Out of the mouths of..

Old October 1st 12, 08:51 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Out of the mouths of..

I ws attempting to bring some order to my garden on Saturday when I heard a
child in a garden some distance away doing the.. Dad, what is bit.
The thing that made me think was he asked, what is space made of. Long
silence, then well nothing. Not entirely correct I thought and it kind of
makes you wonder about education of the last generation..
Soory to vere off topic here, but as its all gone very quiet...

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

Old October 1st 12, 02:58 PM posted to sci.space.station
David Spain

On 10/1/2012 3:51 AM, Brian Gaff wrote:
I ws attempting to bring some order to my garden on Saturday when I heard a
child in a garden some distance away doing the.. Dad, what is bit.
The thing that made me think was he asked, what is space made of. Long
silence, then well nothing. Not entirely correct I thought and it kind of
makes you wonder about education of the last generation..
Soory to vere off topic here, but as its all gone very quiet...

Brian

He should have handed the kid a pair of dice....

Dave

Old October 1st 12, 04:19 PM posted to sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 1/10/2012 11:58 PM, David Spain wrote:
On 10/1/2012 3:51 AM, Brian Gaff wrote:
I ws attempting to bring some order to my garden on Saturday when I
heard a
child in a garden some distance away doing the.. Dad, what is bit.
The thing that made me think was he asked, what is space made of. Long
silence, then well nothing. Not entirely correct I thought and it kind of
makes you wonder about education of the last generation..
Soory to vere off topic here, but as its all gone very quiet...

Brian

He should have handed the kid a pair of dice....

Dave

As long as he didn't hand them to God.