39 years ago, today

Old July 21st 08, 08:00 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default 39 years ago, today

Scott Hedrick wrote:
I tell you, as a "CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" myself, they're gettin' pretty far
behind in the payroll.

As a "Incest-Cloned Borg" I'm sure not getting much hot action out of
the Seven of Nine unit.
I haven't even been able to feel her implants yet. :-D

Pat
Old July 21st 08, 11:31 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
e...

Scott Hedrick wrote:
I tell you, as a "CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" myself, they're gettin' pretty far
behind in the payroll.

As a "Incest-Cloned Borg" I'm sure not getting much hot action out of the
Seven of Nine unit.
I haven't even been able to feel her implants yet. :-D

Pat

They're not implants; they're strictly home-grown.

Old July 22nd 08, 03:02 AM posted to sci.space.history
Matt Wiser

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

--

I'm not getting any action from the 7 of 9 unit either; too bad. Oval, arguing with the Guthball
is a waste of time. Just killfile the misbegotten sod and be done with him.
Old July 22nd 08, 03:14 AM posted to sci.space.history
jonathan[_3_]

Scott Hedrick wrote:
I tell you, as a "CIA/KGB/MI-6 shill" myself, they're gettin' pretty far
behind in the payroll.

As a "Incest-Cloned Borg" I'm sure not getting much hot action out of the
Seven of Nine unit.
I haven't even been able to feel her implants yet. :-D

That damn Brad, I've worked very hard to be the kook for this ng.
Much harder then he has, and in fact I deserve that title!

But seriously...

This thread reminds me of an old joke I first heard from
George Carlin, rest his soul. Went something like ...
"everyone that's driving faster than me is an asshole
.....and everyone that's going slower is a moron".

How true!

In cars, and with opinions.

uh oh...i sense a rant coming on....

Diversity is the source of life though. We shouldn't
limit ourselves to just our narrow views. But
explore all possibilities. Who knows, it may the opinions
we ridicule just aren't being expressed very well.
Or we aren't listening very well. Or explaining our
opinions very well.

But this idea of a hoax persists, and with a surprisingly
large number of people, almost one in ten to this day
still aren't certain Apollo was real. That in itself is rather
interesting. Why doesn't this go away?

Could it be that many people just don't trust our govt?
I mean, our govt has given us plenty of reason for distrust
over the years.

Could it be that such a task seems so difficult and unlikely
that some refuse to believe anyone could do it?

I mean we went to the Moon nine times, why would we
fake it nine times?

Or, maybe some think our govt finds it easier to lie than
accomplish such a remarkable feat.

I mean it's a simple mathematical relationship.
The more alike we are in every way, the less likely we are
to learn anything new from each other. Which implies the
more diverse the conversation, the better.

For instance, I know for a fact almost everyone in this
ng still clings to a linear view of reality. Even if you know
what a non-linear equation is, that doesn't mean you've
make the frame of reference change needed to comprehend
the most basic properties of a non-linear universe. And having
a linear perspective places one with those that believe the
world is flat, in terms of their scientific understanding of reality.

I talk with a bunch of 'flat-earthers' every day in this ng, and
you don't hear me complaining much. Only trying to get the
new math out there as best I can.

But don't listen to me, Dear Emily spoke on this long ago.

IF the foolish call them "flowers",
Need the wiser tell?
If the savants "classify" them,
It is just as well!

Those who read the Revelations
Must not criticise
Those who read the same edition
With beclouded eyes!

Could we stand with that old Moses
Canaan denied,-
Scan, like him, the stately landscape
On the other side,-

Doubtless we should deem superfluous
Many sciences
Not pursued by learned angels
In scholastic skies!

Low amid that glad Belles lettres
Grant that we may stand,
Stars, amid profound Galaxies,
At that grand "Right hand"!

Pat

Old July 22nd 08, 07:30 AM posted to sci.space.history
Matt Wiser

They'd change the Sierra November signal in space to say "Do not EVA" instead of "Do not
lower boats". Sometime in the future, some space raider is going to use that signal.
Old July 22nd 08, 08:31 AM posted to sci.space.history
Neil Gerace[_2_]

On Jul 22, 2:30*pm, "Matt Wiser" wrote:
They'd change the Sierra November signal in space to say "Do not EVA" instead of "Do not
lower boats". Sometime in the future, some space raider is going to use that signal.

"Resistance is Useless!"
Old July 22nd 08, 06:52 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 21, 7:08 am, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 20, 5:47 pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article
,

BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 20, 4:36 pm, eyeball wrote:
On Jul 20, 3:01 pm, BradGuth wrote:

39 years ago, today, we were lied to by those having the right stuff,
and their lies upon lies have never stopped.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Alan Erskine wrote:
One small step was taken for man(kind).

True. With your density, the gravitational pull couldn't be overcome
by a Saturn V.

Our Zionist/Nazi Saturn V only got our Apollo package safely into a
good LEO, whereas supposedly everything else was accomplished by their
trusty command module and of its one rocket thruster with tonnes of
spare fuel.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

No -- the S-IVB had restart capability and performed the translunar
injection phase of the flight, as well as insertion into parking orbit.

I know -- I helped design the trajectories and determine performance
capabilities.

Terrific, as then you'll have no problems telling us all we want to
know about the Selene/moon L1, such as how much energy per tonne of
craft does it take for a lunar month worth of station-keeping within
that interactive zone of near zero gravity.

The S-IVB was in deed a major part of the attached command module. As
I'd said, one thruster/rocket engine and tonnes of spare fuel is what
got those Apollo missions safely and so quickly to our moon's L1. Of
how much continued on to orbit and photograph our moon w/o crew is
what's not being shared by those in charge of history.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Irrelevant!

Translunar trajectories do not go to L1, L2, L3 or L4 LaGrangian points
-- they go directly to a periselinium target, where the CM retrofires to
establish a lunar orbit. Some translunar trajectories have a "free
return" capability, but they have a very narrow launch window, as do
direct ascent trajectories, which dispense with the Earth parking orbit.

In other words, you're going to avoid/exclude any possible context
with regard to the taboo/nondisclosure aspects of our Selene/moon L1
zone. Figures, doesn't it.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 22nd 08, 06:53 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 21, 10:40 am, "The Mighty T.B." party
wrote:
"BradGuth" farted:

(snip)

Terrific, as then you'll have no problems telling us all we want to
know about the Selene/moon L1, such as how much energy per tonne of
craft does it take for a lunar month worth of station-keeping within
that interactive zone of near zero gravity.

The S-IVB was in deed a major part of the attached command module. As
I'd said, one thruster/rocket engine and tonnes of spare fuel is what
got those Apollo missions safely and so quickly to our moon's L1. Of
how much continued on to orbit and photograph our moon w/o crew is
what's not being shared by those in charge of history.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

If you're going to troll, at least try to have a basic understanding of what
you're babbling on about. Not to mention brushing up on basic English
language sentence structure would be a tremendous help.

T.B.

Did you get that approved script out of your Zionist/Nazi DARPA
manual?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 22nd 08, 06:55 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jul 21, 11:09 am, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:
"The Mighty T.B." party wrote in messagenews:4q6dnYqVwbQRVBnVnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@gigan ews.com...

"BradGuth" farted:
(snip)
- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

If you're going to troll, at least try to have a basic understanding of
what you're babbling on about. Not to mention brushing up on basic
English language sentence structure would be a tremendous help.

There is no stopping Brad Guth. Just killfile him.

That's not very nice, but considering it's coming from yet another
Zionist/Nazi minion or brown-nosed clown of DARPA, it's the best
anyone should expect.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth