I BEAT A GOTO!

Old August 24th 03, 06:59 PM
Chris.B

Default I BEAT A GOTO!

"Shawn Grant" wrote in message ...

Ok what about Stephen's Quintet? You name the object (no matter how faint or
obscure) and I can find it faster then a goto.

Would it have been a fairer match if it had been a Celestron with
Goto Shawn? They claim to be very much faster (and very much quieter)
than Meade. Or is that just more advertising hype?

Chris.B
Old August 24th 03, 08:26 PM
Morgoth

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:50:42 -0400, "Shawn Grant"
inscribed in blood upon a parchment:

Upgren 1.

That is easy come up with something hard.

Is it? Describe your star-hopping steps to it. Describe its visual
appearance as well, while you're at it.

Best,
Dave
Author of the Supernovae and Supernova Remnants FAQ
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/supernova/
Visions of Light, Visions of Darkness - B&W Photography of Wessex
http://www.valinor.freeserve.co.uk/visions.html

Old August 24th 03, 10:10 PM
Dave Jessie

"Rod Mollise" wrote in message
Hi Shawn:

snip
Don't you think it's time for another GUIDE IS THE
BEST thread, though?! :-)

Hi Rod,

Shawn has gone to the dark side.
I'LL step up to the plate in his absence...
GUIDE 8 (www.projectpluto.com) is THE BEST astro software.
I lack a certain panache though, don't you think?

Dave Jessie

Old August 24th 03, 10:11 PM
Ratboy99

Go Shawn!
rat
~( );

email: remove 'et' from .com(et) in above email address
Old August 24th 03, 10:11 PM
Ratboy99

Go Shawn!
rat
~( );

email: remove 'et' from .com(et) in above email address
Old August 24th 03, 10:19 PM
Rod Mollise

absence...
GUIDE 8 (www.projectpluto.com) is THE BEST astro software.
I lack a certain panache though, don't you think?

HI Dave:

Not only that...but Rod grits his teeth...I have to agree with Shawn (!) on
this--Skytools 2 is the cat's meow! :-)

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html

Old August 24th 03, 10:34 PM
Dave Jessie

"Rod Mollise" wrote in message
HI Dave:
Not only that...but Rod grits his teeth...I have to agree with Shawn (!)

on
this--Skytools 2 is the cat's meow! :-)

Say it ain't so, Joe...say it ain't SO!!

Oh brother. I have to learn ANOTHER astro software program.
Can you supply me a link, please?

Dave Jessie