Supernova and the birth of a solar system

Old October 16th 17, 09:03 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Supernova and the birth of a solar system

They found some awful use for 'gravitational waves' in attempt to keep themselves in lifestyles and reputations however there is another way to express the great event as the birth of a solar system instead of the demise of a star.
Old October 16th 17, 09:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 1:03:28 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
They found some awful use for 'gravitational waves' in attempt to keep themselves in lifestyles and reputations however there is another way to express the great event as the birth of a solar system instead of the demise of a star.

No evidence for this claim of yours... NONE!
Old October 16th 17, 09:17 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy[_2_]

palsing wrote in
:

wrote:
They found some awful use for 'gravitational waves' in attempt
to keep themselves in lifestyles and reputations however there
is another way to express the great event as the birth of a
solar system instead of the demise of a star.

No evidence for this claim of yours... NONE!

There's no evidence that Gerry isn't a retard who is only allowed by
the home he's institutionalized in to use the internet when he goes
potty all by himself, without making a mess.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Old October 16th 17, 09:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 9:13:35 PM UTC+1, palsing wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 1:03:28 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
They found some awful use for 'gravitational waves' in attempt to keep themselves in lifestyles and reputations however there is another way to express the great event as the birth of a solar system instead of the demise of a star.

No evidence for this claim of yours... NONE!

Claim indeed, it is a personal narrative comprised of many parts so doesn't beg attention from people who live in their heads. Much easier to look at our parent star for the elements within a solar system knowing that stellar evolution has a transition stellar phase that doesn't destroy all stars.

I was working on two large stellar rings with a smaller intersecting internal ring 4 years before one supernova was observed displaying them, I even had a copyright at the time before the internet but that looks so innocent today.

I am sure the voodoo and bluffing will envelop the last productive area of astronomy - stellar evolution.

http://content.teachastronomy.com/te..._wide_high.jpg
Old October 16th 17, 09:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Be my guest, you are just joining hundreds if not thousands of others playing typing away so have a ball as it makes you no better or worse than anyone else.
Old October 16th 17, 09:39 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

* Oops, that was playing/typing away while saying nothing. Most of these guys are science fiction followers although they are dead serious about Newton and the 17th century lads but you come from a science fantasy forum. The difference is that they use glass and mirrors while you airheads are all smoke and mirrors.

Old October 16th 17, 11:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy[_2_]

I know you are, but what am I?

Gerald Kelleher wrote in
:

Old October 17th 17, 04:53 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 2:03:28 PM UTC-6, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
there is another way to express the great event as the birth of a solar system
instead of the demise of a star.

Astronomers, through patient study of many stars out there, have been able to
determine regularities in the luminosity and spectral class of stars, allowing
them to chart what is known as the "Hertzsprung-Russel diagram".

Through this, and many other patient investigations, they have determined that
the birth of a star is a relatively quiet event - as gases in a nebula condense
under gravitational (! that word, again) attraction, leading to two important
things - ignition of fusion reactions, and an increased spin rate (as happens
when a skater pulls in her arms) leading to a disk around the new star from
which planets form.

But the death of a star is violent. Eventually, stars like the Sun burn up all
their hydrogen, from which they have made helium. Helium doesn't undergo a
fusion reaction at the same temperatures and pressures that hydrogen does, so
once the star is no longer heated by hydrogen fusion, it contracts some more.

But helium - and, indeed, all the elements lighter than iron - certainly _can_
yield energy from undergoing a fusion reaction. So after the star has
contracted, eventually it undergoes helium ignition.

If the star is big enough, there will also be carbon ignition and silicon
ignition as subsequent phases.

Of course, you don't believe in gravity, and you don't believe that the rules
about angular momentum apply to celestial objects. I wonder how you explain that
satellites can orbit the Earth just like the Moon orbits the Earth, while the
satellites follow physical laws, but the Moon instead follows celestial laws,
and yet both produce the same result.

John Savard
Old October 17th 17, 07:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Thanks, I needed an additional post from you as celestial sphere enthusiasts are steel and mirrors whereas theorists are smoke and mirrors. I have come across hundreds like you, one indistinguishable from the next with the only trait of being able to type/play away without meaning. It actually looks like a cry or a scream but that is the best I can do for you.
Old October 17th 17, 08:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Seeing this thread has been destroyed I finish it with a comment. I watched the BBC morning program where a theorist tried to dazzle the presenters with so much extreme and exotic notions that they were probably thankful to escape the interview but what would once have seemed a novelty in small doses becomes desperate.

I left the relativity forums once I saw the hilarious reasons the originator of relativity proposed a 'warped space' in an era where galaxies as separate stellar islands had yet to be observed, at least conclusively -

"As regards space (and time) the universe is infinite. There are stars everywhere, so that the density of matter, although very variable in detail, is nevertheless on the average everywhere the same. In other words: However far we might travel through space, we should find everywhere an attenuated swarm of fixed stars of approximately the same kind and density.

This view is not in harmony with the theory of Newton. The latter theory rather requires that the universe should have a kind of centre in which the density of the stars is a maximum, and that as we proceed outwards from this centre the group-density of the stars should diminish, until finally, at great distances, it is succeeded by an infinite region of emptiness. The stellar universe ought to be a finite island in the infinite ocean of space.

This conception is in itself not very satisfactory. It is still less satisfactory because it leads to the result that the light emitted by the stars and also individual stars of the stellar system are perpetually passing out into infinite space, never to return, and without ever again coming into interaction with other objects of nature. Such a finite material universe would be destined to become gradually but systematically impoverished."

http://www.bartleby.com/173/30.html

Making things up as they go along, theorists don't have integrity and that is lethal for any creative or productive research notwithstanding the many drones that support he voodoo and bluffing. Anyone can read that effin rubbish from 1920 and laugh but all I see are those screaming away from their behind their keyboards