Jupiter's pulsar period compared to pulsar stars Chapt16.15 GravityCells #1487 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 11th 13, 03:58 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Jupiter's pulsar period compared to pulsar stars Chapt16.15 GravityCells #1487 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Sorry I forget to include "hard" in the X-ray of previous posts, for
the scientists found Jupiter's X-rays as soft -- less energy than
1keV. I changed that error on the original with a (sic) sign.

--- quoting ---
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...jupiterpuzzle/

"The 45-minute pulsations are very mysterious," adds Elsner. They're
not perfectly regular like a signal from E.T. might be; the period
drifts back and forth by a few percent. "This is a natural process,"
he adds, "we just don't know what it is...."
--- end quote ---

But let me see if any pulsars come anywhere close to a 45 minute
pulse.

According to Wikipedia on pulsars, the longest period is that of 9.437
seconds. The shortest so far are millisecond.

But here is where the idea that pulsars are the clashing together of
gravity cells of binary stars is superior, in that the shortest period
does not depend on physical entity rotation but rather the rotation of
Faraday lines of force of magnetic monopoles. In Old Physics, they had
you believe a actual physical star is spinning in milliseconds, but in
New Physics we have no millisecond spinning but rather we have Faraday
lines of force interacting with other Faraday lines of force.

Now 9.4 seconds is far away from 45 minutes pulse period, but Jupiter
is a planet around the Sun whereas all those pulsars are binary stars.

Now I do not know if the South Pole of Jupiter also has these soft X-
rays and whether only the North Pole. If we consider the Wimshurst
generator as model of Jupiter pulses where the pulse is the discharge
of the capacitors
across the electrode, then we should never expect the discharge to be
at two places but only one place.

Now as for the 15 pulses per 1 complete Jupiter rotation on axis, I am
concerned the number 15 is more connected with the orbital speed of
Jupiter of its 13 km/sec compared to the Sun's 220km/sec, because if
we take 13 x 15 we end up with 195, but Jupiter in its fastest speed
around the
Sun is 14.5 where 14.5 x 15 is 217 km/sec and close to that of 220km/
sec of the Sun. So I think the orbit of Jupiter is more related to
this 45 minute pulses than is the Jupiter rotation.

As for binary stars that are pulsars, the pulses do not come from the
rotation or spinning of the stars but rather the gravity cells
interacting and following Faraday's lines of force and Faraday's law
to create a X-ray tube of the star and to create pulses.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium