Universe - before and after the fading out.

Old July 6th 06, 03:29 PM
Clifford Rutley Clifford Rutley is offline
Junior Member

Default Universe - before and after the fading out.

Yes, yes I'm not some highly educated physicist or astronomer - I've had to slave away paying too many mediocre bills in a mediocre job with a mediocre life surrounding it. That is apart from all the keen novice interest I have in astronomy. Anyways, I have a little novice theory that I'd like to share with everyone...

The big bang…

Is it just me or do all the starts and galaxies just look like the embers that emerge from any other explosion - but really slowed down and on a larger scale? I like some of the theories I've heard about our universe coming into existence after the 'membranes' of two other universes collide together. This is nice. But what if our universe is a simple explosion happening in a much larger dimension. Surely it isn't a coincidence that all the planets and stars are spherical, like atoms at the in the sub atomic scales.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to see the resemblance, but if not - let your big brains crucify me as much as you like.

I can take it - I have a thick skin!
Old August 11th 06, 05:59 PM posted to sci.space.moderated
solarsell

Clifford Rutley wrote in
:

[...]

The fact that we don't know where 95% of the universe is makes your
guess as good as anyone's.

We seem to be living inside a huge explosion. Amazing, isn't it?

Spherical shapes are merely the result of gravity.

--
It is not our patriotic duty to send children to be butchered &
slaughtered & to butcher & slaughter others every time a general or a