Lockheed: In The National Security Interest of America

Old April 13th 04, 11:56 PM
*

Default Lockheed: In The National Security Interest of America

These ****s failed to protect the USA from terrorists on 911 and instead
made billions for their banker owners by spying on the world with their
Echelon system.

Board of Directors

Board of Directors
Lockheed Martin
April 2003 - April 2004

E. C. "Pete" Aldridge, Jr.
Director Since June 2003

Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense since May 2003. Retired from
government service in May 2003 after serving as Under Secretary of Defense
(Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) since May 2001. President and Chief
Executive Officer of The Aerospace Corporation from March 1992 - May 2001;
President, McDonnell Douglas Electronic Systems Company from December 1988 -
March 1992; Secretary of the Air Force from June 1986 - December 1988.

Nolan D. Archibald
Director since April 2002

Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Black & Decker
Corporation since 1986, President of The Black & Decker Corporation since
1985, and Chief Operating Officer of The Black & Decker Corporation from
1985 to 1986. Held various management positions at Beatrice Companies, Inc.,
from 1977 to 1985, including Senior Vice President and President of the
Consumer & Commercial Products Group. Director of The Black & Decker
Corporation and Brunswick Corporation.

Norman R. Augustine
Director since March 1995

Lecturer with the rank of Professor, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace
Engineering, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Princeton
University, from September 1997 until July 1999; Chairman of Lockheed Martin
from January 1997 until retirement as Chairman in April 1998, Chief
Executive Officer of Lockheed Martin from January 1996 until retirement in
August 1997, Vice Chairman of Lockheed Martin from April 1996 through
December 1996, President of Lockheed Martin from March 1995 to June 1996;
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Martin Marietta Corporation ("Martin
Marietta") from April 1988 to March 1995, director of Martin Marietta from
1986 to 1995; director of The Black & Decker Corporation, ConocoPhillips and
The Procter & Gamble Company.

Marcus C. Bennett
Director since March 1995

Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lockheed Martin from
July 1996 until his retirement in January 1999, Senior Vice President and
Chief Financial Officer of Lockheed Martin from March 1995 to July 1996;
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Martin Marietta from 1988 to
1995; director of Martin Marietta from 1993 to 1995; director of Carpenter
Technology, Inc. from 1998 to 2001 and director of Martin Marietta
Materials, Inc.

Vance D. Coffman,
Chairman
Director since January 1996

Chairman of Lockheed Martin since April 1998, Chief Executive Officer of
Lockheed Martin since August 1997, President of Lockheed Martin from October
1999 until April 2000 and from June 1996 until August 1997, Vice Chairman of
Lockheed Martin from August 1997 to April 1998, Chief Operating Officer of
Lockheed Martin from January 1996 until August 1997, Executive Vice
President of Lockheed Martin from January to June 1996, President and Chief
Operating Officer of Lockheed Martin Space & Strategic Missiles Sector from
March 1995 to December 1995; Executive Vice President of Lockheed from 1992
to 1995, and President of Lockheed Space Systems Division from 1988 to 1992;
director of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and 3M Company.

Gwendolyn S. King
Director since March 1995

President of Podium Prose, a Washington, D.C. speaker's bureau and
speechwriting service. Senior Vice President of Corporate and Public Affairs
of PECO Energy Company (formerly Philadelphia Electric Company) from October
1992 until her retirement in February 1998; Commissioner of the Social
Security Administration from August 1989 to September 1992; director of
Martin Marietta from 1992 to 1995; director of Pharmacia Corporation,
Monsanto Company, Marsh and McLennan Companies, Inc. and Countrywide
Financial Corporation.

Douglas H. McCorkindale
Director since April 2001

Chairman of Gannett Co., Inc. ("Gannett") since February 1, 2001, Chief
Executive Officer of Gannett since June 1, 2000, President of Gannett since
1997, Vice Chairman of Gannett from 1984 to January 31, 2001, Chief
Financial Officer of Gannett from 1979 to 1997, Chief Administrative Officer
of Gannett from 1985 to 1997; director of Gannett, Continental Airlines,
Inc. and a director or trustee of a number of investment funds in the family
of Prudential Mutual Funds.

Eugene F. Murphy
Director since March 1995

Vice Chairman and Executive Officer of General Electric Company from
September 1997 to July 1999, President and Chief Executive Officer of GE
Aircraft Engines from 1993 to September 1997, President and Chief Executive
Officer of GE Aerospace from 1992 to 1993, Senior Vice President of GE
Communications & Services from 1986 to 1992; director of Martin Marietta
from 1993 to 1995; director of BellSouth Corporation; Chairman, St. Francis
Hospital; member of President Reagan's National Security Telecommunications
Advisory Committee; former Chairman and permanent member of the Board of
Directors of the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association.

Joseph W. Ralston
Director since April 2003

Vice Chairman of the Cohen Group, Washington, D.C. since March 2003. Retired
from active duty on March 1, 2003. Commander, U.S. European Command and
Supreme Allied Commander Europe, NATO, Mons, Belgium from May 2000 until
January 2003. Vice Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Washington, D.C. from
March 1996 - April 2000; since 1965, served in operational command at
squadron, wing, numbered air force and major command, as well as various
staff and management positions at every level of the Air Force.

