NO Relativity Theory needed for GPS

Old May 14th 11, 02:07 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Eric Gisse

Default NO Relativity Theory needed for GPS

On May 13, 4:00*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On May 12, 3:18*pm, Timo Nieminen wrote:

On May 13, 1:59*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On May 11, 2:38*am, Timo Nieminen wrote:
On May 11, 3:41*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

Dear Timo: *You suppose that I am at your beck and call to delve into
the niche of science that interests you at the moment. *I'm a very
busy generalist. *Let the graduate students do the tests. *You can
read their theses. *— NoEinstein —

I wasn't asking you to do the test. I was _offering_ to do the test
for you. A test of the niche of science that interests you. Rather
than providing the prediction that would make such a test useful, you
spew rudeness.

All the while claiming how wonderfully great your talents are, how
great your mathematical ability is. So it doesn't appear to be a lack
of capability that stops you from giving the prediction. Shouldn't
take long, either, as it's the type of thing that would take a halfway-
competent physicist about half an hour at most. How could possibly
take someone of your claimed ability more than 5 minutes? Yet you
spend more time than that complaining about not having enough time.

Timo: *You are free to perform any test you so choose. *If your
validated results run counter to anything my New Science says, more
power to you. *You don't have to discuss anything with me, before
hand. *— NE —

I don't know what your New Science says well enough to be able to test
it.

You say that the temperature of the balls in a Cavendish experiment
will affect the force between the balls. By how much?

Without knowing how large the effect should be, how can one know
whether a particular experiment should be sensitive enough?

Timo: *I have only 24 hours in a day, and am already doing the work of
three men. *Please make your own quantitative measurements. *You might
even win a Nobel Prize. *— NE —

If you have no time, then stop posting to USENET.