Martians are telepathic.

Old January 19th 18, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Martians are telepathic.

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 1:03:23 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 9:52:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.

Actually it is because the Martians are living in a different dimension on a different Martian surface than we can see. Same is true here on Earth for the surface where the Bigfoots usually live. The Indians knew in their stories that there were many levels of inhabited surfaces. It never made sense to me until I realized the dimensional aspect of it.

Double-A

They lived"Once Upon a Time." Bert
Old January 19th 18, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:50:05 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 18/01/2018 Ã* 18:52, Mark Earnest a écrit :
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

Me with my mind's power telepathic, i able to know remotely that Mark
Earnest is totally crazy

Amazing isn't it !!!

I'm not crazy you are deluded.

*** the pot calling the kettle black ....

You guys are brain dead. Cannot even discuss reality and outer space.

*** seems your primary topic of discussion is utter crap ...

Old January 19th 18, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 1:21:57 PM UTC-6, Hägar wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 2:09:21 PM UTC-6, Hägar wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:50:05 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 18/01/2018 Ã* 18:52, Mark Earnest a écrit :
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

Me with my mind's power telepathic, i able to know remotely that Mark
Earnest is totally crazy

Amazing isn't it !!!

I'm not crazy you are deluded.

*** the pot calling the kettle black ....

You guys are brain dead. Cannot even discuss reality and outer space.

*** seems your primary topic of discussion is utter crap ...

Vulgar is what vulgar does.
Old January 19th 18, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" since my "Cocaine is a wonder-drug", says crack-whore
Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" & gave
him all these https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
& https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, "Hmmm"
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "O ya". -- says Bert
hwo wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 1:03:23 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 9:52:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

Actually it is because the Martians are living in a different dimension on
a different Martian surface than we can see. Same is true here on Earth
for the surface where the Bigfoots usually live. The Indians knew in
their stories that there were many levels of inhabited surfaces. It never
made sense to me until I realized the dimensional aspect of it.

Double-A

They lived"Once Upon a Time." Bert

So much from the Face ****ter & criminal Graveyard Vandal Bert
who brags to be "on the money" as "a proud Jew with an IQ of 122"
...... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old January 23rd 18, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 10:54:09 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 1:03:23 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 9:52:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.

Actually it is because the Martians are living in a different dimension on a different Martian surface than we can see. Same is true here on Earth for the surface where the Bigfoots usually live. The Indians knew in their stories that there were many levels of inhabited surfaces. It never made sense to me until I realized the dimensional aspect of it.

Double-A

They lived"Once Upon a Time." Bert

Best not believe what you see on "You Tube" or you will get ideas like NASA..Bert
Old January 23rd 18, 06:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Fartist, Face-****ter & Hate-mongering Bigot "reber G=emc^2"
which anagrams to
says "I-never-say-'I'm-sorry" for
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments but he feels
sorry about his https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
& claims to be http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who whines: "I am all alone in my van and I am depressed"....

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Martians Exist Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 6 November 16th 17 10:35 PM
Are Earthlings really Martians ??? G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 1 August 30th 13 03:01 PM
telepathic communication with the sun and other stars palsing[_2_] Astronomy Misc 4 August 9th 13 06:35 AM
Telepathic E-Mail G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 9 April 20th 12 08:53 PM
Dan Aykroyd Describes 'Telepathic UFO Encounter' -- with venting Japanese satellite booster in 1986 Jim Oberg History 6 June 14th 06 07:35 PM