Gus Grissom's F-86 (Question for Scott Grissom)

Old June 21st 04, 01:39 PM
John Pelchat

Default Gus Grissom's F-86 (Question for Scott Grissom)

I am starting to build models of various aircraft flown by the
original seven astronauts. So far the model of John Glenn's F-86,
"Mig Mad Marine" is about 60% done.

Question for Scott Grissom (and others): In the book "Fallen
Astronauts," the authors say that Gus Grissom named his F-86 for his
son, not being particularly concerned with existing naming traditions.
Are there, to your knowledge, any pictures of the airplane on the
web? I can find many references to the plane, but no photographs or
sketches.

Thanks

John Pelchat
Old June 21st 04, 06:48 PM
OM

On 21 Jun 2004 05:39:44 -0700, (John Pelchat)
wrote:

Are there, to your knowledge, any pictures of the airplane on the
web? I can find many references to the plane, but no photographs or
sketches.

....Just write "Psychotic ******* Troll" on the side. That'll be good
enough.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 22nd 04, 12:44 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

Mosley, stop baiting Scott.

Yeah, OM! Stop teasing her boyfriend!

Some of us actually RESPECT Gus Grissom

Then, of course, there's you and "scott", who seem to get off ****ing on
Gus' legacy.

(of course, we also realize you've never HEARD of the word.)
LaDonna

Oh, no, we've heard the word "LaDonna" far too many times, nearly always
accompanied by some lie or fantasy.

Speaking of which, how are you coming on those law enforcement personnel
names?

Old June 22nd 04, 04:58 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
LaDonna

bore me

All you have to do is post.

Old June 24th 04, 03:10 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Mosley, Scott Grissom knows a heck of a lot more about flying than you
ever will

Better living through chemistry.

ATTN: Scott Grissom - four specific questions Jay Windley History 91 February 8th 05 12:25 AM
Weird Question About How Gravity Works Mick Fin Policy 3 May 10th 04 07:32 PM
Baiting Scott Grissom OM History 130 January 16th 04 04:36 AM
Moon key to space future? James White Policy 90 January 6th 04 05:29 PM
PX question Bored Huge Krill Astronomy Misc 4 August 10th 03 02:54 AM