Who was first to go "doody" on the moon?

Old July 19th 06, 11:07 PM posted to sci.space.history
Zephod

Default Who was first to go "doody" on the moon?

Ok,

I read Mullanes book about the early shuttle years and there was plenty of
information on these necessary functions on orbit, Some astronauts delighting
in the geographical locations of overflight for these functions for poltiical
reseaons. Take a dump on Castro for instance.

And as in HBOs "From the Earth to the Moon" Conrad wanting his crew "to go"
en-route so they wouldnt be the first to take a dump on the moon.

So I guess from Apollo 14 on perhaps? If Apollo 12 managed to appease Conrad.

Who?

WHO?

Do they know it themselves?

No, I'm not 12 years old. Not physical age anyways.

And when you think about it...
The next person to take a dump on the moon is alive today!
Thats a good thing right?

Old July 20th 06, 06:24 AM posted to sci.space.history
robert casey

Zephod wrote:

Ok,

I read Mullanes book about the early shuttle years and there was plenty of
information on these necessary functions on orbit, Some astronauts delighting
in the geographical locations of overflight for these functions for poltiical
reseaons. Take a dump on Castro for instance.

And as in HBOs "From the Earth to the Moon" Conrad wanting his crew "to go"
en-route so they wouldnt be the first to take a dump on the moon.

On the ground or in orbit? Odds are someone on Apollo 8 did it in
lunar orbit, and of of the two guys of Apollo 11 did it on the ground.
I doubt NASA kept track of that....

Old July 20th 06, 06:48 AM posted to sci.space.history
Rusty

Zephod wrote:
Ok,

I read Mullanes book about the early shuttle years and there was plenty of
information on these necessary functions on orbit, Some astronauts delighting
in the geographical locations of overflight for these functions for poltiical
reseaons. Take a dump on Castro for instance.

And as in HBOs "From the Earth to the Moon" Conrad wanting his crew "to go"
en-route so they wouldnt be the first to take a dump on the moon.

So I guess from Apollo 14 on perhaps? If Apollo 12 managed to appease Conrad.

Who?

WHO?

Do they know it themselves?

No, I'm not 12 years old. Not physical age anyways.

And when you think about it...
The next person to take a dump on the moon is alive today!
Thats a good thing right?

Some info starting at the bottom of page 478 of the reference below:

Biomedical results of Apollo

Johnston, R. S.; Dietlein, L. F.; Berry, C. A.
NASA Center for AeroSpace Information (CASI)
NASA-SP-368; LC-75-600030 , 19750101; JAN 1, 1975
The biomedical program developed for Apollo is described in detail. The
findings are listed of those investigations which are conducted to
assess the effects of space flight on man's physiological and
functional capacities, and significant medical events in Apollo are
documented. Topics discussed include crew health and inflight
monitoring, preflight and postflight medical testing, inflight
experiments, quarantine, and life support systems.
Accession ID: 76N12668
Document ID: 19760005580

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1976005580.pdf

Rusty

Old July 20th 06, 07:00 PM posted to sci.space.history
ed kyle

Zephod wrote:
Ok,

I read Mullanes book about the early shuttle years and there was plenty of
information on these necessary functions on orbit, Some astronauts delighting
in the geographical locations of overflight for these functions for poltiical
reseaons. Take a dump on Castro for instance.

And as in HBOs "From the Earth to the Moon" Conrad wanting his crew "to go"
en-route so they wouldnt be the first to take a dump on the moon.

So I guess from Apollo 14 on perhaps? If Apollo 12 managed to appease Conrad.

Who?

WHO?

Do they know it themselves?

I'm still waiting for Mullane to tell us who were the first American
astronauts to have sex in space. I think he knows the answer.

- Ed Kyle

Old July 20th 06, 08:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Ed Kyle wrote:

I'm still waiting for Mullane to tell us who were the first American
astronauts to have sex in space. I think he knows the answer.

Well, Frank Borman and James Lovell got engaged on Gemini VII. :-)

Pat

ISS needs to go to the MOON, with or w/o crew Brad Guth Policy 1 March 31st 05 12:58 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The apollo faq the inquirer Astronomy Misc 11 April 22nd 04 06:23 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Astronomy Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM