Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 9th 13, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

How long would it take for us humans to fully exploit and deplete
another planet or large moon?

Using Earth as an example, and knowing that only since the last ice-
age cycle abruptly terminated as of 11,712 years ago (as a timeline
starting-point), would suggest that at the outside most another planet
or moon could manage to survive our advances and fulfill our needs of
mass consumption is roughly 10,000 years. However, further
considering that we’ve only recently advanced our rate of
overpopulation and mass consumption with nearly total disregard as to
the environment and its biodiversity within the last thousand years,
as such might bring that off-world survival timeline down to a more
realistic span of a thousand years, or 50 generations before the
surface of any new planet or livable moon is systematically maximized
to death (assuming a similar composite surface and seasonal tilt as
Earth along with hosting numerous proxy wars).

This means we’ll not only need to discover and populate another
Goldilocks certified planet from time to time, but that other planets
and moons will have to be continually lined up as each new planet and
moon gets overpopulated and consumed by a infestation of humanity that
knows no bounds and has no remorse whatsoever for any consequences of
its actions.

Of course, if we’d just discovered a suitable other Earth 2.0 as of a
century ago, and of knowing what we can easily accomplish with our
existing bigotry, greed, insider trading and proxy wars, could easily
bring our next oligarch overlord dominated planet to its knees, as
traumatized past the point of no return within as little as a century
if the various faith-based and political rivals get to speculate,
insider trade and essentially do as they please regardless of whomever
we the republic elect or appoint.

Ideally, what we need to discover is a very large planet of 9800 km
radius with somewhat less density of perhaps averaging 3.5 g/cm3, so
that surface gravity is similar or somewhat less, and the surface area
is worth perhaps twice that of Earth, however for several reasons it
would be nice having at least twice as much atmospheric density.
Otherwise, each new planet or moon that’s Goldilocks approved would
have to be restricted as to accommodating only a few fully compatible
groups of humans that have most everything in common.

Secondly (as our plan B), in order to hold onto whatever terrestrial
resource remainders and survive within the GW/AGW consequences we have
at hand, whereas instead of our migrating to another planet or
habitable moon of a gas giant or brown dwarf, we could simply relocate
our moon, as to station-keeping within the Earth L1 halo orbit. This
would require some complex logistics of orbital expertise and applied
physics, as well as always forward-thinking which is actually hard to
come by nowadays, especially when moon relocation is not going to be
any geoengineered quick fix. Of course the use of TBMs in order to
excavate and tunnel inside as to establishing a vast number of human
complex habitats, would make even our little moon as perfectly good to
go for many thousands of years, and this effort of moon relocation
would also eliminate our out-of-control GW and more than offset AGW
issues, as well as cut our ocean tides by 50% and reduce seismic plate
tectonic issues by 75% (thereby saving the infrastructure and
biodiversity of Earth at the very least 0.1 trillion dollars per
month, or a full trillion per month in 2050 dollars) by figuring on
Earth hosting ten billion humans, and essentially not enough of
anything to go around.

I’ll have to continue editing in order to add better context to this
one, but hopefully this initial concept of our human off-world
expansion will get you Moors thinking as to what we should do once
we’ve managed to get ourselves onto another planet (hot or cold).

On Feb 26, 4:32*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jan 2, 7:45*am, Brad Guth wrote:

Is Venus as truly insurmountable as we’ve been taught to believe?

It’s not exactly a Goldilocks kind of place, because it’s certainly
hot and seriously pressurized.

Those perfectly natural looking mountains, canyons and the associated
rock seem about right.

The atmosphere is mostly toxic to us, but well above them thick acidic
clouds it gets way colder than anywhere here or above Earth, and so
what gives with that?

As to its surface, is there anything that’s otherwise out of place or
irregular upon its hot crust and of the mountainous geology of its
roasted to death terrain and subsequent erosion that’s perhaps even a
wee bit unnatural or unexpected?

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus

“GuthVenus” at 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

It’s always amazing how topics associated with the investigative
exploitation of our moon, Venus or even that of utilizing their L1 or
L2, has been so systematically policy taboo/nondisclosure controlled
by those of our mainstream status-quo facade of *authority, in that
any honest attempt of a given topic to expose is automatically
forbidden (other than being topic/author stalked and trashed for all
those at risk of façade exposure can muster).

As soon as any topic or its author is the least bit suggestive that
our government is capable of not having told us the whole truth about
anything, a gauntlet of all sorts of topic/author stalking hell breaks
loose on behalf of mainstream damage-control.

Of course we also do not see any K-12s anywhere within public Usenet/
newsgroups for a darn good reason, because freedom of speech is
actually managed as something entirely conditional as to the audience
at hand. *This is also why most institutionalized prisoners are never
given internet access as to any public forums or mainstream media that
might offer an audience that isn’t being controlled or manipulated,
and most Americans as well as other Nations of oligarch controlled
intellect seem to like it that way.

Social media forums like Facebook, Twitter *and even Google+ are
equally managed on a client by client basis, of receiving context as
well as for transmitting information to any other given client or
group/circle of friends, making it really quite downright handy for
our NSA/CIA and you name it agency or special-interest group of
pretentious or self-righteous authority to monitor as well as to step
right in and covertly control opr dominate any given situation,
because public publishing of too much truth isn’t actually tolerated.
Nowadays, mainstream internet and especially intranet servers are
capable of managing each individual client, as to whatever they get to
see, because most Americans are simply not smart enough to get past
the mainstream façade.

“Façade is an artificial intelligence-based art/research experiment in
electronic narrative – an attempt to move beyond traditional branching
or hyper-linked ...”

Façade/facade: “An artificial or deceptive front: ideological slogans
that were a façade for geopolitical power struggles.”

Most proxy wars are essentially façades for reasons that the general
public isn’t allowed to discover, and the ongoing ruse and usually FUD
involved within our mainstream façade, is quite real, as is the faith-
based façade that’s continually indoctrinated into us from birth to
grave.

On the other positive/constructive hand; *where’s the down side to off-
world exploitations?

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,
as to viewing this one small but rather interesting area of Venus,
using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or magnify
this mountainous area of Venus that I’ve focused upon, shouldn’t be
asking too much. *Most of modern PhotoZoom and other photographic
software variations tend to accomplish this enlargement process
automatically (including iPhone and Safari), although some extra
filtering and dynamic range compensations can further improve on the
end result (no direct pixel modifications are ever necessary).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#