[fitsbits] FITS Verifier Update

Old June 9th 09, 06:24 PM posted to sci.astro.fits
William Pence[_2_]

Default [fitsbits] FITS Verifier Update

This is a reminder that an on-line FITS file verifier is available at
http://fits.gsfc.nasa.gov/fits_verify.html. This tool is intended to
test whether the submitted file conforms to all the format and syntax
requirements of the FITS Standard.

This verification tool has recently been upgraded to conform to the new
3.0 version of the FITS Standard document that was approved last summer.
Further testing is needed to ensure that this tool is working
correctly, so it would be helpful if readers of this list would run this
verifier on a sample of locally available FITS files and report any
discrepancies to me. I am interested in any cases where the verifier
doesn't detect a known error in the file (false negatives) or where it
reports an error when in fact the file conforms to the Standard (false
positives).

Thanks in advance for your help,
Bill Pence
Dr. William Pence
NASA/GSFC Code 662 HEASARC +1-301-286-4599 (voice)
Greenbelt MD 20771 +1-301-286-1684 (fax)

Old March 29th 10, 02:37 PM
lople789 lople789 is offline
Banned

Cool Smartphone

My dear friends,Thanks for your concern. I am sorry to disturb you, But hope i can bring your happys and good news now!!! Recently, I find one well electronic company , They can wholesale or retail more and more popular electronic products (Apple iPhone 3GS HTC HD2 BlackBerry Bold 9700). Of course, I have order some items from this company, And surprised received my likes items in 3-5 days!!! As you know, I have pay very cheap money and get one best quality items, All items are full new with the genuine guarantee and Original packaging. All the products have one to three years of international warranty. You can have the warranty service at your place with the invoice we issue. So i must have to introduce and recommend you this good electronic company!!! The better service with low price,what are you waiting for??? Please Join this company immediately, All items will bring you more profit and pleasantly surprised price. Hope we can get more cheap price and High-quality items from this popular company in future!!! Looking forward to your good news soon!!! Best regards,yours sincerely!