluded or banished
as though its all way too dark and scary and/or having been taboo/
nondisclosure rated.

Old March 5th 10, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

The interstellar trek to Sirius isn’t as tough or even humanly
insurmountable as you might think.

Actually the interstellar gravity null point of no return for Sirius
isn't all that far away (somewhat like our Earth-moon L1), not to
mention that we're already closing that Sirius gap at 7.6 km/sec. In
other words, once having slowed to near zero velocity with respect to
departing away from our solar system (Sol-Sirius-L1 being 3.2 ly from
Sol), is still trekking along towards Sirius at 7.6 km/sec, or you
simply add 7.6 km/s onto whatever escape/exit velocity that exist
while passing through the SS-L1.
http://www.orbitsimulator.com/formul...intFinder.html

http://plus.maths.org/issue36/featur...ell/index.html
“Now, it just so happens that the delta V needed for the one and a
half million kilometre journey from LL1 to EL2 is only 0.014 km/s - no
faster than a cyclist! The fact that the energy levels of this Lunar
Lagrange and Earth Lagrange point are so similar is purely a
coincidence, but it opens up a fabulous opportunity for space
exploration. There is an ultra-low energy pathway between these two
crucial points in space - meaning no "uphill struggle" in either
direction and spacecraft can travel between the two with virtually no
fuel.”

“However, due to this low-energy pathway, faulty spacecraft could be
commanded to coast back to LL1, practically for free. NASA has been
seriously considering LL1 as an ideal location for a permanent space-
station. Not only would a space habitat be an astounding human
achievement, but it could serve as a repair station for faulty
satellites returning along the EL2-LL1 pathway.”

http://www.gg.caltech.edu/~mwl/publi...AndOrigins.pdf
Guess what; The exact same thing applies for interstellar treks, and
the essential slowing down part is just another proper matter of
reversing everything, or for those of us in a hurry there’s always
applying those easily controlled nuclear thrust or retro-detonations
as specified by William Mook, as well as otherwise if need be for
accelerating and deceleration of everything at a conservative one gee.

~ BG
Old March 5th 10, 08:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Clearly the mainstream status quo that’s protected by an army of
mostly public funded brown-nosed minions and parrots, wants nothing
but their own conditional laws of physics to apply on behalf of
defending their faith-based approved interpretation as to how
everything works, and otherwise inverted or twisted physics as
reutilized in order to disqualify and/or banish all other
interpretations via obfuscation, denials and essentially banishment of
whatever evidence or deductive interpretations come along. Their
PA(pretend atheism) cloak and supposed political neutrality are merely
further dead giveaways as to their ZNR approved ulterior motives, but
then who doesn’t hide behind a little something in order to protect
their backside and those usually public-funded benefits that are
always so sought after.

On Mar 3, 6:43 am, "Hagar" wrote:
[...]

that originating molecular cloud of 1e6 fold greater yet).

Like the icy and reddish planetoid Sedna, a trans-Neptunian object
having a fairly sharp elliptic orbital trek of 12,059 years that never
manages to directly orbit the sun (only gets within 76 AU before it
turns and heads way the hell out past 975 AU), but otherwise it never
manages to break away from our solar system because of those pesky
Newtonian tidal forces at play, whereas the exact same laws orbital
and elliptical dynamics apply to our solar system and that of the
dominate Sirius(abc) grip.

With Sirius we may never get any closer than one light year, although
previous encounters of 0.1 ly and possibly even 0.086 ly might have
been the norm back 250500 MY when there was originally so much extra
[...]

body orbital 3D simulations of sufficiently well known items, such as

Old March 5th 10, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll), is simply offering further
proofs that we're not alone, especially since our galaxy is clearly a
composite of several dwarf galaxies and the likes of extremely newish
stuff like the nearby Sirius star/solar system that isn’t a tenth as
old as our solar system.

The Newtonian example ratio of 8.3e7:1 (83 million to one) is exactly
how much greater our solar system remains via Newtonian binding force,
as having been attracted to the existing Sirius star/solar system,
than otherwise associated with our 2005-VX3 being the little item
(damocloid/asteroid) of 112 km diameter that’s forever attracted to
the weak tidal force our sun. This Sirius:XV3 ratio of 83e6:1 is just
another Newtonian matter of objective and peer accepted fact that you
and others can replicate and take to your bank (unless it’s a kosher
bank, in which case you're not allowed to deposit anything that’s not
of their mainstream faith-based approval, because according to their
long standing policy and subsequent rules applied to everyone else,
Eden/Earth is always alone and supposedly all there is for
accommodating any complex level of biodiversity, and everything about
our environment is strictly terrestrial limited and somehow having
nothing whatsoever to do with human or external factors because,
apparently their Zionist version of Eden/Earth has been given
unlimited and renewable resources of everything we need as is, except
of course for an artificially inflated price of whatever the market
will bare).

However, the Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll and a little from
myself) are what’s most likely still in charge of whatever drives or
motivates our global environment, at least to a much greater extent
than given credit by those of us in charge of what the general media
and public ever gets to learn about.

It seems that our extremely weak force of gravity attraction to the
robust Sirius star/solar system is obviously so much greater than say
icy Sedna is attracted to our sun, and yet others here keep insisting
that supposedly somehow we're not in the least bit gravity or tidal
radii associated to that impressive star system. What the hell gives?

Sirius and us(our solar system) are very much indeed inseparable, at
least according to those regular pesky laws of physics pertaining to
the mainstream accepted notions of Newtonian gravity and orbital
mechanics, that seems way more than sufficient for everything else
we’re told to accept, and especially if little Sedna can be turned
around at a tidal radii of 1.459e14 m that’s worth merely 2.975e13 N,
whereas Sirius at 8.6 light years and worth 1.417e17 N (that’s roughly
a 20 thousand fold stronger tidal radii grip), and to think that we’ve
been gaining on this 3.5 solar mass of Sirius by 7.6 km/sec, plus most
likely and unavoidably accelerating towards our next close
cosmological encounter within a orbital period of 105,000 ~ 110,000
years, and previously more often as we go back in time. It’s as
though 65+ million years ago we were orbiting much closer to Sirius,
and our environment especially influenced by the substantially large
and vibrant spectrum of Sirius(B) wasn’t exactly none too dim.

~ BG
Old March 7th 10, 12:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 5, 2:40*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Many places are simply too far away, whereas mainly it’s because the
vast majority have been moving away from us as fast or faster than
science-future technology can catch.. However there are a few obvious
exceptions, such as the interstellar trek to/from Sirius isn’t nearly
as tough or even humanly insurmountable as you might think, especially
interesting if your spacecraft is that of an icy asteroid or proto-
moon.

Actually the interstellar gateway or gravity null point of no return
for Sirius isn't all that far away (somewhat like our Earth-moon L1
that’s extremely delta V efficient), not to mention that we're already
closing that Sirius gap at 7.6 km/sec. In other words, once having
slowed to near zero velocity with respect to departing away from our
solar system (Sol-Sirius-L1 being 3.2 ly from Sol), is still trekking
our spacecraft or probes towards Sirius at 7.6 km/sec, or you simply
add 7.6 km/s onto whatever escape/exit velocity that exist while
passing through the SS-L1. (the actual SS-L1 gateway is much closer if
you account for the -7.6 km/s)
[...]

reversing everything, or for those of us in a greater hurry there’s
always applying those easily controlled nuclear thrust or retro-
detonations as specified by William Mook, as well as otherwise if need
be for accelerating and deceleration of everything at a conservative
one gee (trust me, in that our William Mook has all the necessary
details, and then some).

~ BG
Old March 8th 10, 05:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

All stars are highly magnetic items to start off with, and as they
consume their fuel is when the intensity of their magnetic force
increases substantially. However, it seems as though 99.9% of public
funded research that’s specifically pertaining to anything of Sirius
is either forbidden or taboo/nondisclosure rated.

It's almost as weird as our still not having any public funded
objective science pertaining to raw ice existing/coexisting in the
vacuum of 1 AU space, much less upon our physically dark and mineral
saturated moon that’s seemingly more paramagnetic than Earth. The
earth-moon L1(Selene L1) should offer a vacuum of at least 3e-18 bar,
although it's possibly worth as little as 3e-21 bar. At such vacuum
even the most cryogenic ice should boil off or rather sublime away
rather quickly unless there some weird kind of molecular diamagnetic
bonding going on.

By stellar evolutionary rights, Sirius(B) that used to be a very big
and vibrant sucker of 17e30 kg, should have become one hell of a
magnet worth 1e61e9 gauss, and it seems likely that the Sirius(A)
magnetic field is not exactly passive. So, at best it’s an extremely
intense magnetic field that's always existing between those two stars,
whereas the pull of Sirius(B) has to win every time. Eventually
Sirius(B) should rebuild enough mass to once again either flashover
and become a neutron star or merge with Sirius(A). What could
possibly go wrong for us outside of our heading towards Sirius at 7.6
km/s and accelerating?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_dwarf#Magnetic_field
“Since then magnetic fields have been discovered in well over 100
white dwarfs, ranging from 2×10e3 to10e9 gauss (0.2 T to 100 kT).” Is
there any reason to perceive that Sirius(B) isn’t extremely magnetic
and pulling at everything within 10 AU?

So the larger and older the star the more magnetar worthy they become,
whereas the larger they started off is the most likely determination
as to how potent that magnetic field eventually gets, and perhaps much
like gravity there’s no outer limits as to the range of detecting that
magnetic force. Our passive sun currently offers an average 14 gauss/
m2 and those solar spots 3000 gauss (perhaps averaging 10 gauss
compared to ours of 0.6 gauss), so you can imagine the what-if field
intensity when a white dwarf becomes worth 1e9 gauss/m2. Magnetars
are of course much stronger, suggesting their original solar mass of
40+ that can produce a magnetar of 1e15 gauss.

~ BG