Spirit Rover photo / People alive on Mars !

Old January 29th 04, 01:54 AM
M.A.Perafonte'

Default Spirit Rover photo / People alive on Mars !

I wish to announce an incredible discovery which
has just been made in photographs from the Spirit
Rover Mars mission.

We had, in this particular mission, searched for
indications of water, and/or previous life on that
planet - thus, if indeed such signs of life were found,
this would be consistent with the mission's purpose.
The discovery of which I first spoke is, however,
somewhat more remarkable than this intent first assumes...
for, today, in one frame of the myriad photographs sent
back from this nearest planet, we see not only that life
DOES exist there, but, incredibly, that these whose planet
we have landed upon; are, in this picture, seen to be
signalling to us... to the camera they have located on
the Lander !

Indeed, this photo (will post at first opportunity)
can only be taken to show a group of people from planet
Mars, gathered near to the lander_ one of the group waves
an object resembling an ornate metal hand mirror, or paint
brush... from this, a trail of smoke is emerging, as from
a signal flare, and leaves a visible thick circle of smoke
in the air, following the path of this waved object.

So, the mission to Mars has indeed succeeded,
though in a way unforseeable to us; and, surely, we
must now look anew at the purpose of our visits to
this habited world.
But how may we better communicate with these
people alive on Mars ? We do not know a martian language...
know not even if they speak in words... yet, obviously,
they are people as we are.

We hold every hope more direct communications
will be effected_ a lasting Peace between our planets
soon established_ thereafter, that visits between our
worlds will become more commonplace, and some form of
constructive interaction begin... but all these are for
the future to determine. Today, we have but met our
neighbors in space, and can but still wonder at the
majesty of our discovery.

(first posted 1/26)

January 26, 2004
Michael A. Perafonte'

NOTE: I am making every effort to finish a web page
showing these photos... in the interim, to preview what
photos I have, please email your request to address
shown above, and these will be forwarded to you.
Old January 30th 04, 03:45 AM
M.A.Perafonte'

*** I have now updated my web site... photos showing
*** this discovery of people on Mars may be viewed at
*** the following address: http://krs4sure.2itb.com/DISCOVERY

*** original article follows:

Old January 30th 04, 11:14 AM
Dat's Me

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:54:58 -0800, M.A.Perafonte' wrote:

January 26, 2004
Michael A. Perafonte'

NOTE: I am making every effort to finish a web page showing these
photos... in the interim, to preview what photos I have, please email your
request to address shown above, and these will be forwarded to you.

I wonder how many new addresses this spambot will collect!?

Old January 30th 04, 11:41 AM
Dat's Me

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:45:59 -0800, M.A.Perafonte' wrote:

*** I have now updated my web site... photos showing *** this discovery of
people on Mars may be viewed at *** the following address:
http://krs4sure.2itb.com/DISCOVERY

ROFL ... You got me!

I thought it was a spambot, now I find it's someone looking at the ground
and seeing people waving smoke devices. Cobber! I _hope_ you don't
drive while using that stuff, in fact you probably stay right away from
it.

Thanks for the laugh!

Old January 30th 04, 03:20 PM
BenignVanilla

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote in message
om...
*** I have now updated my web site... photos showing
*** this discovery of people on Mars may be viewed at
*** the following address: http://krs4sure.2itb.com/DISCOVERY

snip

They just keep getting kookier and kookier.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old January 31st 04, 02:51 AM
M.A.Perafonte'

*** to anyone seeing the many rather dismal replies
*** to my very well meant article, I wanted to reassure
*** you, all that I have presented is quite factual
*** and serious.
***
*** Here again in the link to the page outlining my
*** discovery: http://krs4sure.2itb.com/DISCOVERY
***
*** Ive checked this address, and it's working... I do
*** not know what these "replies" may be addressed to, but
*** it's quite obvious they have not seriously studied
*** what was presented.

(M.A.Perafonte') wrote

Old January 31st 04, 07:32 AM
Kilolani

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote in message
om...
***
*** Ive checked this address, and it's working... I do
*** not know what these "replies" may be addressed to, but
*** it's quite obvious they have not seriously studied
*** what was presented.

Seriously studied, respectfully dismissed... respectfully.

