GALACTIC FEDERATION Moon and Mars BASES

Old June 3rd 04, 08:41 AM
REM460

Default GALACTIC FEDERATION Moon and Mars BASES

GALACTIC FEDERATION Moon and Mars BASES

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation and The Spiritual Hierarchy
May 25, 2004 4 Batz, 4 Pax, 12 Manik
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Jarin! We come yet again with more to tell you! In the
past few messages, we have described to you some aspects of our fleet
operations and the changes taking place in your reality. We would now
like to focus on our headquarters on Mars and our base on your Moon.
Your Moon is an artificial construct that was created to be a special
tactical station attached to Orion Empire fleets of the former Anchara
Alliance. It formed part of the fleet that conquered your solar system
about 1,000,000 years ago. The Moon's purpose was to be the main
defense coordinator for the former planet that was between Mars and
Jupiter. When we came to liberate your solar system about 900,000 years
ago, this planet and its armed moon were a major threat to our success.
Our incoming fleet deployed a powerful battle planet of its own to
destroy this Anchara/Orion Empire base; it was reduced to rubble and
the result was the Asteroid Belt. The battle moon was temporarily
thrown into an erratic solar orbit that ran between Earth and Mars and
finally, about 25,000 years ago, was placed into its present orbit as
Earth's Moon.

Your Moon is a unique construction. Before it sustained severe
battle damage, it had a thick, Earth-like atmosphere and several oceans
and seas. Scattered across these seas were many small landmasses where
reptilian and dinosaurian engineers created an eco-system similar to
ones found on moons in any human-stewarded solar system. The aim behind
this terra-forming was to disguise the true purpose of this sphe
beneath this veneer, the Anchara Alliance had constructed a metallic
globe out of a special titanium alloy whose special properties could
not only greatly magnify the cloaking shield around the main weapons
and control stations found in its core, but also maintain the illusion
of the Moon as a benign and quite natural satellite. Its interior
housed 16 levels containing laboratories, control centers, and 24 major
weapon stations. When the Galactic Federation battle planet blasted the
Anchara headquarters, this 'moon' fired upon and caused major damage to
our battle planet. In the ensuing retaliation, this battle moon was
severely damaged and thrown into an orbit between Mars and Earth.

Once in solar orbit, the battle moon was captured and boarded by
Galactic Federation forces. It was deeply scarred and adrift. Later,
when the Atlanteans and their off-world allies decided to sink Lemuria,
this moon was retrieved, partially refitted, and moved to its present
spot as a proxy for one of Mother Earth's two natural satellites, both
of which had been used in the destruction of Lemuria. This Moon was
used until very recently by the Anunnaki and their Anchara Alliance
allies as an orbiting base to observe and control what was happening on
the surface of Mother Earth. The Moon was now disguised as a lifeless
orbiting body, but underneath her surface, the interior base had been
completely modernized and organized as a mothership controlling a
large, hidden fleet. The remnants of its former luxuriant eco-system
were mined for the minerals and ores needed for the constant renovation
of the base and it's fleet of spacecraft. Then in the early 1970s, the
Galactic Federation annexed a section of this inner-Moon base, which
then served as our primary headquarters here until the early 1990s.

During this time, we watched the Anunnaki, their Earth minions
(your secret government), and elements of the Anchara Alliance work
together to control your world and further the dark agenda. Your
Ascended Masters told us that this manipulation had been going on for
millennia, but was now approaching its prescribed end. The divine
timing for this was the first decade of your twenty-first century.
Procedures and programs of various sorts already set in motion in your
society made this shift inevitable, and our role in this was to move
rapidly when so directed by them. We were to remain in place and be
always ready to complete first contact when your Ascended Masters gave
us their 'go ahead'. Our section of the Moon base was under constant
duress from the Anchara Alliance until the mid-1990s. Then the Anunnaki
changed sides and helped us to take over the whole Moon base without
arousing the suspicions of Earth's humanity. The unified Moon base
became the center of our Earth operations.

The Moon base coordinates a number of inner-Earth bases set up at
facilities that were created after the fall of Lemuria by its
predecessor, Agharta. Here we monitor the hidden activities of your
secret government's underground bases and maintain a close and
continuous surveillance of your world and the workings of the last
remnants of the dark. This last cabal is closely watched for any
transgressions it might attempt that go beyond the limits set for it by
your Ascended Masters. From our Moon base, we can swiftly interpret
their machinations and take decisive countermeasures. Needless-to-say,
we prevented many of their more dangerous and heinous plots from
manifesting. And in the meantime, their unconscionable agenda had
become increasingly apparent to many powerful individuals and groups in
your global society, thus allowing our Earth allies to garner new
associates from among those who are now deserting this cabal in droves.

While certain important activities, such as the forgoing, are
orchestrated from the Moon base, our command center for the entire
operation is on Mars, hidden within the vastness of its interior. The
constitution of Mars, as previously noted, is quite different from the
ecological reports proffered by your science. This misleading charade
was intended to keep you believing that you are alone and the only
sentient Beings in this solar system. It is part of an extensive system
of control to prevent you from stumbling upon any data that could alter
your conditioned view of reality. Nevertheless, we do exist and are
very close to completing a first contact with you. These proceedings
will include an invitation for you to tour the various bases and living
facilities engineered by Galactic Federation scientists. The personnel
at the Mars base are looking forward to meeting you and showing you
their set-up for the first contact mission there.

The Mars base possesses an ongoing terra-forming operation. This
is currently being assisted by the growing hyperactivity of your Sun
whose flares are causing the Mars atmosphere to come alive. Her upper
atmosphere is being ionized, resulting in an accumulation of sliver-
thin layers that is gradually preventing harmful radiation from
penetrating into the lower atmosphere. This makes her skies appear
bluer. Water vapor levels in the lower atmosphere have increased, due
to melting ice fields near the polar regions. More frequent Mars-quakes
are releasing many gases and interior water vapor into this mix, and we
are accelerating the reconstituting of her upper and lower atmospheres
by strengthening many of her magnetic surface features.

As you can see, this first contact mission has many aspects, of
which the two most important are the stations on your Moon and on Mars.
This Moon is filled with historical implications. His 16 levels, each
with myriad sub-levels, once housed endless laboratories and testing
stations where its former denizens carried out a variety of experiments
on your ancestors, and even on you. The horror from these dark
procedures still enshrouds many of his lower levels. Our intention is
eventually to make this place into a memorial when the world we know as
Bellona is restored. This trans-Martian planet was where many of the
dark's malevolent plans for this solar system were first hatched. We
propose that this planet and its fifth moon have a permanent memorial
placed upon them. Remember, Together We are Victorious.

Today, we have taken another look at our bases on your Moon and on
Mars. These bases and our entire first contact fleet await your visit.
We look forward to the coming celebrations with glee. In this regard,
we ask you to stay focused upon and firmly committed to your inevitable
victory. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your
Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of
Heaven is indeed Yours! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for
Be One! and Be Blessed in Love and Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com

This copy was reposted or sent by Robert E. McElwaine
PAO Member
Eckankar Initiate
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS
http://members.aol.com/rem460

See also the book "OUR MYSTERIOUS SPACESHIP MOON"
by Donald K. Wilson, 1975, Dell Publishing Co.;
http://www.paoweb.com/sn122600.htm ,
http://www.disclosureproject.org .

P.S.: PASS IT ON !

Old June 3rd 04, 11:45 AM
Peter Harding

In article , rem460
@aol.com says...
GALACTIC FEDERATION Moon and Mars BASES

Do you think he masturbates into a pile of his own faeces before or
after posting this stuff?
Old June 3rd 04, 10:41 PM
Mr. 4X

Default KOOKY SCREED Loon and Nut RANTS

:

Who the **** uses ths calendar?

Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Jarin!

What does this mean, kook?

We come yet again with more to tell you! In the
past few messages, we have described to you some aspects of our fleet
operations and the changes taking place in
your reality.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Define.

[...]

This is better than the story of the 'Great Wars' in Babylon 5.

[flush]
Old June 3rd 04, 10:43 PM
Mr. 4X

Peter Harding wrote in message
:

In article , rem460
@aol.com says...
GALACTIC FEDERATION Moon and Mars BASES

Do you think he masturbates into a pile of his own faeces before or
after posting this stuff?

I doubt that that sign of insanity is always present.