CORRECTION: Danno "Wacko" Minnow found strangled by keyboard

Old January 18th 04, 01:19 AM
Chuck Taylor

Default CORRECTION: Danno "Wacko" Minnow found strangled by keyboard

CORRECTED COPY FOLLOWS

(AP1)
Sat, Jan. 17, 2004
by Skip Hollingsworth

SANTA MARIA - The badly riddled body of former nothing turned
usenet molesterking of Danno "Wacko" Minnow was found dead at his
"Neverintelligent" home, just one day after his arraignment
on nine counts of felony BS posting scheduled for 8:30am
Friday in the county courthouse of Santa Barbara--an appearance
for which "wacko danno" (a popular epithet like "king of strange"
that Danno had earned by his bizarre and dumb postings)
had intentionally delayed his arrival by almost half an hour.
But Danno's obviously contemptuous tardiness failed to impress
the presiding superior court judge Rodney S Melville, who warned
Danno, "you have started out on the wrong foot with me. I will
not tolerate that." "From now on, I want you to be on time. It
is an insult to the court." Danno was facetious and defiant to
the end, even forcing his spew onto numerous newsgroups.

Danno had been repeatedly stabbed in his bed by his own keyboard,
whose model number was being withheld pending notification, along
with being strangled by the keyboard cord.

After Danno had fallen asleep, in fear for its sanity, the
keyboard struck. Officials say it appears to be a justified homicide
and are wondering how they can get this same model of keyboard
into the hands of similar newsgroup offenders. Said Detective Jones
"This is a great day for newsgroups!"

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?