Jupiter is the Brightest Star in the Night Time Sky...

Old June 27th 18, 10:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Jupiter is the Brightest Star in the Night Time Sky...

....except when Venus is out...
Old June 27th 18, 02:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

However, neither Jupiter nor Venus is a star, you babbling idiot...
Old June 27th 18, 02:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 8:19:08 AM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
However, neither Jupiter nor Venus is a star, you babbling idiot...

They were called stars long before you were born stupid.

Old June 27th 18, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6:45:36 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 8:19:08 AM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
However, neither Jupiter nor Venus is a star, you babbling idiot...

They were called stars long before you were born stupid.

Galaxies were called stars when imperial thinkers said the universe was one billion years old.Now its 22 billion years old by me.They say 13.5 billion.They are not as clever,as Bert
Old June 27th 18, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

there is a Full-Moon rising over Anaheim,
it shows why Bert is such a STUPID Swine

Old June 27th 18, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2:09:08 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6:45:36 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 8:19:08 AM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
However, neither Jupiter nor Venus is a star, you babbling idiot...

They were called stars long before you were born stupid.

Galaxies were called stars when imperial thinkers said the universe was one billion years old.Now its 22 billion years old by me.They say 13.5 billion.They are not as clever,as Bert

To determine the age of the universe all you have to do is measure the velocity of the galaxies and estimate when they would have arrived together billions of years ago.

Old June 28th 18, 02:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6:45:36 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 8:19:08 AM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
However, neither Jupiter nor Venus is a star, you babbling idiot...

They were called stars long before you were born stupid.

Well, you dumb****, they are not called stars now. The very word 'planet' meant 'wanderer' to the ancient Greeks, who knew better.

Read a book before opening your steaming gob, you make more mistakes than almost everyone on this forum.
Old June 28th 18, 03:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2:38:32 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
...except when Venus is out...

ha, ha click bait. Good one + 1
Old June 28th 18, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6:19:08 AM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
However, neither Jupiter nor Venus is a star, you babbling idiot...

we if we want to can ignite Jupiter to be a short lived star to wreak havoc on our solar system if we need too.
Old June 28th 18, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 7:20:31 PM UTC-7, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6:19:08 AM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
However, neither Jupiter nor Venus is a star, you babbling idiot...

we if we want to can ignite Jupiter to be a short lived star to wreak havoc on our solar system if we need too.

Yet another ignoramus is heard from. Why does this forum attract more than its share of idiots?