New method exposed Martian blood vessels easily.

Old May 13th 11, 06:05 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

Default New method exposed Martian blood vessels easily.

..... AHAHA... AHAHAHA... ahahahaha... AHAHA....

Chris Hitler is lonely again and follws me like a
forlorne street mutt in his obsession to spread
his Danish Anti-Semitism... ... funny... ahahahaha...

Arch Anti-Semite "Chris.BAdolf Hitler"
was a bully at school due to his psychiatric mental problems.
His self-proclaimed negativity, with no constructive value,
stems from his painful inadequacy as is manifest in
his passport-http://tinyurl.com/Picture-of-Chris-B
and demonstrated in his repeated pseudo- and quasi-
but fully sub-inteelctrual (non read) that Chris Hitler
did NOT realize he ahs been had... and was nothing more
then the butt of a joke... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA....

hanson wrote:
Chrissy-pooh, heel! and listen:... other Anti-Semites
like yourself, including "le Juif fanatique", who defends
his Anti-Semitism with children's attributes (perhaps he
is a pedo) stopped advocating & spreading his Anti -
Semitism, but you Chris Hitler have hunkered & bunkered
down in your fetish to spread your type of Anti-Semitism.

Chris Hitler, recognize this:
Chris Hitler, you are no different with your type of
Anti-Semitism than was that Dane Kurt Westergaard
(Chris B, your son) who in his Anti-Semitism drew the
Mohammed cartoon over which all the Islamists went
ape****... ahahaha...

The same happens here, with all the kikes and their
cattle/goyim going ape**** when Einstein and his useless
SR/GR **** is lampooned... The only difference between
the these 2 groups is that the penturnal ass-venters do
scream "Allah akhbar" while the kikes scream "Anti Semitism"
ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA...ahahahaha....

Bur not to leave you hi&dry, here is another bone for
you, Chris Hitler:
You will enjoy & use it to spread your Anti-Semitism:

|||| Einstein & his contributions to physics is/are what ||||
|||| Picasso's contributions are to the world of fine art. ||||

The ejaculate of these two kikes' are as needed in the
really world as badly as a fish needs a bicycle... IOW:

------ SR is short for STUPID RANT ------ and
------ GR stands for GULLIBLE RECITAL -----

and to round of the picture for your Anti-Semitism's benefit:
------ Wife beater Einstein arrested, twice -------:
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-wife-beater-arrested
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-Vordergasse-pt-1
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-Vordergasse-pt-2

Unfortunately there is NOTHING Anti-Semitic in all
that but I am sure Chris Hitler that you will find some
way to make it useful to spread your Anti-Semitism...
ahahahaha...

It's true belletristic bliss how I have these fanatical
kikes going! ... Thanks for the laughs ... "Trust Me!"..
"Go figure!"... ahahaha... AHAHAHA.... ahahahanson