Chapt26 color of the Cosmos as plutonium off-white #420 Atom Totality4th ed

Old May 13th 11, 08:41 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt26 color of the Cosmos as plutonium off-white #420 Atom Totality4th ed

Subject: Color of Cosmos as plutonium-off-white Chapter 26 Atom
Totality
theory

Color of the cosmos as plutonium off-white

Now some may say I should not bother with the characteristic feature
of the color of the Universe. Afterall, color is not as important as
mass or density or spatial features or geometry or motion. But I list
it as
evidence none the less. I think what is important about color is
that it links to other features such as the thermodynamic of
temperature of the cosmos. So that if plutonium has a blackbody
cavity temperature of 2.71 Kelvin with a silvery-white color of
plutonium and whereas neighboring elements of the Periodic
Chart have different blackbody temperatures and different
colors would be a very big supporting data and evidence.

So we begin to link Cosmic features of color with temperature.

Is 200,000 galaxies enough to match the
silver colour of plutonium?

--- quoting
http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?
type=sciencenews&StoryID=676227

---
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Red-faced astronomers said
Thursday they
were mistaken when they reported that the universe is
light green. It's really beige.

"It was more colorful than it should have been, unfortunately,"
said Ivan Baldry, a post-doctoral fellow at Johns Hopkins
University who co-authored the scholarly paper that gave the
color of all the light in the universe.

"It's much closer to white, really," Baldry said in a
telephone interview. "More like cream."

Baldry and Karl Glazebrook, an assistant professor of
astronomy at the
university, presented data at a meeting of the
American Astronomical
Society in January finding that the color of the
universe was a bit greener than pale turquoise.

The notion of stating a definitive color of all the
universe's light was a
whimsical one, destined to be nothing more than a
footnote in their final paper, Baldry said.

Finding the color was a byproduct of an examination of
some 200,000
galaxies to determine the rate of star birth as the
universe aged.

By giving a numeric value to the colors of the
different galaxies, adding
them together and then averaging them, they came up
with their color,
which they dubbed cosmic spectrum green.

But soon after this finding was announced, Mark
Fairchild at the Munsell Color Science Laboratories
at the Rochester Institute of Technology in
New York contacted them to say that the computer program
the Hopkins
astronomers used inappropriately had set a feature
known as the "white point."

The white point is the point at which light appears
white to the human eye
in different kinds of illumination. The Hopkins
astronomers' white point
was redder than it should have been, as if the
universe was viewed under red neon light.

"It's our fault for not taking the color science
seriously enough,"
Glazebrook said in a statement. "I'm very embarrassed.
I don't like being wrong, but once I found out I was,
I knew I had to get the word out."

The new color of the universe, as viewed from outside
the universe from a
dark environment, is very light beige, but Baldry and
Glazebrook do not
much care for that term.

In an updated version of their findings, they showed a
patch of a color
just slightly darker than a white eggshell.

"Good luck if you can see the difference between this
color and white!"
they wrote. "Suggestions for the name are welcome. As
long as it is not
'beige'!"
--- end quoting ---

As the decades and centuries go by this measurement of
the colour of the Universe will be refined and increased for
accuracy. What they will find is that the colour of the Universe
matches the silver colour of a plutonium atom. Not thorium, not
uranium, not neptunium silver but only plutonium
silver color matches the colour of the Universe.

As for the Cosmic temperature of 2.71 Kelvin as
measured by cosmic-
background radiation. Well that already matches
plutonium intrinsic
thermodynamic temperature caused by Coulombic
interactions.

I just do not know if 200,000 galaxies is enough of a
sample to pick out
the silver colour of plutonium from the silver colour
of its neighboring
atomic elements such as uranium. But the future is
wide open to refine the colour of the Universe.

And I am personally curious as to how long scientists
will take to become
honest. Honest in changing the name from "whitish"
(which it is not) to that
of silver color. Silver is a gray color; a mix of
white and black.

There will be a time lag before the news media changes
the name to silver because to say the Universe is a silver color
threatens all of those
scientists who believe in the Big Bang theory. The Big
Bang cannot make sense of any color for the universe.

The color of the Universe is something that needs be measured
and refined each year, sort of like a yearly checkup.
The reason it is so important is because the color of
the cosmos will match the color of plutonium. The Big Bang theory
cannot reconcile color. The Atom Totality
theory requires the color to match the element.

Now I am suspecting that the color of the 5f6 of
plutonium of silvery white that matches the elemental color of
plutonium is related to other numbers in fundamental physics such as
thermodynamical numbers such as the Microwave Background Blackbody
radiation. We know it is 2.71 degrees Kelvin. So whereas the
JohnsHopkins
researchers are gathering empirical data for a Cosmos color of
silvery-white of 200,000 galaxies, I am thinking that the 2.71
degrees Kelvin is intrinsically related to the final outcome of a
color just as in blackbody radiation color is a result of the
cavity radiation. So the color should be related to 2.71 degrees
Kelvin
and that the uranium atom has a different cavity radiation not equal
to 2.71 (worked it out a long time ago from Debroglie's
thermodynamics
of a electron in isolation). Anyway the number of degrees for a
5f4 for uranium blackbody cavity is a specific degrees kelvin
which should correspond to a different color for uranium and unlike
the color for plutonium.

Interesting to attack this problem by matching various other physical
numbers.

Now one test experiment is to collate iron pyrite FeS2, fools gold,
with that of real gold.

Another test experiment is to collate the shiny elemental metals with
their corresponding s,p,d, f orbitals

Which of the shiny metals comes closest to matching one another? And
thus their elemental s,p,d,f orbits closely matching?

So with iron pyrite what type of blackbody cavity does their bonding
set up? And does the blackbody
cavity of iron pyrite closely match the blackbody cavity of gold?

Now the plutonium atom of 5f6 is the 5f subshell and includes
thorium,
Pa, uranium, Np all of which have a different color and have a
different
blackbody cavity. They have a slightly different blackbody cavity
and
thus have a slightly different color. All these differences should
be
collate-able.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/
Old May 13th 11, 12:52 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Don Stockbauer

On May 13, 2:41*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
Totality
* * *theory

Pecan oil is highly polyunsaturated.
Old May 14th 11, 01:05 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

On May 13, 3:41*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
Np all of which have a different color and have a
*different
*blackbody cavity. They have a slightly different blackbody cavity
and
*thus have a slightly different color.

That's not yo mama cavity.