There are Many Earths.

Old March 10th 18, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default There are Many Earths.

Lots of aliens on a lot of different planets probably call their planet Earth--in their own language of course. Earth just means ground. We need to formally name our planet and we will no longer have this problem.
Old March 10th 18, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:24:54 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Lots of aliens on a lot of different planets probably call their planet Earth--in their own language of course. Earth just means ground. We need to formally name our planet and we will no longer have this problem.

Maybe Bert
Old March 10th 18, 11:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Maybe not even 'once' "but it's a Given" that Bert is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and constantly posts -tales-about-tails- to hide and cover up
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] which
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony Sanctimony,
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], wherein
Bert says:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." because...

"My Grandfathers had tails". Trebert (see link [2 & 3] below)
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids)
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They hav no Twins. Even ones with two tails."
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns". Trebert
which is why...

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"I have profound conversations with that bucket. (see link [3] below)
.."I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Untifsdffd.jpg [2]
http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/static/photo/1x/Proboscis-Monkey-Sepilok-Borneo-1406242.jpg
[3]

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 18th 18, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:42:19 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:24:54 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Lots of aliens on a lot of different planets probably call their planet Earth--in their own language of course. Earth just means ground. We need to formally name our planet and we will no longer have this problem.

Maybe Bert

Very possible only one Earth per universe.Bert
Old March 18th 18, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
Very possible Its in reality the only way to go is that

"Its Still staying very cool and my nose-warmer that I
invented is not working since my schnose gets longer
and longer"...
and "the first thing that enters my mind when I wake up"
is that "I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me"...

asd it makes me to obsessively advocate and pimp
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments as
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, given
that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony
Sanctimony, (see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1].

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of-low -wit-&-a-stupid-****."
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"If I get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What", says Bert.
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away".

Old March 18th 18, 09:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 18/03/18 11:27:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:42:19 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:24:54 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Lots of aliens on a lot of different planets probably call their planet Earth--in their own language of course. Earth just means ground. We need to formally name our planet and we will no longer have this problem.

Maybe Bert

Very possible only one Earth per universe.Bert

What does it matter what we call this rock, floating in space, until we
meet an ET who also call their lump of rock "Earth"??

And remember, it is only the English speaking humans who call this lump
of rock "Earth"!

--
Daniel
Old March 18th 18, 11:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 3:32:11 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 18/03/18 11:27:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:42:19 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:24:54 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Lots of aliens on a lot of different planets probably call their planet Earth--in their own language of course. Earth just means ground. We need to formally name our planet and we will no longer have this problem.

Maybe Bert

Very possible only one Earth per universe.Bert

What does it matter what we call this rock, floating in space, until we
meet an ET who also call their lump of rock "Earth"??

And remember, it is only the English speaking humans who call this lump
of rock "Earth"!

Maybe English is in the fine order of the universe. Never know 'till it happens one day.

Aliens very well may call their home world Earth.
Old March 18th 18, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 17, 2018 at 5:27:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:42:19 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:24:54 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Lots of aliens on a lot of different planets probably call their planet Earth--in their own language of course. Earth just means ground. We need to formally name our planet and we will no longer have this problem.

Maybe Bert

Very possible only one Earth per universe.Bert

How many is many? Lets find one first.Bert
Old March 19th 18, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" uses
buzz-words and behaves-like-a-dog-that-barks-into-the
night at a distsnt noise he knows nothing about...& said
so himself while Bert obsessively advocates and pimps

https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments as
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, given
that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony
Sanctimony, (see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1].

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
How many is many? Lets find one first.Bert
"That is a given: Evolvig as I type.I wobbles.my ass.Bert"

Old March 19th 18, 04:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 18/03/18 21:56:
[...]

Possible, yes, and if we change what we call this lump of rock on which
we float to "qwertyuiop", there is just a great a chance that the ETs
calls their lump of rock "qwertyuiop" as well!

--
Daniel

Earths [email protected] Misc 0 July 29th 15 03:42 PM
How Many Earths? Rob[_4_] Research 0 May 12th 11 08:12 AM