Old January 31st 04, 06:11 PM
O'Ryan Wells

"Kilolani" wrote in message
nk.net...
"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote in message
om...
***
*** Ive checked this address, and it's working... I do
*** not know what these "replies" may be addressed to, but
*** it's quite obvious they have not seriously studied
*** what was presented.

Seriously studied, respectfully dismissed... respectfully.

When I was quite young my bed was next to a wall with a 'stippled' wallpaper
pattern (bear with me). In the dim light at night before sleeping I 'saw'
outlines of 'little faces' in the wall paper, hundreds of them constantly
changing. I looked for them in the morning but they were always gone. Were
these vanishing faces real?
The brain is particularly good at face recognition, (see any good
psychology text) with the slightest of clues a random pattern can be
'morphed' by the brain into the most recognisable pattern, that of a face. I
looked at this picture of rocks from your site and I can see the same effect
quite clearly. My 'faces' however have no signalling devices but are merely
fragments as I would expect. One even looks like an 'orc'!
Do you seriously think very small 'Martians' are swimming about in the dust
under the camera on the rover making 'beep beep' signals?
If these impressions continue I should seek medical advice, a course of
tranquillisers may remedy the problem, so might a good, healthy, outdoor
interest.

O'Ryan Wells.

---

Old February 1st 04, 02:45 AM
M.A.Perafonte'

"O'Ryan Wells" wrote

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote:
*** Ive checked this address, and it's working... I do
*** not know what these "replies" may be addressed to, but
*** it's quite obvious they have not seriously studied
*** what was presented.

When I was quite young my bed was next to a wall with a 'stippled'
wallpaper pattern (bear with me).

*** judging from the remainder of your "reply", you have still
*** not matured much beyond your youth, but do continue...

In the dim light at night before sleeping I 'saw' outlines of
'little faces' in the wall paper, hundreds of them constantly
changing. I looked for them in the morning but they were always
gone. Were these vanishing faces real?

*** so, children imagine different vivid things... Im still
*** searching for a relevant point in this long "reply"

The brain is particularly good at face recognition, (see any
good psychology text) with the slightest of clues a random
pattern can be 'morphed' by the brain into the most
recognisable pattern, that of a face.

*** a face, for instance... very well... and if we see a real
*** face, could we mistake it for something "else" ? Go look
*** in the mirror and tell me what you see... I'll wait.

I looked at this picture of rocks from your site and I can see
the same effect quite clearly.

*** There are only three pictures at my current site... all
*** three of them are derived from the same NASA original...
*** and yes, the original shows an area near the rover
*** predominantly covered with sand/soil and rocks.
***
*** Im sorry - first you recount imaginary faces from your
*** childhood, and then quote psychology of face recognition...
*** but, in fact, there is nothing I have shown which is
*** not both present and visible. I consider your reply in
*** particular to be inauthoritative, insulting, and otherwise
*** out of place in a serious newsgroup.

My 'faces' however have no signalling devices but are merely
fragments as I would expect.

*** so we're back to faces you saw in your wallpaper as a
*** child ?
*** I do not know, or any longer care, what motivated you
*** to "reply" to my article... I am sorry you had this
*** frightening experience as a child, but must point out
*** to you, that is not the subject of my post, nor the
*** expected subject of replies thereto.

One even looks like an 'orc'!

*** I know you mean by this... a grampus... maybe you had just
*** watched flipper before being sent to bed ?

Do you seriously think very small 'Martians' are swimming
about in the dust under the camera on the rover making
'beep beep' signals?

*** seriousness is no longer a consideration respecting your
*** reply. swimming ? beep beep ? No Im not amused.

If these impressions continue I should seek medical advice,
a course of tranquillisers may remedy the problem, so might
a good, healthy, outdoor interest.

*** I feel certain I will hear no more from you about this.
*** your remarks border very nearly upon the slanderous...
*** and you are not, quite obviously, employed in any medical
*** profession.
*** In it's sheer neglect of the original topic, your "reply"
*** is not alone, it simply has no value to me.

O'Ryan Wells

Old February 1st 04, 02:53 AM
M.A.Perafonte'

"Kilolani" wrote

"M.A.Perafonte'" wrote
*** Ive checked this address, and it's working... I do
*** not know what these "replies" may be addressed to, but
*** it's quite obvious they have not seriously studied
*** what was presented.

Seriously studied, respectfully dismissed... respectfully.

*** of the several replies which also dismissed my finding,
*** your's was unfortunately the only polite one.