MI5/NSA/CIA/YID/MIB plus spook/mole damage control?

Old August 10th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

Default MI5/NSA/CIA/YID/MIB plus spook/mole damage control?

How badly infected or far gone is GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet?

How is it possible that Usenet via GOOGLE is broken (again)?

As others can see, the message or reply gets taken into usenet, gets
robo added to the usenet topic index stack that places each new topic
or recent reply on top of their index pile, but then such messages
fail to show up within the actual topic itself, thus unreadable.

The most likely reasons a

How about MI5/NSA/CIA/YID/MIB plus watever spook/mole damage control?

Catholic/Jewish/Muslim whatever faith-based (aka God) damage control?

Our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is having another temper tantrum?

Jewish/Yiddish naysayism is actually taking control of our private
parts?

ET's finally got their internet access up and running?

The end of life as we know it is near?

The good news being that my poor old PC hasn't been nailed to that
Yiddish cross, meaning that all of their typical spermware/****ware of
this anti-think-tank Usenet from hell is no longer getting distributed
by way of those GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet servers.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

Old August 10th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
Randy Poe

On Aug 10, 10:10 am, BradGuth wrote:
How badly infected or far gone is GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet?

I object to your thread subject. I don't know who YID is,
but I'm pretty sure I've never seen them at the meetings.

And I think the MIB just show up for the donuts. They
never say anything.

- Randy

Old August 10th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

On Aug 10, 7:15 am, Randy Poe wrote:
On Aug 10, 10:10 am, BradGuth wrote:

How badly infected or far gone is GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet?

I object to your thread subject. I don't know who YID is,
but I'm pretty sure I've never seen them at the meetings.

And I think the MIB just show up for the donuts. They
never say anything.

- Randy

I object to the past getting erased (aka book burning).

Yids are those crazy Zionists that always claim as being Atheists,
that otherwise like the idea of putting their own kind on a stick for
a terrific PR stunt. (it worked, didn't it?)

MIBs are just those pesky brown-nosed Yiddish clowns doing their usual
damage-control thing of keeping those lids on tight, of otherwise
snuffing out anyone attempting to share the whole truth and nothing
but the truth.

Meanwhile, how dead and gone is Usenet?

Do we have to start over?
-

Old August 10th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
Loogie

BradGuth wrote:
[...]

sign up for datemas news. it has put the free back in freedom.

http://news.datemas.de/ - the 20 day new registration moratorium expires
within the next day or so.

--
Contra-Shill #312

We the Sheeple - http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

The Energy Non-Crisis
PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGjbDjnNzw
PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39ic04vhNo
PART 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCyCYz_aHY
PART 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYmSGwAumk
PART 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwMOvV6ctg
PART 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HGHsy3H_0
PART 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC61X78-OI0

John Perkins - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPoeQRewiE

Lies. It's All Lies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5KSieH4Afc

We Know. We Know - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJpCezIsMpk
Old August 11th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
BradGuth

On Aug 10, 9:22 am, Loogie wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Why, shortly after posting do I so often get the following message:

Google Error / Server Error

Are my messages causing that big of a Usenet server problem?

If I don't bother to post anything, and no matters how much I'm
reading through other topics, I don't seem to ever get those pesky
Usenet messages of "Google Error / Server Error". So what gives?
- Brad Guth