SOUND AND LIGHT REFUTE SPECIAL RELATIVITY

Old March 6th 12, 04:45 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default SOUND AND LIGHT REFUTE SPECIAL RELATIVITY

For both sound and light waves the speed of the wave (relative to the observer) varies with the speed of the observer, v, in accordance with the equation c'=c+v:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIqSYmjlhC8
Doppler Effect Moving Observer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EVzUyE2oD1w
"Fermilab physicist, Dr. Ricardo Eusebi, discusses the Doppler effect and gravitational lensing in respect to Einstein's Theory of General Relativity"

http://a-levelphysicstutor.com/wav-doppler.php
"vO is the velocity of an observer moving towards the source. This velocity is independent of the motion of the source. Hence, the velocity of waves relative to the observer is c + vO. (...) The motion of an observer does not alter the wavelength. The increase in frequency is a result of the observer encountering more wavelengths in a given time."

http://www.expo-db.be/ExposPrecedent...%20Doppler.pdf
"La variation de la fréquence observée lorsqu'il y a mouvement relatif entre la source et l'observateur est appelée effet Doppler. (...) 6. Source immobile - Observateur en mouvement: La distance entre les crêtes, la longueur d'onde lambda ne change pas. Mais la vitesse des crêtes par rapport à l'observateur change !"

http://www.usna.edu/Users/physics/mu...plerEffect.pdf
Carl Mungan: "Consider the case where the observer moves toward the source. In this case, the observer is rushing head-long into the wavefronts... (....) In fact, the wave speed is simply increased by the observer speed, as we can see by jumping into the observer's frame of reference."

Pentcho Valev

Old March 6th 12, 09:26 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/...relativity.htm
John Stachel: "But here he ran into the most blatant-seeming contradiction, which I mentioned earlier when first discussing the two principles. As noted then, the Maxwell-Lorentz equations imply that there exists (at least) one inertial frame in which the speed of light is a constant regardless of the motion of the light source. Einstein's version of the relativity principle (minus the ether) requires that, if this is true for one inertial frame, it must be true for all inertial frames. But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair."

The crucial question again: "How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam?"

Answer: It simply CANNOT happen. The fact that the moving observer measures the frequency of the light to have increased or decreased (Doppler effect) shows, UNEQUIVOCALLY, that the speed of the light (relative to the observer) has also increased or decreased:

Old March 11th 12, 10:32 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

It is easy to show that, if light falls in a gravitational field "just as do material objects", then, in the absence of a gravitational field, the speed of light (relative to the observer) varies with the speed of the observer. In other words, the fact that light falls in a gravitational field refutes special relativity:

http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/teachi...ive/index.html
John Norton: "According to Einstein's theory, light, just like any other form of matter, is affected by gravity. That is, light also "falls" in a gravitational field."

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/hsr1...notes12_02.pdf
Harvey Reall, University of Cambridge: "...light falls in the gravitational field in exactly the same way as a massive test particle."

http://sethi.lamar.edu/bahrim-cristi...t-lens_PPT.pdf
Dr. Cristian Bahrim: "If we accept the principle of equivalence, we must also accept that light falls in a gravitational field with the same acceleration as material bodies."

http://membres.multimania.fr/juvastr...s/einstein.pdf
"Le principe d'équivalence, un des fondements de base de la relativité générale prédit que dans un champ gravitationnel, la lumière tombe comme tout corps matériel selon l'acceleration de la pesanteur."

http://www.wfu.edu/~brehme/space.htm
Robert W. Brehme: "Light falls in a gravitational field just as do material objects."

Pentcho Valev

Old March 13th 12, 06:21 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

http://physics.bu.edu/~redner/211-sp...9_doppler.html
Professor Sidney Redner: "We will focus on sound waves in describing the Doppler effect, but it works for other waves too. (...) Let's say you, the observer, now move toward the source with velocity vO. You encounter more waves per unit time than you did before. Relative to you, the waves travel at a higher speed: v'=v+vO."

