I See Structure others see dots

Old December 17th 12, 02:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default I See Structure others see dots

I solve problems,and imperial thinkers fudge. I have posted photon and
electon structures. Its all coming to light .
Old December 17th 12, 03:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

AND STILL NO NO-BELL?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU AREN'T JUST SENILE, YOU ARE ****ING INSANE!

Saul LEvy

Old December 18th 12, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 17, 9:00*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
I solve problems,and imperial thinkers fudge. I have posted photon and
electon structures. Its all coming to light .

Stars are just dots,but the Sun is so close we see its stuctue. I can
look into the quantum realm,and see how its structured..How else can I
have quantum theories.Now all see the photon structure that I saw in
1956. WOW
Old December 18th 12, 03:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 17, 7:53*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Dec 17, 9:00*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

I solve problems,and imperial thinkers fudge. I have posted photon and
electon structures. Its all coming to light .

Stars are just dots,but the Sun is so close we see its stuctue. I can
look into the quantum realm,and see how its structured..How else can I
have quantum theories.Now all see the photon structure that I saw in
1956. WOW

The edge of the unive-se has a st-utu-e quite amazing.Stu-t-u-e of
banes as well
Old December 18th 12, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/17/2012 10:02 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Dec 17, 7:53 pm, wrote:
On Dec 17, 9:00 am, wrote:

I solve problems,and imperial thinkers fudge. I have posted photon and
electon structures. Its all coming to light .

Stars are just dots,but the Sun is so close we see its stuctue. I can
look into the quantum realm,and see how its structured..How else can I
have quantum theories.Now all see the photon structure that I saw in
1956. WOW

The edge of the unive-se has a st-utu-e quite amazing.Stu-t-u-e of
banes as well

Bert, look...Your posts have become so pathetic that they are basically
unreadable. You are becoming more and more senile and are disgracing
yourself, even though you really didn't have far to fall.

I suggest that since you will not stop posting, at least keep your
replies to simple, one word answers such as yes or no.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old December 18th 12, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 17, 9:00*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
I solve problems,and imperial thinkers fudge. I have posted photon and
electon structures. Its all coming to light .

Those that -ead m posts got much knowledge
Old December 18th 12, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

MAKES LOTS OF SENSE, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

WHEW!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 06:01:32 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

On Dec 17, 9:00*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
I solve problems,and imperial thinkers fudge. I have posted photon and
electon structures. Its all coming to light .

Those that -ead m posts got much knowledge

Step out of line.**scientist should connect the dots, Prof Manning,DOMP 17/12/08. [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 3 December 19th 08 08:56 AM
#30 best rendering of dots of electron-dot-cloud according to [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 13th 08 07:00 PM
What are these white dots on a lunar photo? [email protected] CCD Imaging 6 December 30th 06 11:29 PM
What are these white dots on a lunar photo? [email protected] Astronomy Misc 10 December 27th 06 07:03 AM
Dots in the sky Tim Auton UK Astronomy 9 February 22nd 05 02:51 PM