Raptors are the worlds most advanced ground display "aircraft"

Old October 23rd 11, 09:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Dan[_9_]

Default Raptors are the worlds most advanced ground display "aircraft"

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 22:55:45 -0700, Matt Wiser wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
On 10/22/2011 10:48 PM, hcobb wrote:
On Oct 22, 7:21 pm, wrote:
On 10/22/2011 7:16 PM, hcobb wrote:

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/20...gley-f-22-wing...

Thank Gates we stopped buying more of these sitting turkeys. Pity the
taxpayer will have to spend billions and billions to fix the mistakes
of the LockMart-Force complex.

-HJC

Well, clueless cobb, it's just good business to ground that
wing. The Wing King should receive laruals for that decision.

Why did The Force accept delivery of any Ratptors?

-HJC

No no new major military weapons system has ever gone into service
with any military without flaws. Waiting to get all the bugs out of a
system before acceptance isn't practical on many levels. I will omit
explanation since you simply don't care. You'd rather bash a military
service you don't understand.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Dan, expecting rationality out of Cobb is a waste of time, as we both know.
He lives in his fantasy world, and when real-world issues intrude on that,
well, we know how he treats those, don't we?

True but he has emailed me with a bunch of tele numbers of mind
controlled kids who I can ass****.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired but still assbound
Old October 23rd 11, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Matt Wiser

On Oct 22, 7:21 pm, wrote:
[...]

Dan, don't hold them back, spread the love...and those asscheeks...fwd
me!!