tentative outline of birth to death of an atom, solar-system, galaxy,cosmos; #170; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 22nd 09, 10:16 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default tentative outline of birth to death of an atom, solar-system, galaxy,cosmos; #170; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

In my last post I described how the Faint-blue-galaxy
and Irregular galaxies and the common elliptical galaxies follow the
same pattern as what the solar-system follows or had followed.

So here I am ready to give a faint outline of from
birth to death of an atom, of a solar-system, of a
galaxy, and of a cosmos. Sort of reminds me
of a recent PBS program on fractals of self-similar
and where the smallest is the same as the largest
and all built from one shape. So that the Atom Totality theory, in
effect, endorses fractals. The reason the Cosmos can have fractals is
because
the Cosmos is nothing but atoms creating an Atom
Totality.

Anyway, the birth to death of a solar-system starts
with a quantization of distance as a 2-dimensional
spectral pattern or interference double-slit pattern
where the majority of dots are in the center and where you have a
interference pattern. Sort of like this crude ascii art drawing of
mine:

i i i I I ][ I I i i i

So our Solar System started with that 2D spectral pattern and in 3D it
would be a sphere of those spectral lines. Those lines are where Dirac
new-radioactivities delivered particles with mass and in between those
lines, no mass was delivered. And those lines increase in mass since
new-radioactivities is a multiplicative-creation as espoused by Dirac
in his book Directions in Physics
1978.

So early in birth is the 2D spectral or interference pattern and in 3D
it becomes a spherical ball. We see this best in the asteroids or the
Kuiper and clouds beyond Kuiper. But for the inner and outer
planets we only see the 2D now for the 3D was
taken away by the billions of years of orbiting around the Sun.

We see the 3D in the Faint blue galaxies and the
Irregular galaxies for they are a spherical ball shaped
galaxies, but when they have been through 5 to 10 billion years of
orbiting, they flatten out into elliptic
planar shaped galaxies.

Now we see this ball shape in birth evolving into
planar (plane of ecliptic) shape even in atom structure. The hydrogen
and helium atom can be considered the birth of a atom and as this atom
grows into becoming a heavier element such as
going from hydrogen to helium to that of iron and all the way up to
uranium, that as it grows older it develops s,p,d,f orbitals all of
which are no longer
spherical as hydrogen and helium but rather tending
towards more and more planar disc shaped, much
like that resembling the Sun and inner planets and
outer planets orbiting the plane of ecliptic.

In the decade of the 1990s and 2000s it was announced that the shape
of the cosmos was a
dodecahedron by the French Luminet team of
researchers. Well that is a signal of the flattening
of the Cosmos rather than if it were reported that the
Cosmos was a ball sphere shape.

Now I may have to revise my earlier assessment of
the age of Earth and the Sun and Jupiter and our
Milky Way Galaxy. Since our Solar System is on the
fringes or outskirts of the Milky Way indicates we are
younger than most every other star in the Milky Way.
But since the Milky Way is a elliptical galaxy indicates it is rather
old in age.

The Uranium Atom Totality layer is on average 20
billion years old and the recent new layer of the
Plutonium Atom Totality is a mere 6 to 7 billion
years old. So is our Milky Way borne in the Uranium
Atom Totality that it is more than say 12 billion years
old in parts? Are there some stars in the Milky Way
that for sure date back to 12 billion years and further? Or can a
galaxy borne 6 billion years ago from a spherical ball become a
elliptic such as the
Milky Way in only 6 billion years elapsed time?

I would tend to think that only the Faint Blue galaxies
are 6 billion years old and that they need another
6 billion years of orbital mechanics to have the Positron Space
Gravity level out their galaxy into a
planar elliptical form.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium