Parralel Universes

Old January 15th 18, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Parralel Universes

Are there parallel universes perhaps one of antimatter where all the rules of physics are different? If you met someone from an antimatter universe would all of existence cancel itself out and annihilate?
Old January 15th 18, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 15-1-2018 13:44, Mark Earnest wrote:
Are there parallel universes perhaps one of antimatter where all the rules of physics are different? If you met someone from an antimatter universe would all of existence cancel itself out and annihilate?

NO.
NO.

Old January 16th 18, 11:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NO.
NO.

Perhaps reluctantly, I have to agree absolutely.

Universe means everything that is, so can be only one.
Old January 17th 18, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 4:44:34 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Are there parallel universes perhaps one of antimatter where all the rules of physics are different? If you met someone from an antimatter universe would all of existence cancel itself out and annihilate?

Whatever you do, don't shake hands with him!

Double-A
Old January 19th 18, 04:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 3:12:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 4:44:34 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Are there parallel universes perhaps one of antimatter where all the rules of physics are different? If you met someone from an antimatter universe would all of existence cancel itself out and annihilate?

Whatever you do, don't shake hands with him!

Double-A

Treb told me our shaking hands were out.He also told me that there are more universes than flakes of snow in an endless storm. I miss Treb,and know not why he stopped communicating after all these years?? Bert Ooops I left out all of them are exactly the same as they evolve with time.His is 285 years ahead in time than ours.
Old January 19th 18, 04:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 3:12:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 4:44:34 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Are there parallel universes perhaps one of antimatter where all the
rules of physics are different? If you met someone from an antimatter
universe would all of existence cancel itself out and annihilate?

Whatever you do, don't shake hands with him!

Double-A

Treb told me our shaking hands were out.He also told me that there are more
universes than flakes of snow in an endless storm. I miss Treb,and know not
why he stopped communicating after all these years?? Bert Ooops I left out
all of them are exactly the same as they evolve with time.His is 285 years
ahead in time than ours and, said Glazier:
"My bar tab for Bud Light has broke records". Bert.
"Cocaine is a wonder-drug", & so, crack-whore Bert
continues to **** into s.p. & a.a. with a heap of
posts that totally exhausted Bert.

Hence, it is no wonder that Bert is depressed again,
just like in the past, when Bert cried phony, bitter
crocodile tears, ... for Bert to get Approval, Support &
Sympathy in order to justify Bert's criminal Graveyard
Vandalism & his Face ****ting & to cover them up, like
he does https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

which prompted Glazier to write:
"I'm depressed because I'm 3200 miles away from my Great
Grankids. I send them my pictures so the will know what
I look like. I am so ugly that I would not vote for myself.

I left my dentures back in Boston, as I had to flee in a
hurry from my creditors, whom I could have paid in full
using money from my city block of houses that I own,
and or paid them with my hangar full of rare & valuable
collector cars, & I could have stayed in Massachusettes
and be now...

Dr. Bert Glazier, the big man, in a royal, plush Jewish
Retirement resort on the East Coast, living in their most
luxurious State-room, and be the Social Events Director
for this Community, so that I could give Nobel.ch level
Science Talks, Lectures & Seminars to the local yokels....

But now...
.... I am sad to have fled Boston for California, Fullerton
and Anaheim where I am now a homeless bum, live in
an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call it "Treb"
which is short for "The reeking excremenrt bucket".

This Treb-****-pail, which I do talk to, enters my brain
first thing every morning, & the Treb-****-pail talks back
to me and says: Bert, our conversation, "its profound".

I never told my kids about my "Treb", the talking pail
that I **** into, because...

Treb told me that when he can post here all by himself
I will retire from posting, but...OK I'm lying. That is reality
and that is a given, since I have now nowhere else to go
to, except to lie-n-cry and **** into the UseNet, while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting happening
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker who
is a GOPer Lady, causing more of Glazier's self-induced
deppression with that gruesome end that she has in store
for Glazier who got despoinands and wrote:
"If i get shot in back of my head. So What TreBert"

Glazier continues & said:
"I am alone in my Van and I am depressed"
"I will take a Motel for the cold Winter months"
"I am too old to take the van for a trip back to Boston.
I knew it would be a one way trip to S.Mexicale, where
my Mexican Pool-playing ex-cronies referred to Glazier
as _ "la judio cerdo idioto" _, (the idiotic Jewish Pig)

"If I could hear I would fly back to Boston" and then
Bert, the Hypochondriac lists a host of imagined aliments
in https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert, did all your lies & phony crocodile tears
get you any Support, Encouragement & Sympathy?

Bert, post about that, so that one can ROTFLOAO
over fools that believe you and have pity with you,
which NOT even your family shows, since they know
that you, Bert are just a filthy face ****ter and a criminal
Graveyard Vandal...

..

Old January 19th 18, 01:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 17/01/2018 Ã* 00:12, Double-A a écritÂ*:
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 4:44:34 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Are there parallel universes perhaps one of antimatter where all the rules of physics are different? If you met someone from an antimatter universe would all of existence cancel itself out and annihilate?

Whatever you do, don't shake hands with him!

Double-A

If we make balls with a space vacuum inside. And a powerful magnetic
field which maintain at the center a antimatter's piece.

A simple handgun can destroy a tank, a bunker, a dreadnought........

But be careful you must not shoot too close, you might explode with !!!
Old January 19th 18, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 7:03:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 3:12:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 4:44:34 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Are there parallel universes perhaps one of antimatter where all the rules of physics are different? If you met someone from an antimatter universe would all of existence cancel itself out and annihilate?

Whatever you do, don't shake hands with him!

Double-A

Treb told me our shaking hands were out.He also told me that there are more universes than flakes of snow in an endless storm. I miss Treb,and know not why he stopped communicating after all these years?? Bert Ooops I left out all of them are exactly the same as they evolve with time.His is 285 years ahead in time than ours.

If all you say is true, and Treb has vanished, then we may only have 285 years left!

Double-A

Old January 21st 18, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 1:42:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Reality is Treb'sEarth was distroyed by its humankind,and Treb was in safe orbit.He never ever told me when it was made unfit for life. So it had to happen inside those 285 years.Treb is a quantum computer,and when we have them it will help relating.Treb might have hit heavy dust,or a space rock.Being in orbit and going fast in a vacuum I see as hazadous.It could happen to our ISS. Bert
Old January 21st 18, 04:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert, aka "Herbert Glazier" is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who wrote:
Reality is "Treb" is short for "The reeking excrement Bucket"
that I have in my van, and that I **** into... I am deaf but I can
hear the bucket talk to me & I talk back to it, as it gave me all
those bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
& https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, "Hmmm"
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "O ya", says SwineBert.