Sidney Redner should not have written: "...it works for other waves too". If his description works for light waves, then the speed of light (relative to the observer) varies with the speed of the observer and the hymns "Divine Einstein" and "Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity" will have to be replaced with "Lasciatemi morire" and "Remember me but forget my fate":

http://www.haverford.edu/physics/songs/divine.htm
DIVINE EINSTEIN: No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein not Maxwell, Curie, or Bo-o-ohr!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ
We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. We all live in an expanding universe, expanding universe, expanding universe. Yes we all live in an expanding universe, expanding universe, expanding universe. We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q99q_...eature=related
Lasciatemi morire! Let me die! Let me die! And how can I possibly be consoled? In this cruel fate? In this great suffering? Let me die!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVhvl... DC4254351D96
When I am laid in earth, may my wrongs create no trouble in thy breast. Remember me, remember me, but ah! Forget my fate."

Pentcho Valev

Old March 15th 12, 07:02 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

The most dangerous text in Einsteiniana:

http://physics.dtcc.edu/PHY%20112/Po...aves_Sound.pdf
"12-7 Doppler Effect. If the observer is moving with respect to the source, things are a bit different. The wavelength remains the same, but the wave speed is different for the observer."

Any sane scientist knows that this is both valid for all waves (light waves included) and fatal for Divine Albert's Divine Theory:

http://www.phys.uconn.edu/~gibson/No...6_3/Sec6_3.htm
Professor George N. Gibson, University of Connecticut: "However, if either the source or the observer is moving, things change. This is called the Doppler effect. (...) To understand the moving observer, imagine you are in a motorboat on the ocean. If you are not moving, the boat will bob up and down with a certain frequency determined by the ocean waves coming in. However, imagine that you are moving into the waves fairly quickly. You will find that you bob up and down more rapidly, because you hit the crests of the waves sooner than if you were not moving. So, the frequency of the waves appears to be higher to you than if you were not moving. Notice, THE WAVES THEMSELVES HAVE NOT CHANGED, only your experience of them. Nevertheless, you would say that the frequency has increased. Now imagine that you are returning to shore, and so you are traveling in the same direction as the waves. In this case, the waves may still overtake you, but AT A MUCH SLOWER RATE - you will bob up and down more slowly. In fact, if you travel with exactly the same speed as the waves, you will not bob up and down at all. The same thing is true for sound waves, or ANY OTHER WAVES."

The fact that the motion of the observer CANNOT change the wavelength of the light heading toward him and therefore it is the speed of the wave (relative to him) that varies with his speed is so obvious that most Einsteinians plunge into crimestop as soon as key words get audible:

http://www.liferesearchuniversal.com/1984-17
George Orwell: "Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity."

Only the "subtlest practitioners of doublethink" in Einsteiniana are able to teach "deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them":

http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/teachi...ang/index.html
John Norton: "Here's a light wave and an observer. If the observer were to hurry towards the source of the light, the observer would now pass wavecrests more frequently than the resting observer. That would mean that moving observer would find the frequency of the light to have increased (AND CORRESPONDINGLY FOR THE WAVELENGTH - THE DISTANCE BETWEEN CRESTS - TO HAVE DECREASED)."

http://www.liferesearchuniversal.com/1984-17
George Orwell: "Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them. The Party intellectual knows in which direction his memories must be altered; he therefore knows that he is playing tricks with reality; but by the exercise of doublethink he also satisfies himself that reality is not violated. The process has to be conscious, or it would not be carried out with sufficient precision, but it also has to be unconscious, or it would bring with it a feeling of falsity and hence of guilt. (...) To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies - all this is indispensably necessary. (...) It need hardly be said that the subtlest practitioners of doublethink are those who invented doublethink and know that it is a vast system of mental cheating. In our society, those who have the best knowledge of what is happening are also those who are furthest from seeing the world as it is. In general, the greater the understanding, the greater the delusion ; the more intelligent, the less sane."

Pentcho Valev