Frank Savage
Director since March 1995

Chief Executive Officer of Savage Holdings LLC since August 2001; Chairman
of Alliance Capital Management International, a division of Alliance Capital
Management LP, an investment management company from 1993 to July 31, 2001;
Chairman of the Board of Alliance Corporate Finance Group, Inc. since 1993;
Senior Vice President of The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United
States from 1987 to 1996; Chairman of the Board of Equitable Capital
Management Corporation from 1992 to 1993, Vice Chairman of the Board of
Equitable Capital Management Corporation from 1986 to 1992; director of
Alliance Capital Management L.P., Qualcomm Inc.; trustee of Johns Hopkins
University and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Howard University;
director of Lockheed from 1990 to 1995; director of Enron Corporation from
1999 to 2002; director of the Institute of International Education and the
New York Philharmonic; former U.S. Presidential appointee to the Board of
Directors of U.S. Synthetic Fuels Corporation.

Anne Stevens
Director since September 2002

Vice President, North America Vehicle Operations of Ford Motor Company since
August 2001, Vice President, North America Assembly Operations of Ford Motor
Company from April 2001 to August 2001. Held various management positions at
Ford Motor Company from 1990 up to the present, including executive director
in Vehicle Operations in North America. Held various engineering,
manufacturing and marketing positions at Exxon Chemical Co. before joining
Ford. Director of the UAW Family Service & Learning Center, trustee of
Drexel University, and an advisory board member of a graduate business
program at Northwestern University.

Robert J. Stevens
Director since October 2000

President and Chief Operating Officer of Lockheed Martin since October 23,
2000, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lockheed
Martin from October 1999 to March 2001, Vice President of Strategic
Development of Lockheed Martin from November 1998 to October 1999; President
and Chief Operating Officer of the former Lockheed Martin Energy and
Environment Sector from January 1998 to June 1999; President of Lockheed
Martin Air Traffic Management Division from June 1996 through January 1998;
Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial
Officer of Air Traffic Management from December 1993 to May 1996; and
General Manager of Loral Systems Manufacturing Company from 1987 to 1993;
and director of Monsanto Company.

James R. Ukropina
Director since March 1995

Chief Executive Officer, Directions, LLC and Of Counsel, O'Melveny & Myers
LLP (Partner from 1992 - 2000); Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive
Officer of Pacific Enterprises from 1989 to 1991; director of Lockheed from
1988 to 1995; director of Pacific Life Insurance Company, Central Natural
Resources Inc., Trust Company of the West, the W. M. Keck Foundation and
Indymac Bancorp, Inc.

Douglas C. Yearley
Director since March 1995

Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Phelps Dodge Corporation ("Phelps Dodge"),
Chairman of the Board of Phelps Dodge from 1989 until his retirement in May
2000 and Chief Executive Officer of Phelps Dodge from 1989 to 1999,
President of Phelps Dodge from 1991 to 1997, Executive Vice President of
Phelps Dodge from 1987 to 1989, President of Phelps Dodge Industries, a
division of Phelps Dodge, from 1988 to 1990, Senior Vice President of Phelps
Dodge from 1982 to 1986; director of Lockheed from 1990 to 1995, J.P. Morgan
& Co. Incorporated, Morgan Guaranty Trust Company of New York from 1993 to
2000, Southern Peru Copper Corporation from 1991 to 2000, USX Corporation
from 1992-2001, and United States Steel Corporation and Marathon Oil
Corporation beginning in 2002. Also member of the National Council of the
World Wildlife Fund and graduate member of The Business Council.

Old April 14th 04, 12:34 AM
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:56:34 GMT) it happened *
wrote in :

Eugene F. Murphy

So that is where he is, was wondering.
Well now we do not have to worry do we ;-)?

Old April 14th 04, 01:00 AM
*

wrote in :

Eugene F. Murphy

So that is where he is, was wondering.
Well now we do not have to worry do we ;-)?

Is this the same Eugene F. Murphy?:

http://www.clr.org/fl.html

Following are some of the attorneys or judges who have been reported to have
been disciplined by the State of Florida for unethical conduct, may reside
in the State of Florida but was disciplined in another jurisdiction, sued
for malpractice, incarcerated, whom we understand have been charged with
unethical conduct, have engaged in conduct which tends to defeat the
administration of justice, or to bring the courts and the legal business
into disrepute, etc.

http://www.gilardi.com/pdf/lkmmnot.pdf
Old April 14th 04, 10:55 PM
Jan Panteltje

wrote in :

Eugene F. Murphy

So that is where he is, was wondering.
Well now we do not have to worry do we ;-)?

Is this the same Eugene F. Murphy?:

http://www.clr.org/fl.html

Following are some of the attorneys or judges who have been reported to have
been disciplined by the State of Florida for unethical conduct, may reside
in the State of Florida but was disciplined in another jurisdiction, sued
for malpractice, incarcerated, whom we understand have been charged with
unethical conduct, have engaged in conduct which tends to defeat the
administration of justice, or to bring the courts and the legal business
into disrepute, etc.

http://www.gilardi.com/pdf/lkmmnot.pdf

Wow, jackpot.

But I was thinking like this:
board meeting,
president: We now will conclude this meeting, any important points we forgot?
CEO: Our engineers are saying that we may get in trouble with this project,
because of Murpheys law.
president: What law is that?
CEO: It says among other things: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong'.
president: So what do we do about this, I want no problems.
CEO: I will see if I can find out more.

Next board meeting:
president: Did you solve that Murphy problem?
CEO: Yes we found him, I bought him, he is on our pay list, not to worry.
president: So that settles that then.

Old April 15th 04, 06:30 AM
*

wrote in :

[...]

Sounds like the board of directors of Lockheed -- pay them for their
silence, or in Lockheed case, get the CIA to kill them.